Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

FF : Joyride-2 Gazab Ka Hai Din ... UPDATED Pg 100 (Page 100)

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelsFlyAlone

Oh goddd!!!!!!!!!!! Narges apne toh hume maar dala!!!!!!!! This was killing, thrilling and absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!
I was mesmerized by the kids presence of mind... And RK is just gr8! This is just phenomenal! Cant wait for next update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw the teaser is just fabulous...
Bandh kamra?!! This ragini is in for a really big surprise!

Thanks a lot dear! I tried my best to bring others in the picture too, since they don't use those characters that well in the show. Glad you liked it. 
The next update is gonna be a total romantic killer, that I can assure you! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RaginiJoshi

Rahul.Sharma9 Senior Member
Rahul.Sharma9
Rahul.Sharma9

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Narges amazing-writing,

For being real! rich! elegant ! Beautiful imagination's,I enjoyed, let me finish.First half of the Fiction was just great ... Let Me Come Back

Oh, how about a round of applause? Yeah, standing ovation? Ooh, oh yeah ... you deserved it and you earned it,Take a bow 

Must I say it again? I said it before...You guys rock

I'll have to go back and read the other Updates... I haven't checked it out yet but I will most definitely do Very soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

t-bonegirlRaginiJoshimetoyou

goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I used to sing this song till yesterday

"Hum Intezar karenge,tere update ka kayamat tak,Khuda kare ki kayamat ho,aur tera update aaye".

well,what an update,worth waiting for all these days.You really are die hard romantic and it reflects in the updates of yours as well as Ragini.The best part is all the characters are still in preleap phase because of which im able to connect with everyone including Pam and Ranbir.Your update reminded me of the first two weeks of May 2015,where the romance between Neira was full on and we had a blast during that mini phase.

Thanks for such beautiful,Romantic update and i just love and adore Aagam and Suhaani.
The best part for me is the "Three Magical Words",the way you described that whole scene.

Looking forward to what happens once "chabi ko gaya and the die hard romantic besharams,these two are going to do espicially Nachiket with his Ragini and she too is very despirate".

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaginiJoshimetoyou

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Narges, first of all, thanks a lot for this awesome and wonderful update. A Hug for you.
I am short of words to describe how beautiful this is! How elegant, romantic and naughty at the same time.

The way you have described the interaction with the kids is awesome. This is what makess you love the story so much. The kids are human beings over here and not some toys, to be played with and thrown around. 

And what to say about Nachiket's and Ragini's romance? It's exemplary. Heart

And here I was thinking - why did this update end?

Thank you so much.

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaginiJoshi

Narges! Oh my sweetheart Embarrassed This is just AMAZING! 

That rain sequence was very well continued dear! How much I wanted that scene where Ragini insisting him to stay. It's always Nachiket who does such things. Felt SO good that Ragini for once, keeping everything aside wanted him to stayEmbarrassed

The morning scenes were also very well executed!

And the picnic begins Embarrassed Loved it how the kids wanted to share the room with their Ragini mom! Poor Nachiket LOL But RK the savior! So happy that they're finally sharing a room, after 15 long years! 

The kitchen scene was so drool worthy! Haaye, the way he embraced her from back..made me remember that flashback scene from the showEmbarrassed Aagam and Nachiket are so foodyLOL  Now the kids know about this secret affair..wohooWink

The truth and dare! How much you took advantage of that game LOL That 'I am sorry' story by Ragini was hilarious! Poor Nachiket and the kidsLOL

Hum tum ek kamre me band ho Such beautiful beginning for meEmbarrassed And CHALLENGING!

Awesome update yet again! Thanks a lot:)

Ragini, my dearest! 

I can't tell you how happy it makes to that you liked this. Saach mein, I was so unsure about this update lekin your praise and sweet words mean the world to me! 

I tried my utmost best to explore the different dimensions of the stories, characters and especially NeiRa. Like you see different moods of Ragini.

To be honest, I love these kids...Shaitaan bacche hai woh LOL Keeping an eye on their parents romance Wink

Again a big thanks to you! It is a maha challenge for you indeed, but have I ever doubted your capability of handling romance? NO! Don't let us make too long now Wink
You will rock it and I am already waiting eagerly. 

