Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Gauri-Kalpana Story: We are Family - Chp. 2- Pg. 7 (May 19) (Page 5)

ILoveRagNa Senior Member
ILoveRagNa
ILoveRagNa

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ban18

How about one slap to kamla from vitthal?? Tonguethat joru ka gulam deserves to be a sher atleast in one or two stories.LOL In one of my old stories, I made him hit on kamla's head with a stick.Tongue LOL

I would love to read it...

Can I get the link?

I love to read the fun posts that you make and RagNa stories too... Rain OS was beautifulEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

IThinkALot IF-Rockerz
IThinkALot
IThinkALot

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahsb_26

ROFL Slappp????

That too on Pakhi...!! Wow..!! One from Raghav, One from gauri, One From Neetu...

Koi toh aisa ho jo Kamla... ko Slap kare... please...!!!!

Bhool gayi wo episode jaha kamla ne khud ko hi thappad rasid kar diye the?? By god EMA was all about kamla bai!! usko chatak karne ka honour bhi cvs ne kisi aur ko nahi diya.LOL
IThinkALot IF-Rockerz
IThinkALot
IThinkALot

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveRagNa

How about one slap to kamla from vitthal?? Tonguethat joru ka gulam deserves to be a sher atleast in one or two stories.LOL In one of my old stories, I made him hit on kamla's head with a stick.Tongue LOL

I would love to read it...

Can I get the link?

I love to read the fun posts that you make and RagNa stories too... Rain OS was beautifulEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Glad you liked that OS  dear.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveRagNa

ILoveRagNa Senior Member
ILoveRagNa
ILoveRagNa

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

ROFL Slappp????

That too on Pakhi...!! Wow..!! One from Raghav, One from gauri, One From Neetu...

Bhool gayi wo episode jaha kamla ne khud ko hi thappad rasid kar diye the?? By god EMA was all about kamla bai!! usko chatak karne ka honour bhi cvs ne kisi aur ko nahi diya.LOL

ROFL And I was shouting more...
More.. More...
Make it Louder... and harder, so it's voice is audible to me here in real... from wherever you are shooting...
More... slaps please...
But SHE CHEATED!!
She just shapped herself so lightly, unlike the ones she gave to Pakhi, Raghav and Kalpana...OuchOuch 
That's it..!!

I am adding slaps from Vitthal and Neetu to Kamla in this..!! Gosh in 3 chapters how much am I gonna add... with... keeping Gauri and Kalpi intact with tint of RagNa romance.. [Though I know romance will be least in this story... in whole EMA forum]
IThinkALot IF-Rockerz
IThinkALot
IThinkALot

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveRagNa

ROFL Slappp????

ROFL And I was shouting more...
More.. More...
Make it Louder... and harder, so it's voice is audible to me here in real... from wherever you are shooting...
More... slaps please...
But SHE CHEATED!!
She just shapped herself so lightly, unlike the ones she gave to Pakhi, Raghav and Kalpana...OuchOuch 
That's it..!!

I am adding slaps from Vitthal and Neetu to Kamla in this..!! Gosh in 3 chapters how much am I gonna add... with... keeping Gauri and Kalpi intact with tint of RagNa romance.. [Though I know romance will be least in this story... in whole EMA forum]

yes, biased kamla bai!!LOL frankly speaking, I'm the biggest fan of stories based on EMA characters other than ragna, though I too is a crazy fan of ragna just like any other member of this forum,except fewTongue.

ILoveRagNa

ILoveRagNa Senior Member
ILoveRagNa
ILoveRagNa

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged

yes, biased kamla bai!!LOL frankly speaking, I'm the biggest fan of stories based on EMA characters other than ragna, though I too is a crazy fan of ragna just like any other member of this forum,except fewTongue.

But I love your RagNa stories more than any other ones... Tongue Though I fall down laughing your posts about Vitthal and Kamla..ROFL

IThinkALot

ILoveRagNa Senior Member
ILoveRagNa
ILoveRagNa

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Chapter 2

A Companion Who Understood her!

