Balika Vadhu

Balika vadhu Written Update May 9, 2015

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

The episode starts with Disa telling Chagani that she was victimized by Akhiraj Singh. A flasback is shown, Akhiraj Singh approaches Disa when she is sleeping at night and tries to molest her. Disa looks at the God's idol and feels helpless. She rushes towards the inhouse temple and starts shaking her body. Akhiraj Singh is shocked. Disa gets in Devi avatar and tells you kept bad eye on Devi. She asks how shall I punish you? Akhiraj Singh pleads to her not to do anything. Akhiraj's parents knock on the door and comes inside. They ask what is happening? Akhiraj cooks up a fake story. Disa/Devi tells that Akhiraj insulted her and they will be ruined. Akhiraj's father scolds him. Akhiraj says he didn't do anything.

Akhiraj's mother  says Devi came inside her and she is speaking. Akhiraj Singh apologizes to her and says she will do the jagrata in her name. Disa tells her that Akhiraj murdered his elder brother. Akhiraj and his parents are shocked. Akhiraj says he didn't do anything and asks Devi why she is lying. He tries to explain to his parents that Devi is lying. Disa asks them to search his elder brother's kada in his almira. They are shocked. Devi says she will curse him. She says your family will be cursed. Akhiraj Singh apologizes to her and says I murdered my brother. You are saying right, I did it for land and property. He apologizes to his parents and says he did wrong. Disa falls down unconscious. FB ends.

Disa tells Chagani that after his marriage Akhiraj started doing the same things. One day I was taking bath, I saw him staring at me through a hole. She says she acted like Devi and saved her respect all these years. She says one day Kundan's marriage was fixed when he was eight year old. They went for his marriage, but brought small Nimboli and wanted to kill her. She hears Akhiraj and Harki argue. Akhiraj says he is angry and wants to kill Anandi's daughter. Harki asks him not to kill her. Disa hears them and says Nimboli saw me with her little eyes. He was about to kill her with sword, and I started acting as Devi. She asks how dare you kill a girl? Akhiraj and Harki sit down and apologize. Akhiraj asks what shall I do?

Disa asks him to get Kundan married to this girl, to get rid of dosh and save his life. She says if you kills this girl then your family will be ruined. Harki agrees and asks Akhiraj to agree as well. Akhiraj agree. Chagani says you said right, you saved Nimboli's life. She can't repay your debt. Disa says she was very happy and was at peace. Disa tells that she can't love Nimboli infront of everyone. She says she feels like a mum to Nimboli.

Chagani says did you save Nimboli from them when Harki tied her to banyan tree. Disa says no and tells about Anandi dropping her home. She comes out and sees her sleeping outside. She makes her sleep in the kothri and put the devi's odhni on her. Chagani says you are really a devi. She apologizes to her and says I thought wrong about you. Disa tells you didn't think wrong. I called Devi maa to fulfill my wish. I got mehendi on my hands for many times. Chagani apologizes. Disa says I forgive you. She reminds Chagani of her promise and asks her to bury the truth as this is the only way to save Nimboli. Chagani says she will die, but not let the truth come out. Disa looks on.

Precap:
Nimboli tells Kamli that she will search Gopal. Kamli asks what you will do? Nimboli brings Gopal indisguise of a eunuch and he asks her to come with him. They are about to elope, but just then stop hearing Harki's call.

Edited by kikyo - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@jia thanx 4 the update.
its really v.sad 2 see mangla's story.hope she  also gets saved wid nandini tho i don't like her(nandini) even  a bit. but still wish that kid shud vb saved & united wid her family.
Edited by tiny15 - 8 years ago
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks kikyo for the WU

Indeed a sad story. The more story we see the more we can realize   how Anandi  lived like a true queen in her in- laws .She had two sets  of parents, all possible support from all sides. On the other hand we find out what  all some women had  to do, which  ways of living life  to find  just to survive.And still not lose the willingness, the courage and desire to help and save the others..
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i wish cvs show mangala n nandini soon in shiv niketan
there anandi giving them karate training πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

n when they face of akheraj and kundan ...they wont hide

mangala to akheraj and nandini to kundan...making them black n blue 😑 ...hitting left n right πŸ˜‰
-------------------------------------------------------------

and my queen bee Anandi is helping such womens to know  wat their true powers  are ...so proud of her ...she had this nature right from childhood ⭐️
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Jia 
Mangala's story  indeed very sad and depressing to watch 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks fro the written update
Mangala's story went along the expected lines. She indeed was using Devi avatar to protect herself and later on to protect the little baby.
Akheraj the monster he doesn't consider women as human beings but when in that same woman he sees Devi ma he starts trembling in fear🀒
Mangala could have asked him to dump the baby in anadhsrayalayam instead of telling him  to get her married to Kundan.
She is waiting for her time to come to strike back.Wonder if it will ever come

Sooner or later the weapon she is using to protect herself is going to become ineffective against Akheraj and the knife she gave to Nandini useless.

Mangala Devi needs to know how to acquire real power from Devi ma the power which is real and comes from with in.

--------------
Wonder if Harki noticed her husband's fixation and lust for Mangala.Or is she turning a blind eye to that?

Mangala has seen a woman dropping off Nandini at home wonder.

After Kamili gets out of this place it looks like an intense drama  between Mangala Akheraj Nandini and Kundan.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Stephi

Thanks kikyo for the WU

Indeed a sad story. The more story we see the more we can realize   how Anandi  lived like a true queen in her in- laws .She had two sets  of parents, all possible support from all sides. On the other hand we find out what  all some women had  to do, which  ways of living life  to find  just to survive.And still not lose the willingness, the courage and desire to help and save the others..

totally agree 
Thanks for WU Jia 
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update 
Anandi is making victim women to realize their powers πŸ˜•I think credit should be given to these women who faced much more than their lives than her and unlike her did not have support system too Yet they fought and even later credit should be more given to their inner power They brought it out and fought for themselves instead of her lectures If they want they could throw her and her lectures out πŸ˜†so more credit these fighter women deserve than Anandi ji
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anandi had support and these women don't have. Nobody gave Anandi support just like that or just because she happened to be a family member.
None of the Singhs support somebody who they think has done something wrong just because they are family.Same thing goes with Shekhars too.

Neither did Shiv support her just because she was his wife

They gave her support only because they believed in what she was doing  not because she was a family member.

hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Of course Mangala's story is sad but that does not make other's story less painful.

Anandi has that quality that she made those people of her own even when their own blood felt ashamed of them.
Those people supported them becoz they also believed what she is doing is correct.

Otherwise they would have supported their son instead of their DIL.

She has been married off at 8, deprived of her studies. her patidev ditched her . That is the most humiliating for any woman, even more than physical torture. The moment she got happiness with her husband she lost her hubby, then her daughter. 

I am surprised how people brings her unnecessary in Mangala's story.

No wonder she is the lead, most important character of BV and people cant stop talking about her. Love her or hate her she is always topic for any discussion.

in spite of loosing everything she is happy with her work whereas the other lady is cribbing for everything.

That is the actual fighter, queen bee Anandi
Edited by hisusmita - 8 years ago