Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: metoyou

Always there for MY Ragini ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Soch Lo.. ragini ko sirf Dil Thodna aatha hain๐Ÿ˜ณ Jodna nahin๐Ÿ˜Š
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ouch...

Even worse, I have been replaced by someone else ...
Siddharth_K thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally! The beautiful girl has updated the story:) Thanks Ragini for all the efforts you take to entertain us. I know your current schedule is so tight and hectic and still you're managing this. Taliya!

Narges, even you're a great partner to her. You manage we people so well when we hurry her๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for doing that for Ragini:)

I'll read this when I'll have ample time. Peeping here from office ๐Ÿ˜† Ragini, tonight pakka! You've rocked this I know..!
iamcurious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rimjhim gire Sawan, sulag sulag jayee mann...

Sulag gaya ye man... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wonderful wonderful update Ragini. Your narration skills are so good. Everything is clear to be 'visualized' by a reader.

Right proportion of romance, emotions, fun and humor.

Truly it was a dream sequence come alive. Very well written. Tum Soti raho Ragini - acha output milta hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Narges now your turn to take this ahead. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
Originally posted by: RaginiJoshi

Aww thank you Zainab๐Ÿ˜ณ So sweet! Class lene kab aau bolo๐Ÿ˜† Waise why you're not continuing your stories? Likho na shishya:) ๐Ÿ˜†

hahaha aaj he aajao mam
please jaldi aao

umm busy with college soo no time to update
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddharth_K

Finally! The beautiful girl has updated the story:) Thanks Ragini for all the efforts you take to entertain us. I know your current schedule is so tight and hectic and still you're managing this. Taliya!

Narges, even you're a great partner to her. You manage we people so well when we hurry her๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for doing that for Ragini:)

I'll read this when I'll have ample time. Peeping here from office ๐Ÿ˜† Ragini, tonight pakka! You've rocked this I know..!

Yo Sid!
I tried my best to keep it calm here but it feels good too to know that so many people are waiting for updates. Despite of her hectic schedule, Ragini managed to give us an excellent and maha romantic update so all credit goes to her! 

Thanks for liking it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddharth_K

Awww! Thanks Sid:) I'm happy this is being managed. Nothing without my partner aka Narges๐Ÿ˜‰ She is such a sweetheart..!

You haven't read this yet, while you promised to read and comment yesterday night only..! That's a dhokha dhadi Sid!

RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iamcurious

Rimjhim gire Sawan, sulag sulag jayee mann...

Sulag gaya ye man... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wonderful wonderful update Ragini. Your narration skills are so good. Everything is clear to be 'visualized' by a reader.

Right proportion of romance, emotions, fun and humor.

Truly it was a dream sequence come alive. Very well written. Tum Soti raho Ragini - acha output milta hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Narges now your turn to take this ahead. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Purpose served. Mann sulag gaya๐Ÿ˜ณ Thank you for all your kind words:)

Will definitely keep sleeping. That's my only source to imagine ๐Ÿ˜† Stay tuned:)