I have the cutest face, just ask Ragini πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by metoyou

Hawww...me aur devil? I'm as innocent as one can be πŸ˜³
I have the cutest face, just ask Ragini πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I'm talking about your harkats, not your looks πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

True! We all are in need for some masti. And I just realized that the next update will be on a new thread...we do so much bakwaas here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Let's stop here, warna I need to open a new thread abhi ke abhi πŸ˜†

Don't open a new thread abhi warna wo abhi k abhi 50 tak pohnch jaega πŸ˜†
Originally posted by neiralove

Dekh Narges..sub jaan ne lage hain ab tujhe πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by neiralove

Mere harkats are also that of the most innocent category πŸ˜³ Bahot susheel hoon mein πŸ˜³

Ask Sanam, she knows πŸ˜‰ No yaar Sanam, not opening a new thread now lekin the new one will be inaugurated with an update (I hope)! πŸ˜ƒ

Mere harkats are also that of the most innocent category πŸ˜³ Bahot susheel hoon mein πŸ˜³

Ask Sanam, she knows πŸ˜‰ No yaar Sanam, not opening a new thread now lekin the new one will be inaugurated with an update (I hope)! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, Shikha. Narges di is very susheel and sunder to wo hai hi. Put her ad on matrimonial site and dekhna kitna spamming hota hai. Sub directly Qazi ko lekar pohcnh jaenge πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And pleas don't kill me πŸ˜²

I hope so too. Ragini better update it before becoming full time nerdy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by t-bonegirl

Yes, Shikha. Narges di is very susheel and sunder to wo hai hi. Put her ad on matrimonial site and dekhna kitna spamming hota hai. Sub directly Qazi ko lekar pohcnh jaenge πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I hope so too. Ragini better update it before becoming full time nerdy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Oye Sanam! I didn't want you to do my marketing campaign here πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but just tell them that I can never do devilish harkate😳 Matrimonial kuch bhi yaar... πŸ˜†
Thappad de doongi tujhe zaroor! 

Ragini has no choice πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by t-bonegirl

I'm not questioning her looks at all; no doubt ki ladke Qazi ke saath hi ponch jaenge! πŸ˜†

But Sanam di, dekho na! I've been asking so sweetly for hours, but Narges di isn't writing for me! 

Oye Sanam! I didn't want you to do my marketing campaign here πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but just tell them that I can never do devilish harkate😳 Matrimonial kuch bhi yaar... πŸ˜†
Thappad de doongi tujhe zaroor! 

Ragini has no choice πŸ˜‰

You know sunder susheel kahan use hota hai. So I got carried away. πŸ˜† You tou know naa I am innocent. Puupy face πŸ˜³ 

πŸ˜†

Shikha, Narges is really susheel.. she doesn't even know what devil means. Even if you try to explain it to her..usko samajh nai aega. Inni innocent hai meri Nargesey. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Now this is kuch bhi πŸ˜†