chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

On the inauspicious anniversary of 9th May, I thought of choosing this scene as my first scene for this series. You can add anything before and after this scene, or make your own version of this scene. Sorry for posting this late; didn't get time before. But my gift to all of us; and for RagNa forgive me for being one day late.

Date: 9th May, 2014.

Episode No- 185

ORIGINAL SCENE DESCRIPTION: We all know. Not going into details.

CHANGE IN SCENE: -

Kalpana is waiting for Raghav eagerly but he hasn't arrived yet. After a long wait the twilight takes over, marking the arrival of impending night and end of light of that probable auspicious day. But Kalpana didn't lose hope despite the numerous questions running in her mind. She didn't let the trust on her love to fall in her eyes. And her love didn't prove her wrong, he came.

Raghav Singhania came at last, all alone dressed in the groom's attire. Kalpi comes running to him and immediately holds his hands. "I knew Raghav you would come" she says. Raghav smiles and lovingly presses Kalpi's hand and caresses her face. "How could I not come? I cannot live without my life. I am sorry, but I had to take care of some urgent matters" his gaze steely, dark and determined, lost somewhere in time. But the touch of love on his skin, brings him back to reality. "Let's go, Aai-Baba are waiting for us" he said and proceeds to say sorry to Vitthal and Kamla.

Soon the rituals of the marriage start and Raghav-Kalpana get lost in their own world, each ritual bringing them closer to each other, even in the eyes of world.Vitthal and Kamla make Kanyadaan of Kalpi to Raghav and after an elaborate traditional ceremony,Raghav-Kalpana are bound to each other in the wedlock.

Raghav made Kalpi wear the mangalsutra. After this, holding out Kalpana's maang-tika, he filled her maang with sindoor marking her forever his. Kalpana closed her eyes, overwhelmed with happiness for she was now Mrs.Kalpana Raghav Singhania. The air was filled with celebratory mood and scents of flowers, thrown in the newly-wed couple's way, unaware of a pair of eyes which had just turned into stones.

Pakhi had returned early from Paris to attend Kalpana's wedding.She was in hurry and wanted to give a surprise to her Kamla Maa. But she herself got the shock of her life, she saw Raghav sitting in the place of Kalpi's groom. The marriage rituals were almost over it seemed as Raghav-Kalpi completed the seventh phera. Pakhi couldn't believe her eyes; she stood there like a statue, unable to fathom how was it all possible! Raghav made Kalpi wear mangalstura in front of her eyes and filled her maang with sindoor; and Pakhi couldn't do anything! "How?" was the only word ringing in her mind. Then she saw Raghav kissing Kalpi's forehead after he filled her maang; and Pakhi couldn't take it anymore. Life left her legs and she fainted then and there, attracting everyone's attention. 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction using characters from the show "Ek Mutthi Aasmaan" on "Zee TV" solely for entertainment purposes. No monetary gain is intended. The characters are owned by creators and owners of the show.

Edited by chahat4u - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How i wish this happen in original series too this would have been a better revenge plan than what they showed breaking their princess heart and making her loose to a chawl girl ( as they described kalpi) would have definitely been a better revenge plan😭😭
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hayee..
How I wish that it could've happened in real.. 🀒😭
Jus happily married w/o any disturbances!! And here u made it, at least it ll make us feel good n glad that u made pakhi faint.. Or else she wouldn't strtd her drama with bashan kamla! πŸ˜›
ragnabw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ charu can't u be the writer of ema the show would have been ahit hate dj and pd 😑
ILoveRagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful...
What I had always wanted.!
I still never got revenge .. what was revenge from CV's perspective, but all these would have actually helped Pakhi shatter and bring sense to revenge...

Beautiful description.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Charu...
Charu...
Are we expecting.. New series here? :D in form of story, everyday updates?? πŸ˜›

And Wonderful Imaginations...

πŸ˜† if i start sharing my imaginations, people will dozz off Lol.. So.. I better get going...
Waiting for next update!
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Santhi_

How i wish this happen in original series too this would have been a better revenge plan than what they showed breaking their princess heart and making her loose to a chawl girl ( as they described kalpi) would have definitely been a better revenge plan😭😭

Right Santhi, wish it could have happened! πŸ˜­ Had iot been upto me, I'd have shown office romance jee bhark first; and then come to marriage episodes! And then I'd have fainted Pakhi the same way. πŸ˜³
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyshuu..

Hayee..
How I wish that it could've happened in real.. 🀒😭
Jus happily married w/o any disturbances!! And here u made it, at least it ll make us feel good n glad that u made pakhi faint.. Or else she wouldn't strtd her drama with bashan kamla! πŸ˜›

Yes, we all still wish so, isn't it? πŸ˜­  Writing this way at least made me happier a bit! πŸ˜³ LOL, u can add your own tortures to Pakhi. πŸ˜† This would have been better right, Kalpi winning from Pakhi!
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragnabw

πŸ‘ charu can't u be the writer of ema the show would have been ahit hate dj and pd 😑

πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a ton Kavitha. I wish I could write EMA! πŸ˜‘ For that matter every writer of our forum would have rocked it's story.😳
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveRagNa

Beautiful...

What I had always wanted.!
I still never got revenge .. what was revenge from CV's perspective, but all these would have actually helped Pakhi shatter and bring sense to revenge...

Beautiful description.

Hey, thanks Sneha dear. Yup, we all wanted this. As for revenge  Not even R of revenge was there. All this would have been far better off as far as revenge from Kapoors mattered.