Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Confusion Abt maybelline girl

Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
i always had a doubt...abt rads n arjun jodi as during promotions they 2were seen together...n today wen he said my maybelline girl..radhika entered donno if its hint r not but i really want SamArj jodi so attached to their story

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sam is his maybeline girl only..as per his video in precap
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: forever.young

Sam is his maybeline girl only..as per his video in precap

Hope so
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whatever it is when arjun said and radhika entered and the way he saw her for a minute and that was watched by neil...putting samaira there in the ad is he is just using her as pawn...me and my friends loved it...arjun and radhika are from different world arjun is from revenge side who is brought in metrosexual life and radhika believes everyone words and goes in a straight path and comes from close knitted family from a small town...this story will definitely kick start...loved sam and neil in todays episode...he just understands sam before she says anything..and at present he said he is not bf but soon it will turn..my pov ...please please don't bash...requested a lot...so dont anybody...
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For now at least, it seems we'll get to see SamArj's story/scenes regardless of whatever the makers have planned about the endgame couples/future couples. I do love SamArj too and RaNeil but let's see, hopefully they'll do the characters justice and not completely delineate and make it hard to sympathize with any of the characters.
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i am also wondering the same - even though i like the pair samarj.. and why did arjun give that long start at radhika? wonder what was going on in his mind...!
but, the precap showed the girl to be sam so i assume it will be her, unless of course last min changes happens.. 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he might in future change the face of maybelline as he came to take revenge
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys he is announcing his Maybelline girl not his wife well he already announced that Sam is his wife. I like samarj pair and raneil pairs if CVS want other way around then I have a remote in my hand.
Sadaf124 thumbnail
Dear @gil-99 don't u think that a guy n a girl can't be best friends I think u don't that's why this show is made to make everyone believe that we are living in 21st century and a guy n a girl can be best friends and nothing more than that Sam n Arjun is the end game not rad n Arjun