Gauri-Kalpana Story: We are Family - Chp. 2- Pg. 7 (May 19) - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
How I love this updateπŸ˜ƒ dil ko sukun mil gaya. so our majnu is on the way to see his laila.πŸ˜†
plzz update nxt chappy.. Waiting..
Originally posted by _Santhi_

So Gauri is gonna fill the place and love which kamla royally ignored in taking care of her paki baby
nice concept looking forward to read it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
raghav feeling bad for him though 

πŸ˜† I assure you, even Raghav will be at benefits with his "Smart" Moves in the story...

Originally posted by ban18

I love it! It's like recreation of ema. Looking forward to reading this gauri kalpi bonding!πŸ˜ƒ 

Thank You... Thank You Very Much... 

You know it means alot... when it comes from other writer specially you, who has written so much on posts along with "Raghav-Kalpana" who has focused so much on analyzing and mocking other characters.. cuz this story, though will have plenty of focus on RagNa, not prime one...

Hence I really hope you keep enjoying this one...

Originally posted by bricka.tiwari

superb update dear... Damla nd Makhi πŸ˜‘ GTH.. Ab humari Kalpi ke pass maa hai... Gauri maa... Oops!!! Masi... Raghav hate His mom.. Well soon he'll love her nd will get to know about gauri's illness... Dear update nxt chappy soon.. Waiting..

Yup... they will be having their own sweet little time... alone in the world.. with no one around... and to support them...

Originally posted by Cute_Kate

Awesome Start..!!!
Waiting to read more. . Hope Gauri isn't any majboor lady..

No Ways!!!!! Pakka Promise...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No Majboor Raghav No Majboor Gauri..!!

Originally posted by appyK

Fabulous start dear..!!!πŸ‘
Loved it totally!!! πŸ˜ƒ
It was a perfect intro of your story.. Especially the end of the update..

Will be surely looking forward to updates πŸ˜ƒ

I am very Happy To Read this.
Thank YouπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

πŸ‘πŸ‘ superb update we had thought we will get to see jealousy kammo tasting her own medicine But as per cv she was the lead of the show and she can't be wrong plz update soon Edited by ragnabw - 8 years ago
Am loving this plot so much Sneha!! Am so happy that Kamla is getting her own medicine πŸ˜ƒ

BTW am Agu.. 😳

Edited by _green_ - 8 years ago
Very nice concept!
Plz continue soon
nice update
loved the bond btw gauri and kalpi.
update next part soon

I like that Gauri is there for kalpi
Omg! kamla is so damn annoying 😑
Raghav going to the movies to meet Kalpi was sweet
I love their moments together
Awesome update
superb update dear... Nice plzz update nxt chappy soon.. Wanna see more kalpi gauri bond...
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ nice update dear πŸ‘