Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

FF : Joyride-2 Gazab Ka Hai Din ... UPDATED Pg 100 - Page 10

RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: metoyou

Jokes apart...

I can't get enough of that update. Ragini, what you have done there is out of this world. Don't know how and where to start. It is a masterpiece and a beauty. You have really outdone yourself and this makes me so proud of you! Like I said, this is the best EVER! We all were dying to see the OMG promo and here you just gave us much more than that. I am so happy to see that everyone is loving it and praising you, couldn't have asked for more! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Vidya is right, you deserve that standing ovation. Please take a bow! ๐Ÿ‘

Kisi ka nazar na lage! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿค—

Ab tu chup karegi?๐Ÿ˜† I'm all blushing over here๐Ÿ˜ณ
OMG promo is the one thing, for which I'm still waiting! Had already imagined a lot on this, and the result is in front of you. Say thanks to Neira..I love them so much!

AND ..Apno ki kabhi nazar nahi lagti๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by RaginiluvsNR - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaginiJoshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d3c3nt

Its an awesome update, thanks a lot.  Still in NeiRaLand after reading the update.

Keep it up.  ๐Ÿ‘

Aww! Thanks a lot! Pleasure! Stay tuned:)
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Siddharth_K

Ragini.. Ragini.. Ragini!!!!

Oh my god! This was BEAUTIFUL! I'm so amazed by this! The description of the overall surrounding was mesmerizing. The way he arrives near her house, him calling her, her sexy sleepy voice and that Pizza bit๐Ÿ˜† Lively and lovely update!

Then all that they did in her bedroom was so romantic. I could totally imagine, each and every move! How romantic you are! The car scene was small yet so descriptive, nothing more was needed there.

Then the Karjat farmhouse. Totally perfect! Them cutting the cake, him wiping the cream and that lovely dance! Mesmerizing! Totally in love with this! The way you described their feelings, their love, their inner turmoil.. every damn thing was beyond beautiful. Short of words..

Keep writing Ragini! You are perfectly beautiful!

SID! 

Itni tareef๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks for your detailed comment. I don't know from where that pizza came in my mind๐Ÿ˜† I myself was laughing so much after reading!

Now that they are together, romance to banta hai๐Ÿ˜‰ Lagta hai thoda jyada ho gaya๐Ÿ˜† 

I want them to celebrate her birthday somewhat like this only, in private. They need that privacy now. And ya, Lagta hai all of a sudden bohot romantic ho gayi hu main๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, thanks a lot. Stay tuned!
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nope, mein chup nahin rahoongi... tum tareef ke haqdar ho toh ho! 
Just get used to this ๐Ÿ˜‰
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ragini you should've taken some precautions while writing this update, aise thodi hota hai? Matlab dusro ki bilkul fikar hi nahi hai tumhe. Ab iss update se tumne toh problem krdi mere liye, matlab ab mere liye nachiket jaisa ladka kahan se laogi tum, batao zaraaa, itna hot, sexy, super amazing, charming aur mind blowing likhne se pehle sochna chahiye tha naa! Par ab toh tum likh chuki ho, woh bhi superb *_______* hahaha sun mazaak kar rhi thi mai upar, dil pe mat le lena loll actually na main kuch aur likhna chahti thi par kuch aur ho gaya aur ab mai kya likh rhi hu pata nahi but Heyy the update was worth all the wait! :D <3
Their sneaking out in the middle of the night and those moments in between, so lovely and adorable :') Perfection to the coreee. And it was relatable, like the way she patted on his chest made me think of that car scene ;) How I wish they show something like this. But never mind we have you both! Such talented people. Good going guys, and congrats on your second innings of the partnership which has just started off brilliantly. Ragini you rocked the update girl *BangOn*
metoyou thumbnail
Oye ghar ki murghi, you crack me up! Hilarious you are ๐Ÿ˜†

All I can say is, I feel lucky to have a partner like Ragini. She is the best ๐Ÿ˜ณ

surbhimathur thumbnail
Areyyy narges!! Mujhe yaad aa gya aaj thankgod. You are a FK fan??? :D Ofcourse it seems so obvious from your dp but i had to ask.
metoyou thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surbhimathur

Areyyy narges!! Mujhe yaad aa gya aaj thankgod. You are a FK fan??? :D Ofcourse it seems so obvious from your dp but i had to ask.

I just confirmed ๐Ÿ˜ณ
surbhimathur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: metoyou

<font color="#0000ff">I just confirmed๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>

Hi5 Hi10 Hi20 Hi50!!!!!!
metoyou thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surbhimathur

Hi5 Hi10 Hi20 Hi50!!!!!!