Next day after returning from watching movie, Kalpana paced up and down in her small house. Soon she went out in the balcony and stood there looking anxious and nervous about something,' which didn't go unnoticed by Gauri, as she came from back and placed her hand on her shoulder bringing her flying mind back to her own house. "Mausi..." she said... with smile, "do you want something?" she asked calmly. "Well I got whatever I wanted," she replied confusing Kalpana, as she stared blankly at her. Gauri chuckled, "Arrey beta, I was wanting to see you smiling like this," she said, as Kalpana happily gave her another smile. As Kamla came up stairs with all the baggage of veggies in her hand she called out for Kalpana, "Beta, please help me out..." she called out... Kalpi instantly went downstairs to help Kamla carry them upstairs, "So beta, are you done with all the office work? I am really hoping Raghav baba promotes you soon," Kamla said. Kalpana nodded to her with smile... again with her smile disappearing into anxiety, "What happened Kalpana?" asked Gauri... Making Kamla look back at them... "Nothing Mausi, actually, ..." Kalpana said... started to telling her about something, as Kamla headed towards kitchen... which made Kalpana looked back... "Actually Raghav sir has asked me to arrange for a party... For all employees, but I have never done that before...! And I do not know how to do it?" Kalpana said taking out some papers and explaining to Gauri about everything Raghav had told her to Gauri who was patiently listening to Kalpana and tried calming her down... "Beta, I am sure you will be doing it in most beautiful way!" assured Gauri... taking the lead Gauri explained Kalpana how to go about with all the arrangements and things for the party... It was just after 2 hours of discussion and assurances was that Kalpana at peace after pouring out her worries to Gauri and her guidance.

Kalpana laid down on the floor while sleeping trying to mentally rehearse her work... and she looked at gauri and smiled. I had never felt so calm while doing something for first time like today. I may have appeared to be strong and confident always, but somewhere, I always wanted these small pieces of appreciations, "Thank You Mausi," she looked at Gauri. Vitthal though had been best father and Pakya a best of the brother, but there is a saying, "Only woman can understand what other girl/lady can want... specially a child ..." today the saying proved to be true for Kalpana. Often when she has shared her problems with Vitthal or her brother, Kalpana used to get some sort of motivation, like "You can do it..." "You will be the best..." And often her baba tried to help her in best possible ways, like providing her with all sort of resources possible, "Laptop," "Mobile," "Books and Stationary," "Writing Table..." etc.. but direction is what she realized she had got today through Gauri.

Kalpana then turned her face to small temple in her house thanking bappa in her heart for sending Gauri as angel in her life, ... On that auspicious day she met Gauri... was holi and her bond with her has been felt to be getting stronger and stronger ever since. She still remembers... next day on "dulati," how she was the one waiting for Kamla to put colour on her after she applied colour to Vitthal... But this wish was once again tainted with arrival of Pakhi on the last moment.

Flashback: [I never got the logic, how and why Kalpana waited for Raghav on holi, though she felt bad for denying him, things didn't make sense to me in show, it was just two days before he had proposed her and changed himself into manjnu from khadoos boss but oh well, I still wanted Kalpana to not forget her aim to get her Aai's love.]

Kalpana saw her "Aai" applying to colour to Vitthal as she spoke ... it is always a bliss to start this day applying colour to ones whom you love the most and be coloured by them. Kalpana smiled, as she went in kitchen to get more colors and come in the balcony she saw her family had already left the floor to go downstairs and play holi. But she smiled seeing her parents still were not coloured by anyone else yet... Kalpana quickly took colour and headed towards Kamla to apply some colours... she was almost near and stood there on her side... "Pakhi" Kamla whispered with smile leading all the joy of festival in Kalpana to be washed off, as Pakhi ran to Kamla and applied colour while Kamla applied colour back on Pakhi's super while cheeks. Kalpana stood there in balcony disappointed yet again by her aai. She had tears in her eyes, which could be rolled off at any moment. That's when she felt a light hand touching her cheeks from her back. She smiled, it must be her dada or baba, but to her surprise it was none other than her new guest at her place, "Mausi..?" she said, "You are out here, ?" Kalpana asked politely. "Yes Beta, actually, it was some color in hope and I really like to keep the house clear and neat but got this on my hand... I thought of going and washing it off, but then... why waste it? So thought to just apply it on your face..." she said with smile... "In that case aai, even I should apply ONLY little colour... please?" Kalpana requested. Though hesitant, Gauri didn't wish to break her heart and allowed her to apply little colour. Kalpana applied it with joy... and Gauri left to be inside hiding once again... It was then Kalpana again looked down at people... as she heard Manda speaking, "Kamla had actually made pakhi call Raghav, let's see if he even comes or not?" Manda made fun of her Aai and Pakhi in front of her, which was again intolerable for her... as she quickly marched in and paced up and down... Making Gauri wonder... what could be bothering her...? Kalpana explained the whole thing, how she refused Raghav from coming her, skipping reasons for his lies and information hinting towards HER BOSS's feelings for her. Gauri chuckled hearing it... "Seems your boss listens and cares for you more than Kamla and Pakhi... If he refused on your request he will surely come here on your request." She said... "Beta just dial his number once..." she added. Kalpana though nervous decided to apologize to Raghav and request him to come..." Kalpana while talking tried looking away, as Raghav like always picked up her call on one ring. Kalpana requested him, to come there, as everyone is waiting to meet him, "I do not care for anyone else... Tell me YOU are waiting for my arrival," he demanded... Kalpana looked away to escape Gauri's eyes, and redness took over cheeks... as she slightly, breaking her voices spoke, "Sir, I am missing you and waiting for you... Please come soon..." saying so she quickly cut the call without waiting for his response and held the phone in her hand near her heart... trying to calm her racing heart and breathing pattern...

