Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
making a list of all these perfumes so i can go smell tasting tomorrow hahah 
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My fav perfumes: Woody by Arabian Oud, Very Irresistible Intense by Givenchy, Gucci by Gucci.

For men, Issey Miyake l'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme, encounter by CK, Mukhalat Malaqi by Swiss Arabian. 

I am partial to musky scents 😳 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Geet - Dude, that assignment was FLAWLESS, I think I told you  that you would get a high grade. It was really good.You should really be proud of your score, hard to get it in your subject. 
Are we talking perfumes? I think I change it quickly ,but YSL -Opium, Thiery Mugler and Chanel be doing it for me these days. 
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MKrayZee

My fav perfumes: Woody by Arabian Oud, Very Irresistible Intense by Givenchy, Gucci by Gucci.

For men, Issey Miyake l'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme, encounter by CK, Mukhalat Malaqi by Swiss Arabian. 

I am partial to musky scents 😳 

IF a non creepy man wearing that comes to me, I'll pretty much jump his bonesπŸ˜†

geet.a thumbnail
Originally posted by: CooChi

Arey tracker was that FUNNY GIRL with funny clothes and hairdos.That bimboish girl. Ruhi was her name I guess.

The end... 🀣
They turned Abhay into a Human.
FL's dad was turned into a vampire. The birdy sister died and the other was getting married to her sister's fiancee.
Too much of confusion and Kekta material towards the end.

OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY?πŸ˜†

WOW..i'm GLAD I left it!
but it was much wow, the non acting by most, and the over acting by someπŸ˜†

why is it jahan kishwar hoti hai, wahan koi alternate sexuality aa hi jaati hai?πŸ˜†
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

IF a non creepy man wearing that comes to me, I'll pretty much jump his bonesπŸ˜†

🀣 you need to increase your expectations geet 
-Cherry- thumbnail
going through boots and the fragrance shop website and realising you need money to buy all this shit πŸ˜³ can i win the lottery already. 
MKrayZee thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

🀣 you need to increase your expectations geet 

I got it for a friend and it was very hard to convince myself to remain friends πŸ˜†
geet.a thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Geet - Dude, that assignment was FLAWLESS, I think I told you  that you would get a high grade. It was really good.You should really be proud of your score, hard to get it in your subject. 

Are we talking perfumes? I think I change it quickly ,but YSL -Opium, Thiery Mugler and Chanel be doing it for me these days. 

yes u did..and i should believe uπŸ˜³πŸ€—
I was afraid if I didn't get a 70 at least in this one, my average wouldn't be an above 70 as well..now, its about 73 and I am in heaven! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

re: perfumes, I'm VERY moody when it comes to it, which is why I have a full cupboard to pick and choose from, but I love Opium and Thiery Mugler is REALLY NICE!! like. REALLY nice!!
😳
MKrayZee thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

going through boots and the fragrance shop website and realising you need money to buy all this shit πŸ˜³ can i win the lottery already. 

Student? I used to die little deaths when I was a student. Now, I shop like a bawws!! (when noone is pulling my purse stringsπŸ˜†)