Jodha Akbar

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! - Page 4

MPMANU thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Happy Mother's Day to all mother's here and out there. She is the reflection of god here in earth. Here mere presents powerful enough that can make once fear, pain and hurt to go away, giving way to peace. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambidextrous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
happy mother's day to all mothers 
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kaana

So very thoughtful of you Ayushi! I will pass these wishes to my mom.
Yes, there is none in the world who can replace a mother.

She bears us through agonizing ten months, eating for us, eating only that which suits us,living for us, wishing well for us, loving us equally in the womb unmindful of our kicks and shit, and showering all that love on us later when she holds us in her loving hands and rejoices as if there nothing bigger she can ask for in life.

And from that moment on when we arrive, even after we all grow up and maybe give birth to our own, she is still there showering that very same love, care and guiding us in our every step. Just as we kicked her in the womb, we will continue to kick her many times and be rude to her in later years, yet she like our dear Mother Earth bears it all patiently, and still continues to love us the same way. As for her, it is always us before her!

No wonder our glorious Sastras say Matru devo bhavah. She is to be worshipped. She deserves the first worship, even before the father and the Guru. She is indeed the first teacher. A child in future is what the mother makes him/her when he/she is a child. We have a classic case of Maharana Pratap who had a mother like Jevanta Bhai and his step brother Jagmal who had a mother like Dheer Bhai who caused his ruin literally.

My prostrations to all great mothers of this earth! My prostrations to Mother India!

Happy Mothers Days all!

Thanks Kanna, beautifully said👏 👏 i replied you here;

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374981
ayushimehra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuty1997

beautiful poem dear

i loved it 
happy mothers day to all
love you mom
TFS 

Thanks for your wishes😊
ayushimehra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SHADESOFNATURE

Happy Mother's Day to all ...

Lovely thread dear 

Lot of thanks, Mom's deseves this👏
ayushimehra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avika444

Beautiful poem ayushi
nice post
happy mothers day

Thanks, Avika😊
ayushimehra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neesha19

Wonderful poem Ayushi. So true.. No one can take your mothers place.  Also yesterday ... I remembered my Nani a lot.  You know what.. she was not my mothers real mom.. she was her step mother.. but what she has done for all of us ..  hardly anyone would have been able to do it. I salute her from the bottom of my heart.. WHY WAS SHE SPECIAL IF YOU ASK ME..  my mother lost her real mom when she was only three years old... My mother had 5 other siblings... so in all they were 6 children.. two brothers and  four sisters... ,My mother and  her year younger brother who was only one year old.. when their real mom died. So my nani had to take care of 6 children.. and she herself was only  18 years when she got married to my nana... And to top it all... my nana got arested as he was a freedom fighter and was in Jail for four years. Can you imagine what my nani must have gone through... ??? But she was a woman of steel... she  started making  dabbas for people .. her cooking skills were excellent... she sold food till 11 in the night... and send all the children to school.  My youngest uncle was brilliant in studies so she wanted him to be an engineer. She started working even  harder..  and today my uncle is  gold medalist from IIT kharagpur..  She told my mother and all my aunts that before getting married they must start working and then only they should think of getting married..or .. how broad minded she was... I could write pages and pages about her..but  whenever I  think about my mom ..I always think about  my nani.. and my mom wopoul not have been so strong..had it not been  for my nani.. so thanks Ayushi.. I dedicate your peom to my Mom and her mom... 

Thanks Neesha, a lot , or telling Us about your Nani, Realy she was Good Heart, +Broad +Hard-Working +Honest👏 👏 👏 👏

Thanks a  lot, dedicating this Poem, Mom & Her Mom,  Your words touched my Core of the Heart👏 👏.
ayushimehra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MPMANU

Happy Mother's Day to all mother's here and out there. She is the reflection of god here in earth. Here mere presents powerful enough that can make once fear, pain and hurt to go away, giving way to peace. 

Thanks  for your Warming words, Yaa Mother's Are the reflection of God, Here⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
ayushimehra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .AKDHASWARA.

happy mother's day to all mothers 

Thanks for your lovely words.
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Really beautiful!🤗
A very Happy Mothers' Day!⭐️