Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

   
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

FF : Joyride-2 Gazab Ka Hai Din ... UPDATED Pg 100 (Page 73)

Siddharth_K Senior Member
Siddharth_K
Siddharth_K

Joined: 05 April 2015
Posts: 911

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Wwooaaoo!! Amazingly beautiful..! Kya likhti ho Ragini.. Wah!

I finally read this, in absolute peace. Read once, I couldn't believe anything.. Everything seemed a dream..Read twice, I actually and very neatly, imagined PK and RR enacting this, I was absolutely thrilled.. Read thrice, and I'm gone..! Such beautiful scenes you've created. From start to end..! I liked the very first scene also where she keeps her purse that adorned Nachiket's coat, and that smile...one could have said she smiled..but you described even her smiles so much that it seemed that we're actually watching her smile in a different way each time.

Then them cooking and eating pakoras, the weather outside, Nachiket getting wet, Ragini drying his hair, then Nachiket dragging her in the rains, him observing her, their kiss, literally everything! You described each scene so well like as if some movie is playing in front of our eyes..!

I cannot tell you how much I loved the last scene! Them singing and dancing whilst drying their hairLOL That togetherness was perfectly handled by you Ragini. I don't know how exactly to praise, because I don't praise muchLOL All I can say is Miss Kitkit has done a wonderful job:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreakRaginiJoshimetoyou

RaginiJoshi IF-Dazzler
RaginiJoshi
RaginiJoshi

Joined: 09 February 2015
Posts: 4384

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddharth_K

Wwooaaoo!! Amazingly beautiful..! Kya likhti ho Ragini.. Wah!

I finally read this, in absolute peace. Read once, I couldn't believe anything.. Everything seemed a dream..Read twice, I actually and very neatly, imagined PK and RR enacting this, I was absolutely thrilled.. Read thrice, and I'm gone..! Such beautiful scenes you've created. From start to end..! I liked the very first scene also where she keeps her purse that adorned Nachiket's coat, and that smile...one could have said she smiled..but you described even her smiles so much that it seemed that we're actually watching her smile in a different way each time.

Then them cooking and eating pakoras, the weather outside, Nachiket getting wet, Ragini drying his hair, then Nachiket dragging her in the rains, him observing her, their kiss, literally everything! You described each scene so well like as if some movie is playing in front of our eyes..!

I cannot tell you how much I loved the last scene! Them singing and dancing whilst drying their hairLOL That togetherness was perfectly handled by you Ragini. I don't know how exactly to praise, because I don't praise muchLOL All I can say is Miss Kitkit has done a wonderful job:)

Awww SidEmbarrassed

Thank you so much! You finally readLOL I love reading feedbacks, and it feels good to read long long onesBig smile You guys are so sweetEmbarrassed

You say you cannot praise, toh yeh kya thaLOL I'm glad you liked this. I really want them to enjoy TOGETHER. It would be a dream come true then. Oh but I doubt we will ever get to see this Ouch Chalo chodo, mood kharab nahi karna haiLOL Thanks again:)

And, what's this Miss Kitkit? You referring to me? Kitkit karti hu mainOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddharth_K

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Joined: 16 February 2015
Posts: 4943

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Right Sid,
Ye Ladki kitna Kit Kit karthi hain... 24/7LOL

She needs a  Kit Kat BreakEmbarrassed
Siddharth_K Senior Member
Siddharth_K
Siddharth_K

Joined: 05 April 2015
Posts: 911

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
That's absolutely my pleasure Ragini. I'm glad we have you and Narges here. The praise? You deserve it sweetie:)


Kitkit toh karti hoLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RaginiJoshi

RaginiJoshi IF-Dazzler
RaginiJoshi
RaginiJoshi

Joined: 09 February 2015
Posts: 4384

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Right Sid,
Ye Ladki kitna Kit Kit karthi hain... 24/7LOL

She needs a  Kit Kat BreakEmbarrassed

Oh Madam! Kitkit rehne do, yeh batao kal kaha thi?
Siddharth_K Senior Member
Siddharth_K
Siddharth_K

Joined: 05 April 2015
Posts: 911

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged
True Vidya. Kal bohot bura phass gaya tha mainLOL
RaginiJoshi IF-Dazzler
RaginiJoshi
RaginiJoshi

Joined: 09 February 2015
Posts: 4384

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddharth_K

That's absolutely my pleasure Ragini. I'm glad we have you and Narges here. The praise? You deserve it sweetie:)


Kitkit toh karti hoLOL

Haww! Kuch bhiLOL
Siddharth_K Senior Member
Siddharth_K
Siddharth_K

Joined: 05 April 2015
Posts: 911

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaginiJoshi

Originally posted by Siddharth_K

That's absolutely my pleasure Ragini. I'm glad we have you and Narges here. The praise? You deserve it sweetie:)


Kitkit toh karti hoLOL


Haww! Kuch bhiLOL


I'm saying the truth Kitkit:)

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SS : Beautiful Now ... Part 6 updated Pg 31

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42

Author: poetic   Replies: 332   Views: 21527

poetic 332 21527 06 November 2015 at 3:12am by AsEnAth
FF : Vivaah UPDATED Part 5 Page 36

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: Siddharth_K   Replies: 389   Views: 26103

Siddharth_K 389 26103 29 October 2015 at 3:00am by AngelsFlyAlone
FF - Togetherness Again - Epilogue & A letter from NK Updated Page

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: iamcurious   Replies: 372   Views: 42149

iamcurious 372 42149 15 September 2015 at 12:45pm by t-bonegirl
URGENT: Pray please for Jia (Updated pg.76)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: metoyou   Replies: 602   Views: 25813

metoyou 602 25813 10 September 2015 at 11:10pm by MansurKhan56
Neira FF JOYRIDE : ANNOUNCEMENT Pg 150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: RaginiJoshi   Replies: 1193   Views: 89217

RaginiJoshi 1193 89217 16 June 2015 at 4:21pm by zona_malik

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index