Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: metoyou

Ragini, my dearest! 

I can't tell you how happy it makes to that you liked this. Saach mein, I was so unsure about this update lekin your praise and sweet words mean the world to me! 

I tried my utmost best to explore the different dimensions of the stories, characters and especially NeiRa. Like you see different moods of Ragini.

To be honest, I love these kids...Shaitaan bacche hai woh πŸ˜† Keeping an eye on their parents romance πŸ˜‰

Again a big thanks to you! It is a maha challenge for you indeed, but have I ever doubted your capability of handling romance? NO! Don't let us make too long now πŸ˜‰
You will rock it and I am already waiting eagerly. 

THANK YOU! πŸ€—❀️

Arre you have rocked this πŸ˜† So next onwards, don't you dare doubt on yourself πŸ˜‰

Indeed Shaitaan bacche! Aisa koi karta hai kyaπŸ˜† My Nachi baby🀣

Aage aage dekho hota hai kyaπŸ˜‰ Kahi aag lage lag jaaye😳
AngelsFlyAlone thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cant wait for Ragini di to come back and update with a bang!!!!! All the best!
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelsFlyAlone

Cant wait for Ragini di to come back and update with a bang!!!!! All the best!

Yes sweetie! Hopefully I'll manage thisπŸ˜†
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RaginiJoshi

Yes sweetie! Hopefully I'll manage thisπŸ˜†

Shut up! We all know that poor Ragini won't be safe in that room, alone with him πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Or the tables might turn this time...πŸ˜‰
Edited by metoyou - 8 years ago
metoyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahul.Sharma9

Narges amazing-writing,

For being real! rich! elegant ! Beautiful imagination's,I enjoyed, let me finish.First half of the Fiction was just great ... Let Me Come Back

Oh, how about a round of applause? Yeah, standing ovation? Ooh, oh yeah ... you deserved it and you earned it,Take a bow 

Must I say it again? I said it before...You guys rock

I'll have to go back and read the other Updates... I haven't checked it out yet but I will most definitely do Very soon

Rahul! Thank you for your lovely comment. You are being too kind with all the tareef πŸ˜³ Don't embarrass me yaar! 
Looking forward for your comments about the other chapters... only if you have time though, its pretty time consuming πŸ˜†

Thank you once again for the support πŸ˜Š
metoyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldstar678

I used to sing this song till yesterday

"Hum Intezar karenge,tere update ka kayamat tak,Khuda kare ki kayamat ho,aur tera update aaye".

well,what an update,worth waiting for all these days.You really are die hard romantic and it reflects in the updates of yours as well as Ragini.The best part is all the characters are still in preleap phase because of which im able to connect with everyone including Pam and Ranbir.Your update reminded me of the first two weeks of May 2015,where the romance between Neira was full on and we had a blast during that mini phase.

Thanks for such beautiful,Romantic update and i just love and adore Aagam and Suhaani.
The best part for me is the "Three Magical Words",the way you described that whole scene.

Looking forward to what happens once "chabi ko gaya and the die hard romantic besharams,these two are going to do espicially Nachiket with his Ragini and she too is very despirate".

Pavan! Dear friend, what do I say... You are one of the most loyal readers and it is always a please to read your comments. Much appreciated!
I have inherited the romance from my dear partner and friend Ragini madam πŸ˜‰ 
Jokes apart, I wanted to use the other characters too and avoid all the unnecessary things post leap. The kids are underused and I thought to give Pam a bit of a positive twist. 

I am glad you liked the three magical words part...that was a surprise for myself too πŸ˜† 

Without a doubt, the next update will be worth the wait again and super romantic. Akher we have our queen of romance πŸ˜‰
Edited by metoyou - 8 years ago
metoyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

Narges, first of all, thanks a lot for this awesome and wonderful update. A πŸ€— for you.

I am short of words to describe how beautiful this is! How elegant, romantic and naughty at the same time.

The way you have described the interaction with the kids is awesome. This is what makess you love the story so much. The kids are human beings over here and not some toys, to be played with and thrown around. 

And what to say about Nachiket's and Ragini's romance? It's exemplary. β€οΈ

And here I was thinking - why did this update end?

Thank you so much.

Rachna, first of all, thanks a lot for this awesome and wonderful comment. A πŸ€— for you!
(See my creativity) πŸ˜†

You don't have to say anything at all dear. You are my senior and a wonderful writer yourself. So getting this kind of praise for you overwhelms me πŸ˜³
I have always believed that the kids are underused in the show, hence I wanted to give them a bigger role in this one. It was a challenging experiment since I had to handle different relations at the same time, but looks like it paid off well πŸ˜Š

Sorry to end it lekin you know nah that Ragini will be back with a bang, especially since those two are alone in that room πŸ˜‰
metoyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZainabSidd

Narges Di πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Wowwishh update haan !!

Loved each part and specially rags ka part πŸ˜‰

Fun   Love   Emotions   Drama   HappyTimes All in one... Chota packet bohttt bada dhamaka.

Lovin it ^_^Huggss and kisses to you Di 😳 Update soon !!
-----------------------------------------

Zainab dear,

You are so sweet, our loyal reader😊 Thanks a ton for your kind words πŸ˜³ Glad it was worth the wait. 
Ragini will be in charge for the next one so be ready for something even better! πŸ˜‰
metoyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: PavanMalhotra

Hellloo Narges,

thoughts... moreover , beautifully penned down... great feel, connect, ... wonderful piece of creativity n thoughtfulness... loved it
many people write ...n many read things written by others...bt its very rare that u identify yrself with what has been wrttn by others...after readin ths masterpiece i felt the same...there is smthm..u may be knwin smthn of smthn or smthn of everythn or evrythn of evrythn...

Pavan my friend! Glad I could make you happy with this. But I am even more happy that you are a part of the gang πŸ˜ƒ There are many great writers in the forum, each one of them sharing their story on NeiRa... this is just a choti si koshish from Ragini and me πŸ˜³

Be prepared for some romance at its best πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: metoyou

Rachna, first of all, thanks a lot for this awesome and wonderful comment. A πŸ€— for you!
(See my creativity) πŸ˜†

You don't have to say anything at all dear. You are my senior and a wonderful writer yourself. So getting this kind of praise for you overwhelms me πŸ˜³
I have always believed that the kids are underused in the show, hence I wanted to give them a bigger role in this one. It was a challenging experiment since I had to handle different relations at the same time, but looks like it paid off well πŸ˜Š

Sorry to end it lekin you know nah that Ragini will be back with a bang, especially since those two are alone in that room πŸ˜‰

Of course I have full faith in Ragini and you πŸ˜†

So what is R going to sing?

Aaj ki raat,raat bhar jagenge

Are neend to aayegi magar jagenge

Teri aanko me aankh daal ke ... jagenge

Hum itni jaldi subah  na hone denge

Soyenge hum na auro ko sone denge

Rokh lenge sitaro ki gagan ... jagenge

Yu dil aa jata hai ki aa jata hai

Ye pyar akhir kaise kiya jata hai

Dekhenge tamsa log agar ... jagenge

Rato ke taare subah nahi khilte hai