THANK YOU! HugHeart

t-bonegirlRaginiJoshi

PavanMalhotra Senior Member
PavanMalhotra
PavanMalhotra

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Hellloo Narges,
thoughts... moreover , beautifully penned down... great feel, connect, ... wonderful piece of creativity n thoughtfulness... loved it
many people write ...n many read things written by others...bt its very rare that u identify yrself with what has been wrttn by others...after readin ths masterpiece i felt the same...there is smthm..u may be knwin smthn of smthn or smthn of everythn or evrythn of evrythn...

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

The great news is, yes, JoyRide is back with a BANG! As usual ...

"Haha, I'm blushing!" "No I'm not..." "Yes I'm!!!" "Well NOW I am..". Like Candy Blush" // Nearly Newlywed

Here are five cheesy dialogues. ...

*****Agar mujhe pehle se pata hota ke tum aaj itni khoobsurat lagoge toh phir mein poori family saath lekar nahin aata tha...''

******Suhaani, tumne apni Mom se ek baar toh pooch lo ke woh tumhare saath room share karna chahti hai ya nahin...?'' 

***********He decided to test her fear...later at night. 

Nachiket stood beside Agham and gave him a look. ''Tumne bataya kyun nahin, ke Ragini ne tumhe punishment di hai''.

****************No problem, un dono se mein ek toh mein zaroor le loonga...dessert ke liye'' He winked at her 

'Hum tum ek kaamre mein bandh ho...' And he closed the door with his right hand... 

To be continued... 

"Do this" Now..."I Just Can't Wait...Can't Hardly Wait

Vidi!!!!!! 

What's happening to you...?! What have I done?! LOL I am totally innocent Embarrassed
Sanam had warned me that Vidi will go crazy and here she is ...

Thanks a ton dear for liking it! It such a pleasure to read your feedback, brings a huge smile on my face Big smile Wish I could hug you right now! Hug

Hahaha, looks I am master of cheesy dialogues LOL

It is up to Ragini now to decide what actually will happen in that bandh kamra Wink Hope the wait won't be long, but it will be definitely worth it Embarrassed

Aur haan...I am not THAT romantic, NeiRa makes me do all this Wink

Edited by metoyou - 11 July 2015 at 11:30am

t-bonegirlRaginiJoshi

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 11 July 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iamcurious

Intehaan ho gayi thi intezaar ki LOL

Kya baat hai Narges what mauke pe chauka you hit and score a century! Update befitting the "100" page celebration! Clap

This was well thought and well executed.

High points for me were

1) Ragini insisting him to stay but him tucking her to sleep and gone Embarrassed

2) The entire junglee bacha party off to farmhouse together unaware of anything, the room sharing and ankhon hi ankhon mein ishara LOL

3) RK - Here is so good with his one liners. Nachiket, tum nahi chahte na Ragini ko punishment mile to fir? Tongue

4) The NeiRa moments were just too cute - all of them.

5) My fav of the lot - the three kids sitting as Gandhiji's teen bandar LOL sahi hai ma baap ka romance dekhke correct reaction tha...very cute!! Wink

Now Ragini's turn to carry forward this journey. Band Kamre mein do dhadakte dil...uff!! Ragini please give us another bumper update and for that you need to start sleeping and dreaming LOL

edited***

Oh and I also loved that bit when Agham was punished and Nachiket too...dono baap bete ki convo was so cute...bataya kyu nahi tujhe punish kiya hai LOLClap

Curious! 

YIKES! You gave me your feedback already? Shocked And I still need to give yours D'oh 

Thank you so so so much dear! You are such a talented writer yourself, so it is an honor to receive such praise from youEmbarrassed We had to give something for the 100 page celebration and luckily the hard work has paid off LOL

I also loved how the kids were doing Ghandiji's teen bandhar, one my favorite parts too! LOL

Again, a big thanks to you and the next update will be loaded with romance since Ragini is our romance queen! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RaginiJoshi

Go to top