Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manan_love123 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Feeling restless dear..please post this..if colors have already shown the timings of new show then they should have informed about the change time slot of SS.seriously not done..
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we dont know ss ka bhi promo aya ho aur kisi ne dekha na ho
Manan_love123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorva22

and i suppose that is what they wanna do, shaayad ye sab ek publicity gimmick hai now i have a few questions k why did they give thapki timing today?? poora week pada thha! and why only after ss telecast???

whatever it is but need confirmation.. Poora weekend spoil kr dia..
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

pooru, we need to know naa kal pura sunday tension hoga yaar

and that is what they wanna do i suppose! but just think k aaj hi kyon timing diya poora week kyon nahi??? and why ony after ss telecast poora din pada thha!!! they just wanted to create anxiety abt ss k timings agar ss k pehle timing bata diye hota toh they owed us an explaination which they do now jo shaayad monday ko milega so wait!
mishtu if u wanna tweet this just go ahead m with u👍🏼 jo hoga dekha jaaega😊
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I am hurt and shocked. 
How can things change this soon?

But super letter Shri. Love you for writing it. In my state of mind I just want to cry.
adisimi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes shri tweet this! Colors tv owes us an explanation big time! How can they do this to SS who brought life to their 7 pm slot
_habiba_ thumbnail

i say wait till mnday ka telecast if thapki is coming it does not mean ss is going trust the cast aaj thapki ka timing aayaa after ss telecast so what if they announce new timings after monday telecast, pls have patience!!!

Shri I appreciate ur effort!  A well written letter!!  But totally agree with Poorva!  We should have patient and wait...
Originally posted by: _habiba_

Shri I appreciate ur effort!  A well written letter!!  But totally agree with Poorva!  We should have patient and wait...

thanks habiba, i wanna trust the cast and wait till mon epi😊
_habiba_ thumbnail

thanks habiba, i wanna trust the cast and wait till mon epi😊

Even me Poorva,  we should show our trust!  I can understand all of the concerns... But as loyal fans we should trust our SS cast ... 
Edited by _habiba_ - 8 years ago