Flashback ends...

With smile on Kalpana's face. As she prepared herself for next day at her work in HOME of his Boss...

Next morning, Kalpana got up earlier than usual... and prepared tea for everyone. Kamla made tiffin for Kalpana and Vitthal who were all set to leave the home for their work. Kalpana collected her tiffin and was all about to leave but she turned back and found Gauri on sofa reading newspaper, she quickly went to her and touched her feet making Gauri keep her paper aside and place her hand on her head... she told her to get up and Kalpana sat on her knees to Gauri, who smiled carsessing her hand from her bringing it to her face... "All the Best...!!" she whispered with smile... Kalpana hugged Gauri and left the place. Kamla witnessed the whole scene was confused. She felt the tugged in her heart seeing Kalpana completely ignoring her and just said bye and took blessing from Gauri... But she decided to let the matter go off for now... and focus back on her work... she brought in tea for Gauri once again... As she reluctantly asked, "What happened taai? Did Kalpana have something important today?" she asked curiously and added explanation, "I mean since you wished her all the best, so what is new for her today?" trying to find out more about Kalpana. Gauri smiled, "Nothing Kamla, don't worry, she is fine and she will do great." Gauri assured. Kamla just nodded ... not completely satisfied by Gauri's reply and feeling disappointed.

Her Day 1 in Singhaniya House same as EMA...!

Pls. re-watch the beautiful scene, where Kalpana nervously knocks ... And wonders if she should go inside or not, all alone that too boss's house who stays alone, that too a man... naa... a boy!!! LOL Raghav welcomes her and tries to make her comfortable by sitting so close to her that she started feeling HOT..! He calls Sammy... and Sammy shoo him away to meeting... Kalpana starts preparing for party after he leaves... and Tadaa he comes back home and his OCD surfaces up seeing mess in HIS HOUSE,  making him scream at Kalpana in one go asking her about her manners, throwing away expensive glass piece just because one of the set was broken...BUT  just to realize his folly in couple of second... He tries to stop her, but fails to as she runs away in tears and Raghav feels bad for messing up everything, as he takes out his phone and dials her number... and she keeps cutting the call...

Anyways... she runs and reaches the her home sweet home... where Gauri awaited to get some information about her experience of first day, seeing her coming in she got up with smile, Kamla was also in hall as she welcomed Kalpana with smile. Kalpana was in no mood to listen to anyone, however just for sake of courtesy she smiled at Gauri and Kamla as she kept her bag out on table and went inside... No one else, but Gauri could sense, something was not right... "Aai, I am going to small park for a walk." Gauri got up, and requested her to take her along, as she is bored at home. Kalpana was not sure, and Kamla told Gauri, "Taai, no, if someone sees you and again something goes..." She stated, "Nothing will happen to me Kamla, my Kalpana will be with me na... who will dare to then touch me..." she said confidently. Kalpana smiled hearing her, as Kamla again tried denying, but Kalpana interrupted, "Nai, aai, I might as well get bored alone, I will take Mausi along, and don't worry nothing will happen." Kalpana assured.

While they started going downstairs, Gauri felt little dizzy, and requests Kalpana to settle down for couple of minutes on stairs. Kalpana gives her hand and sits next to her. "Raghav Sir" again flashed the name on her cell phone screen, as she uncomfortably looked here and there and cut the call, and once again there was an attempt to reach her. Finally Gauri tried convincing Kalpana to pick it up until she finally snatches and talks on the call and finally presses that one green button to connect a call.

Raghav: "Kalpana? I just ..."

Gauri: "It's not Kalpana..."

Raghav: "Kamla Ma...?"

Gauri: "Not even Kamla... but yes, you can consider me Ma." She said casually... Making Raghav smile at other end.

Raghav: "Is Kalpana really upset?"

Gauri: looking at her, "She is surely upset, but here, talk to her and sort it out..." she said... and tried handing her phone back to Kalpana.

Kalpana just got up from her place and started climbing down, depicting unwillingness to talk to him. Gauri continued her talk.

Gauri: "She left... Infact we are leaving for "GOLMOL" park right next to "ABC" bus-stop. So better call once again after an hour, IF her mood is good she will talk to you..."

Raghav smiled... as Gauri continued,

Gauri: "I am going to try to keep this cell phone with me..." Saying so she chuckles and cuts the call... Raghav mentally thanked her and cuts the call as he picks up keys of his car and leaves his house...

