Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddharth_K thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing update Narges! We so needed this! The Khannas and the Patels are on a tripπŸ˜‰ Fabulous scenes, each and every. Be it the immediate continuation to Ragini's update, him planning such sweet surprise for her, then ALL the NeiRa scenes, everything was perfect! The Kitchen scene and Truth and Dare game scenes are my absolute favorites! You've done a great job really! Kudos to you:)

Next update ke baare me toh kya kehna, We have that girl; Enough! πŸ˜†

Ragini, we're waiting!
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Narges and Ragini!! 
Thank you so much for such a great cheer-me-up update for the weekend after a week full of disappointment and heartbreak of them drifting apart and not listening to their hearts.. 

This was wonderful, warm, fuzzy, funny and very sweet :) 
Loved all their small gestures and him initiating all the romance (as usual ;))

Mr and Mrs.Khanna ROCK! :D 
That 'biwi kiski hai' touch was a nice one indeed.. 

Loved it, ladies <3 
PavanMalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Narges and Ragini, 
Yeah, I've heard a lot about you both from Vidya, that you portray actual Nachiket and Ragini's characters very, very well.  Were done extremely well.

I want them back ! & Enjoy them all over again...Impressed and totally geeked out.

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RaginiJoshi

Teaser hi samjh loπŸ˜†

Rachna di, I love this song for them! Just perfect. Haan the lines are little cheesy thoughπŸ˜† Chalta haiπŸ˜‰

I say Go for it !πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
Originally posted by: metoyou

<font color="#0000ff">Zainab dear,</font>

<font color="#0000ff">You are so sweet, our loyal reader😊 Thanks a ton for your kind words😳Glad it was worth the wait.</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Ragini will be in charge for the next one so be ready for something even better!πŸ˜‰</font>

Eepss waiting !!
πŸ₯±

#NargesDi n #Rags

Zayaada time nai lagana haan to update... please !! 😊
iamcurious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: metoyou

Curious! 

YIKES! You gave me your feedback already? πŸ˜² And I still need to give yours  

Thank you so so so much dear! You are such a talented writer yourself, so it is an honor to receive such praise from you😳 We had to give something for the 100 page celebration and luckily the hard work has paid off πŸ˜†

I also loved how the kids were doing Ghandiji's teen bandhar, one my favorite parts too! πŸ˜†

Again, a big thanks to you and the next update will be loaded with romance since Ragini is our romance queen! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Its no give and take Narges, I had time, I read it and replied, you can take your time my dear.

You guys make a good team and am sure there is lot more to come. Please update soonish 😊

RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PavanMalhotra

Narges and Ragini, 

Yeah, I've heard a lot about you both from Vidya, that you portray actual Nachiket and Ragini's characters very, very well.  Were done extremely well.

I want them back ! & Enjoy them all over again...Impressed and totally geeked out.

That's sweet of you Pavan! But as you see, I'm not that doing well with Nachiket these days. The little we talk, the little he fight😊
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Pavan. However, Ragini seemed to be interested in one person only these days...  Edited by metoyou - 8 years ago
metoyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddharth_K

Amazing update Narges! We so needed this! The Khannas and the Patels are on a tripπŸ˜‰ Fabulous scenes, each and every. Be it the immediate continuation to Ragini's update, him planning such sweet surprise for her, then ALL the NeiRa scenes, everything was perfect! The Kitchen scene and Truth and Dare game scenes are my absolute favorites! You've done a great job really! Kudos to you:)

Next update ke baare me toh kya kehna, We have that girl; Enough! πŸ˜†

Ragini, we're waiting!

You kept your promise πŸ˜³

Thanks a lot my friend. Glad you liked it. Haan that kitchen scene is my favorite too , this Nachiket I tell you! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Let's see what happens in that bandh kaamra...and for that we have MY very own Ragini πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
metoyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

Narges and Ragini!! 

Thank you so much for such a great cheer-me-up update for the weekend after a week full of disappointment and heartbreak of them drifting apart and not listening to their hearts.. 

This was wonderful, warm, fuzzy, funny and very sweet :) 
Loved all their small gestures and him initiating all the romance (as usual ;))

Mr and Mrs.Khanna ROCK! :D 
That 'biwi kiski hai' touch was a nice one indeed.. 

Loved it, ladies <3 

Sukhi! We all were in need of something good and I am happy I could make a small contribution to that πŸ˜³ You are a damn good writer yourself, so coming this from you makes it even more special! 
Loving this Mr and Mrs. Khanna πŸ˜‰

Wait for the next update, hopefully it won't take ages πŸ˜† But that will be one big romantic one πŸ˜³πŸ˜³