Fan Fictions

Arshi FF Memories never die

mythra thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Prologue
                 " I will wait for you Arnav, till this life end. My every breath is for you ,my heart always beat for you." She closed her eyes.
The story begins from there to reopen the life of two souls, to live present and to reveal past.

Index
Part 1: page 1
Part 2: page 2
Part 3 : page 3
Part 4 : page 3
Edited by mythra - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythra thumbnail
PART 1
             Raizada Mansion is glowing like a bride. Today is the engagement day of most eligible bachelor in Delhi.Arnav Singh Raizada is soon going to engaged with his longterm girlfriend Lavanya Kashyap.
Anjali is very happy, her chote is going to engage soon, her dream is coming to true. She looked at the man of her thoughts, ever dashing brother. Why he is standing aloof. Anjali's eyebrows knitted together. Chote is happy, isn't he ?
Anjali walked towards him.
Arnav was in deep thoughts. He is not feeling well, hell his heart is beating fast than usual. Something was wrong.
" chote are you ok," Anjali asked him. "Yes di I am fine, just fed up with this festivities. " he replied.
Anjali gasped in horror, "its your engagement chote, " she reminded him. Arnav just shaked his head.
Anjali lead him towards stage, Lavanya was present there with her parents. Anjali give ring to Lavanya and Arnav. But Arnav was in different world.
' A temple in the middle of lake, he is standing in front of the goddess with a garland. In front of him a young women standing with her head bowed.
"I am going to make you mine,my happiness. " Arnav told her. She blushed for reply. He tied a chain in her neck and filled her partition with sindoor.
"Chote" a loud squeal from Anjali get him out of his dream. He looked at his surroundings, he dropped the ring on the floor.
" I can't do, I can't do it. " Arnav told her.
Anjali looked her brother in horror. " what are you telling chote ? His nani asked him.
"I can't do it nani, I can't please understand. " Arnav pleaded.
Devayani Raizada looked her grandson, something wrong with him. Ever roaring lion is pleading,. Before she talk something, her other grandson reached his brothers rescue. He take him from there, before Arnav went, he tell a sorry to lavanya, who crying in her mothers arm.
" what happened bai, ?" Akash questioned him when they reach his room.
"Call Aman Akash" Arnav told him. Akash understand something seriously went wrong.
Aman Mathur, manager of ASR and best friend of him running towards him.
"What the hell was that Arnav ?"he demand a answer.
"Its coming again Aman, now in day time also, vague pictures are more clear. This time it was a marriage. Arnav replied in desperation. Akash looked at his brother ,he know Arnav had nightmares in past. But still it was haunting him was new information to him.
Aman had a thoughtful look in his face. "We have to meet a doctor Arnav, its getting serious. "
Arnav just looked him blankly, his brain shutdown something inside it, but so etime it was playing peek a boo. He is a control freak, he hate to out from his control.
Aman sighed, something had happened in Arnav's past which is still unknown to them. They have to find out whatever it is, it will help his friend to heal, heal from the memories of something he even didn't know exist or not.Edited by mythra - 8 years ago
DreamDesignz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting 1
Arnav had memory loss??????
virika23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very very interesting start. continue soon
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
come soon dear
it's interesting
waiting
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice so arnav lost his memory n khusi is his wife
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one. Continue soon...
mythra thumbnail
Part 2
        Aman and Akash sat in front of Karan with impatience. Karan was examining Arnav, he is most famous pshycologist in Delhi and good friend of Aman.
Karan joined them with Arnav.
"Arnav had an accident 2years before, Am I right? " he asked.
"Yes, a road accident." Aman replied.
"If my assumption is true, he lost his memory of that time. A particular time, which give him a lot of stress. It was only a assumption, because regarding nightmares it already started when he was fifteen. "Karan stopped there.
"What we have to do doctor, how he get his memory back ?"Akash asked him.
"It was something not in my hand Akash, but there is chance for it. But for that he have to undergo same situations, same atmosphere. "Karen replied.
"But I don't have any idea about my whereabouts in that time. "Arnav replied.
Karen sighed, it was a tricky situation, this is a challenging case for him, if his doubt is true Arnav getting dreams about two different periods.one is his past and other one was his another life.
Three of them walked out of Karans cabin with different thoughts.
Arnav was in his cabin. Two years before he had an accident, somewhere in south India. Still he don,'t know for which deal he go there. Akash and Aman was not aware about this. He tried to remember. Everything was blank.

Arnav and Akash sat together for dinner. Arnav looked at his di who didn't forgive him yet. He know his di will understand the situation, but it will get her panick. Its better he keep quiet to avoid numerous pujas.
"Chote you look tired, what happened to you?" Devayani Raizada asked in concern.
"Nothing nani, its workload, he lied.
"Chote you need a vacation, it reduces your stress. So how about we go for a family vacation. "Mama suggested.
"That's good idea bai, it will be good for you also. "Akash excited.
"Where we will go Akash, Anjali joined in conversation.
"How about Kerala, chote, you once go there for some project. "Mama reminded him.
"Kerala , which project."Arnav confused.
"Its before that accident, you go there to buy some land, did you drop that project." Mama asked again.
"Which project papa, why I am not aware of that ?akash asked his father.
"You and Aman were in US that time, I think Rohan did paperwork, before it finish that accident happened, we lost Rohan. May be papers will be in his file. Mahinder told him.
Arnav was in deep thoughts, now he get a link. He is excited to know about the project. He didn't waste time. After dinner he and Akash rushed towards office.
They searched store room. Arnav get a file which has all reports of project, mama mentioned.
It was some where in Kerala, but the name of place click something in his brain.
Mannadipuram. He heard about this place, where he have to find out.
What Arnav don't know is his life once started and ended there.
Edited by mythra - 8 years ago
tanu_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
liked it
looking to it
pm me 4 updates
continue soon n plz complete it
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm past..mysterious past..