Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot (Page 95)

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:43am | IP Logged
It depends on whether Karan Jotwani was willing to play gay when he signed his contract, though it would be great if a good looking guy plays gay, just to subvert all the existing stereotypes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsnymphadoratonks-KP-MKrayZeeFlame.Of.Rose-Cherry-

Stardust09 Senior Member
Stardust09
Stardust09

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I guess, its the environment you come from. I know for a fact that my parents are super open-minded and even if I was a lesbian, they wouldnt have had a problem, whereas my in-laws find  a lot of stuff shocking, but you can't really blame the older generations, its hard for them to change.
Its the rigidity and lack of empathy of our generation, that baffles me, why is it so hard accepting that a man loves another man, how does it affect your life personally? 

Exactly. Most people here have had enough exposure to the world to have an open mind. If a sixth grader can get it, why can't you? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphadoratonksMKrayZeeCat.

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged

It depends on whether Karan Jotwani was willing to play gay when he signed his contract, though it would be great if a good looking guy plays gay, just to subvert all the existing stereotypes.

this. I like that this show is already breaking stereotypes and it would be good to see a hot guy play gay because many manyy hot guys are gay but the stereotype in india is very very different. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsStardust09MKrayZeeCat.

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I wonder what conclusion will they give to Cabir's story.
I don't want CaVya marriage.
But what will they show at the end of the show about Cabir's life.
I have no idea regarding this.
Gay marriages are not allowed in India for now and a gay marriage is not really an answer to the society here.
So what will the CVs give for Cabir at the end of the show?
Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Yo Coochi :) Yeah, that was the kind of language they use and it just reduces everything about MaNan to sex and harmones and baba Manik not being able to control himself and forcing and yeah... it kinda made me sick. Like, its all sex and Manik being their teen Christian Grey. They don't watch it for the story or the characters, it all comes down to people being sexually deprived in the country. <__<

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphadoratonkszrn1312CooChiMKrayZeeFlame.Of.Rose

Stardust09 Senior Member
Stardust09
Stardust09

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

Oh, the kind of people on the main forum be just ridiculous. They just want their hot scenes, saxx scenes and cute romance and couples becoming 1 after having sex. That is what actually matters. Who needs more 'G*y' in the show? Not the phaaans! -____- They showed it once, why subject pure sanskaari Indian culture loving religion respecting phaangirls to more 'g*y'. They can't even say it without censuring it and making it sound like an abuse word.

ROFLROFLROFL

Okay, I came across some MB discussion few pages ago and totally stalked your posts. But, uh there were too many and I got lost. Wish I'd discovered the forum a year ago. Disapprove
Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Cabir can always leave the country if he wants to get married. Gay/lesbian couples in India live together nonetheless ... Not like anyone can stop them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsnymphadoratonksFlame.Of.RoseCat.-Cherry-

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged

I guess, its the environment you come from. I know for a fact that my parents are super open-minded and even if I was a lesbian, they wouldnt have had a problem, whereas my in-laws find  a lot of stuff shocking, but you can't really blame the older generations, its hard for them to change.
Its the rigidity and lack of empathy of our generation, that baffles me, why is it so hard accepting that a man loves another man, how does it affect your life personally? 

There are a lot of factors. I personally will be tolerant to it because individual life choices are meant to be respected but I will not promote it. Also, if the environment you come from has never openly raised these issues then you will not know how to deal with them and hence become awkward. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Flame.Of.RoseCat.

Go to top