Fan Fictions

Arshi FF Memories never die - Page 2

mythra thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 3
         Sashi Gupta sat there looking his grand daughter. She is a beautiful baby. If Rohan is alive ,he would be very happy, he will pamper his niece all possible way. Rohan his son was now a memory, a painful memory. But he gave him two daughters , who give strength to live this life.
Garima comes there in hurry, she is crying, as usual when ever they will go out, it will happened. He looked his elder daughter,she is looking composed,but deep in her eyes he can see  sadness.And youngest one ,she has a poker face. She is carrying a crying Arush in her arms.
"How is he now ? " Sashi Gupta asked to his wife.
"He is fine papa,little warm.thats all.doctor give him a injection." payal replied.
Payal took Arush with her.
"Kushi take Arushi with you, she is missing you." Garima told her. Kushi just obeyed her.
"What happened Garima ?" sashi asked his wife.
" I don't know sashi why they are not leaving my daughters,my payal suffered biggest shock in her life, her husband, our Rohan leaved us.What is her fault ? And my Kushi,she lose her memory,it's not her fault. Why this society is cruel to them. " Garima cried.
"Relax Garima everything will be fine, we will send them to Delhi,Madhu will be there, they will be safe,"Sashi told a solution. 
Garima noded her head it is hard to send Arush and Arushi away from her. But still Kushi and payal need a change.
Kushi closed her eyes ,her life is a mess. She looked her children, they are growing fastly. they just celebrated their first birthday before 4 months.
she really hoped she will find out at least her name.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting...
Loved it...
Plz update soon...
Plz pm me
mythra thumbnail
Part 4
             The train journey from lacknow to Delhi is hectic. And two babies, they fell asleep even before they reached madhubua's home. Buaji is a sweet lady who lost her husband at very young age. She understand Payal and Kushi more than anyone. Payal sighed, She released a deep sigh. 
"How are you payaliya ? "Buajis question startiled her.
"I am fine buaji,just tired " Payal replied. 
"Ha buaji, Aaru gave her tough time through out the journey." Kushi added.
" I know he is naughty, my ari is good girl just like you." Buaji replied.
Payal smiled, Aarush and buaji didn't go together,still she likes more aarush. he is an angry kid , he is very possessive. Kushi is not like that, may be he inheritted his fathers nature. 
And Ari, she is just like Kushi,her hair,her pale white skin,her hazel green eyes ,she inheritted everything from Kushi. Rohan always wanted a baby girl,Payal blocked her thoughts. 
She lay down near Kushi.She heard soft sobs. Kushi is crying again. Payal know kushi held herself respnsible for everything happened in her life. Payal closed her eyes in pain. 
Morning Gupta house wake up with Ari's cry. Payal run towards their bed. She knowher naughty boy must have a hand in this. 
Kushi is soothing aarushi, aarush is glaring both of them with his molten chockolate orbs.Aaru pulled Aris hair,Kushi informed.
payals smile widen, " why my aaru baby is glaring his ma, Payal asked pulling his cheek, 
Aarush turned his face away from her.
Payal chuckled,Kushi nodded her head. Both laughed looking Aarush.
Buaji looked both of them from door, she wiped her tears, She pray for their happiness.  

Akash Singh Raizada sighed in deep frustration,It has been 15days since they started digging details about the property in Kerala.But nothing come fruityful.
 Arnav went there for buying a land for a heritage hotel. But the reports shows something else, Bai bought a house there. 
"relax Akash,we will find out,we have to ,for our Arnav." Aman replied.
"sure Aman, this time we are also going with bai, may be we will get all answers from there." Akash replied. "Finish your work as soon as possible Akash,you have to attend the pooja held by Anjali. Aman smiled mischieviously.

Destiny smiled,everything on right track now. 
Edited by mythra - 8 years ago
tanu_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it 
W8ng 4 more 
Cont soon
arshilife2cheer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

VERY INTERESTING...

LOVED IT...