Gauri and Kalpana reach the park and start walking while Kalpana is still lost in her own disappointed world. Gauri notices it and then looks at phone then near gate, "I hope her Boss comes soon... I cannot see her so upset like..." It was after couple rounds in the park, Gauri felt tired and asked Kalpana to settle down... Seeing Gauri breathing heavily, Kalpana got worried and offered her to bring ice cream for her. Gauri agreed... by the time Kalpana came back, Gauri could see "Raghav Sir" name once again flashing and she smiled... She pushed Kalpana little making her ice cream fall... "Beta I am really sorry..." Kalpana smiled and assured her, she will get another one... Saying so she left in the direction. Gauri quickly redialled the number and informed him.

Gauri: "Kalpana has gone near ice cream shop near right end of the park... So... Please call later... to talk to her..." Gauri smirked and cut the call... as Raghav's eyes circled the park to find that ice cream and tadaa... he did and saw Kalpana in queue there. Raghav smiled... again thanking Gauri... while Gauri.. wished her plan would work and Kalpana would cheer up. Raghav reached Kalpana and Kalpana was taken aback seeing him there, "Sir, ..." was the only word which left her mouth... While Raghav smiled back at her and she looked here and there, towards Mausi, wishing she wouldn't notice it... Kalpana pulled Raghav near a closest tree as Mausi's eyes almost caught them.

Kalpana: "Sir, what are you doing here?" she asked angrily...

Raghav: "Since you didn't pick up my calls, I had to come directly to meet you..."
Kalpana: "I do not wish to talk to you...I still say sorry once again for coming to your place for trying to arrange party... and trust me... I am the worst ever person to be trusted with your house and your belongings... Please..." ... Her voice chocked as she completed her sentences to apologize to Raghav... and she turned away to look and move to Gauri... Only to be held back by Raghav, who held her wrist. Kalpana turned back to face him... She had never seen tears in his eyes, which he had today. Seeing him in this condition made him feel bad... Raghav looked at her and tried pulling her closer while holding her hand tighter, "I ... I am... I am really sorry Kalpana... It's... It's just that... so far... I have lived all alone, all my life..." Raghav's voice got heavier with all the sadness possible... "So far all these materialistic things have been my companion and I have just become to possessive... I never had parents to tell me what is right and what is wrong... All I ever had with me.. were surrounding filled with selfish people... People.. who never cared for Raghav... Who just saw him as one source of income, second name for money or some..." He paused... "Kalpana... I am sorry, I just cannot explain you.. what I feel and how I feel and I admit... I fail very badly to express myself... But please give me one chance... I really want to build this relationship with you... with all my heart... But... I know.. I will take time... and I want you to give me that... and always be by my side... give me that... Be with me and teach me... I want you in my life to overcome all the emptiness I have ..." Raghav completed... With tears, ... Which had pain... the same pain was now reflected in eyes of Kalpana who understood hidden meaning and depth of every word which Raghav just spoke. It had so much to say, she stretched her hand to wipe off his tears... and hugged him to assure him, once again she is with him... But realizing they are in park with people around, she quickly broke off... and looked at him, Raghav looked at her, bringing his tongue out to wet his dried lips... which depicted him gathering all his courage to ask her next question, "You will be coming tomorrow? Right? To Our house?" ... Kalpana could do nothing more than smile which had added red tinge on her cheeks through her tears... As she just nodded in yes... Making Raghav feel relieved as he looked up and gave his remarkable lip bite and Kalpana left from there blushing in completely red... 

Kalpana returned back to Gauri... she gave her tight hug... With smile which marked Happiness and Satisfaction... Somewhere in her heart she knew, whatever just took place was only because of Gauri... and she was thankful to her... Gauri wiped her tears of happiness, as she handed her phone back to her... "Beep Beep" came the message tone, Gauri looked at Kalpana as message read "Raghav Sir." Kalpana opened it and smiled, showed her message which read... "Thank You Maa." Gauri smiled reading... and Gauri hugged her once again... happily...

Precap: "Please Trust me Beta..." Gauri begged, "I am not sure of this Lady... I feel she is destroying me..." Gauri told Kalpana trying to tell her... she doesn't want to get treated there..!!

Edited by ILoveRagNa - 19 May 2015 at 11:05am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011asmita24LegachhrekmimiisangeethbalaSukku24diti96Dnair031swaliaankitbakacaurvermameenakshiNiki1980FALAK_SKYkinnapatelNandinisaiHanz91ragnabwsampa79eishe10priya_remix-Maggi-lolor_green_riakalaavanya4uswara2504SamBrickaIThinkALotsweet1308...Natasha...

_green_ IF-Dazzler
_green_
_green_

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Me 1st
ReswaTongue

Go to top