MY LETTER TO WHOM EVER IS READING THIS - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
shri its really nice tweet it too good appreciate you guys efforts keep it up girls 
shri u will tweet colors. i hope show will nt end soon.
ok guys taking into account all ur comments i am going to tweet colors after i get the confirmation from poorva and habiba!! coz they r the minority and i feel its not true to go against their pov!!! i am waiting for habiba and poorva's approval!!!😊
Hi...shri...! Very well written...you should go ahead and tweet it to colors...! The channel doesn't have the right to play with the emotions of the viewers...we're not puppets in their hands...! 

If the news is true...I want them to confirm it asap...! As for me...if SS end...my journey with all Indian Soaps will come to an end also...! Will never watch any other Indian Show ever...will return to my old habit and watch American Shows only...! 
Waida i am so happy that you are back! Thanks for coming back to the forum! We all were so disappointed after seeing thapki timings on tv yesterday! Don't know what the channel is upto! Neither colors nor the production house is confirming anything! One thing is sure that SS will no more occupy 7 pm slot! I am trying to think positive and lets hope for the best Edited by adisimi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by adisimi

Waida i am so happy that you are back! Thanks for coming back to the forum! We all were so disappointed after seeing thapki timings on tv yesterday! Don't know what the channel is upto! Neither colors nor the production house is confirming anything! One thing is sure that SS will no more occupy 7 pm slot! I am trying to think positive and lets hope for the best
Hi...adisimi...! How are you...? I would love if they change the time slot...and not think of taking it off air...! They should not forget...SS boost up this time slot by giving them Trp 2, while all the other shows before SS used to give them Trp -1...! For sure...I'm not going to watch Tapki...!😡
PS: As for my yesterday post of leaving forum..., check EDT, I have given my real reason there...! ðŸ˜›
Thank u waida!!!! Loved ur comment 😃
Hi shri,
   Maybe Sasuraal simar ka is going off air???? Maybe we should all start a rumor ... that serial really deserves to end...
Originally posted by appuaks

Hi shri,
   Maybe Sasuraal simar ka is going off air???? Maybe we should all start a rumor ... that serial really deserves to end...
apparna!!!!🤣 anyway i cant do it all alone!!!!😆😆i need some sipport for that!!!
Originally posted by shrividhya

apparna!!!!🤣 anyway i cant do it all alone!!!!😆😆i need some sipport for that!!!

Jaan haazir hai...aap farmaiye to sahi!!