PLZ UPDATE SOON...😊

amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is quite interesting...pls continue soon ðŸ˜ƒ
mythra thumbnail
Part 5
Arnav was looking outside through their car window, It was a very tired journey. Still he didn't dropped his eyes once. The place is seems to be familiar. 
The driver is talking to Nandu something in their language. Aman arranged a guide  who know both language, so it became easy for them to converse. 
"the place is very nice Nandu, but too much traffic," Akash commented.
" Yes sir " Nandu replied.
" sir we are going to stay in a hotel in the town near that village. I think from there we can collect the details. " Nandu told them
" Ivar evidekkanu sare ? ( Where are they going ?) " the driver asked.
" Avar mannadipurathekkanu " Nandu replied.
"aare kanananu , thampuraneyano ( whom they wanted to see, our King ?)" he asked again .
" alla avar endo property vedikan vannathanu, ( they are here to buy some property )" nandu replied.
" ninaku avide arenkilum ariyo ? ( do you know someone there ? ) " nandu asked the driver
" ariyumo enno, pinne mannadipurathe thampurakanmare ariyathorundo e nattil. ( of course I know, whom don't know the King of Mannadipuram ?)" driver replied.
Both Arnav and Akash didn't understand anything from their conversation.
Just then they reached the hotel, Aman wake up from his  sleep.
Three of them reached the reception. It is a small hotel still neat and well maintained. 
Arnav feel gazes on them,he just brushed the thought. 
The receptionist smiled at them, 
Arnav filled the details in their register. Three of them went to their room.
Just before he enter to the room one of the hotel staff ran towards them, he is very much feared. He is talking something to Nandu and nadu is denied noding his head.
After he went nandu come towards them, 
" Any problem " Akash asked. 
" Nothing, he is telling he knows ASR, he is telling you to go back,otherwise it will be big problem. May be he misunderstood you as someone else." Nandu replied
Aman nodded his head still he has some doubts.Tomorrow they will talk to that man, may be he know something. They went to their rooms without knowing a storm is already reached.

mythra thumbnail
Part 6
Aman and Akash was waiting the waiter on their room. He told he will bring some one who can explain the things. 
A loud knock on the door bought them out of their thoughts. Akash opened the door. Nandu is standing there with waiter and one woman. 
"Bai "Akash asked . 
"he is coming" Nandu informed them. Arnav also joined them in two minutes.
The woman is looking Arnav. Aman noded his head at Nandu.
"Guys this is  Miss Diya, And Diya you know Arnav and it is Aman and Akash. Nandu introduced them. Diya noded her head, "where is Avani? " She asked.
"Avani ,Nandu asked.
"yes my friend, who happened to be his wife. Diya told them  looking at Arnav.
" Diya Arnav had an accident two years back, he lost his memory. " Aman informed her.
Diya freezes at her spot. 
"where is Avani then ? she asked in whisper. " I don't know, I wanted to know everything Diya, everything from the start. " Arnav told her.
Diya take a deep breath, she saw helplessness in Arnav's eyes.
Avani and me are friends from childhood, Avani is the daughter of eldest mannadiyar in mannadiyar family. A very reserved family who has their own laws. 
Two years back you are here for buying a land for your new venture. I don't know more about the business, but something went wrong you have to stay here for sometime. We are having vacation that time. You meet Avani near your home that too coincidentally. you had a tiff with her whenever you met. But I don't know when it is changed, Avani become more attracted towards you, she fell in love with you.You reciprocated her feelings, everything went wrong when Avani's father find about your relation. 
They locked her. After that we didn't met. i went back to college. After one month my mother told me Avani ran away with her lover. Diya finished her talk.
Arnav sat ther thinking about his past, he was in love with a woman. where is she now? She pulled his hair in frustration.
" please go back,it is not safe to stay here. You don't know Avani's father, they are still angry. " Diya added.
" Thanks miss Diya, Aman thanked her for her help.
Past was opened to complicate the present more.