Aish πŸ˜† Bang on girl! Those were completely hilarious! πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Aish πŸ˜† Bang on girl! Those were completely hilarious! πŸ€£πŸ˜†
I know...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Aishwarya, 
That Mere husband military mein major hain one uff that was πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

U know i wish makers see this post, though it was a very close competition but still Jannat's OTT is leading 

Just a humble request to CVs ...Kindly dont butcher ur well established characters like this πŸ˜• haan u cN do watever u want with not properly thought out characters, i dont care a damn but why Sanam why πŸ˜‘😑
Originally posted by --Aishwarya--

Good post dear!! πŸ˜†

All were equally pakkao!! πŸ˜› I voted for Sanam's OTT behavior and dance at the wedding...actually it looked so dumb where she didn't even remember her whereabouts and was so cool in dance and such, while she didn't even want to know whose wedding is it and how is it related to Shaad too...It was just like "I got a dance floor...Sabko bhula ke nach lee...' 

Another one was Shaad's "Aap jaise bhi hai...bas meri ho..." πŸ˜‘ I actually look at him and tell each time "Tum jaise bhi ho...bas jhoote ho" πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜›

About the bomb diffusing scene, with "The Man who cannot die" Major Shaad Aftab Khan πŸ˜†, who survived the huge fall from the cliff just with slight bruises, it is easy to say that he would have survived even if the bomb had blast...saving all the lives at the airport and Aahil would have been like, "You know what Janaab...you are unbelievable!!" πŸ˜• And Sanam/Jannat would have been like "Mera shauhar Military mein Major hai" πŸ˜Ž 

These were the ones which actually cracked me up...πŸ˜†
Oh God Damn It πŸ€£ you are awsome🀣🀣
Originally posted by micshy

Aishwarya, 
That Mere husband military mein major hain one uff that was πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

U know i wish makers see this post, though it was a very close competition but still Jannat's OTT is leading 

Just a humble request to CVs ...Kindly dont butcher ur well established characters like this πŸ˜• haan u cN do watever u want with not properly thought out characters, i dont care a damn but why Sanam why πŸ˜‘😑
Thanks...πŸ˜‰

I know...it's actually sad the way Sanam is being shown as a dumb clay doll...being molded to portray anything...she is like a puppet now...as Jannat, she doesn't even want to know where are her parents, does she have any siblings, or ask Shaad about their wedding photos, and how did she forget everything...nothing...πŸ˜• 

Like as far as I know human nature, any person would enquire about all these, who has sudden memory loss...And they made her beleive that she has some "Bhoolne ki bhimaari" which shows like she is such an illiterate person πŸ˜• It seems like even if Shaad's dad had said she was married to him, she would have believed it and roamed with him...πŸ˜† 

No offence, but it is so dumb and illogical...I can't help it...πŸ˜†
Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by flora212

Oh God Damn It πŸ€£ you are awsome🀣🀣
Hahaha...thanks dear...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†