Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot (Page 92)

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

Originally posted by MKrayZee

Let Fab5 be Fab5. Just because Nandini is Manik's girl and Navya is Cabir's roommate, they cannot suddenly become part of a rock band. The girls enjoy and are training in a different genre.

I want Nandini and Aryaman and Navya to form another band. And this be separate from Fab5. And both groups train separately. Jamming sessions. Nandini spending more time jamming and Manik going all sour and coconut face that she doesn't give him time...and all jealous that she spends time with Aryaman and Nandini manaofying him...and giving him cute impulsive kisses 

EmbarrassedLOL
nandini never wanted to join fab5.
navya did, but they will never take her in, hence the pun.LOL

I don't know, the whole elitist thing is kind of reductive too, reduces them to something they are not...i don't think i'll be comfortable with that in any case.

A rehash of nh3...will harshad let this happen?

But they are elite. Richest kids in college. Bond of friendship. Album offers. Most successful band in the college. They have every right to be arrogant and have an attitude. 

Navya needs to focus on her baby. About time.

Harshad ka agenda...we will only know in episodes to come. But I want at least Nandini and Aryaman to form a band of their own. Navya could or could not be a part of it...not too fussed. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09zrn1312CooChiRibelleFlame.Of.Rose

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:14am | IP Logged
I loved the Last part in the epi yesterday
Screen divided. Manik , Pandit, Nandu,Aryaman.

Also..the camera work was different yesterday.
I think they are using different cameras now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphadoratonksharinisriram39

zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stardust09

Originally posted by zrn1312

@Adhi: I know I hope so too, but I just read that somewhere so gonna wait to see the promo first to jump to any conclusion.
Honestly, Aryamann can be very useful to DhruLya but I wouldn't mind if he's for Cabir either! This character can go both ways, just not for MaNan cause that wouldn't make sense at all Ermm

Nuh uh. Apparently he can't be for Cabir because the writers have already talked about a gay relationship and it's done with. It will only get repetitive. According to main forum. LOLStern Smile

I don't even know what to say to that. 

Dudeee... Let's not even talk about MF regarding CaVya Stern Smile Some of the things I read there Pinch
Apparently Cabir is not even Cabir Wacko Like what the f**k even D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsStardust09nymphadoratonks

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
zee: most of them are shown to be rich.  im not saying they can be welcoming to all and sundry, but. i don't know. after all that we have seen, i'd cringe if they go back to being the stuck-up fools they were. and they were that. 
 being rich and talented needn't make u arrogant, it can make u closed-off from others. the latter they have always been, so don't think that needs to change in terms of the band fab5 is. 
but im all for fab5 jamming sessions. for a change, proper friendship.

Nandu aryamann band would be cool too. MaNan sneaking to meet one another during breaks would be adorable to watch

nymphadoratonksMKrayZee

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cherry-

@Adhi: I know I hope so too, but I just read that somewhere so gonna wait to see the promo first to jump to any conclusion.
Honestly, Aryamann can be very useful to DhruLya but I wouldn't mind if he's for Cabir either! This character can go both ways, just not for MaNan cause that wouldn't make sense at all Ermm

Nuh uh. Apparently he can't be for Cabir because the writers have already talked about a gay relationship and it's done with. It will only get repetitive. According to main forum. LOLStern Smile

i'm sorry, someone actually said that? Stern Smile if thats the case that every heterosexual relationship in this show is just not needed because that would just be repetitive Sleepy what is up with some peoples mentality?!

I don't even WANT to visit the MF because of such horrific things.
ShockedDead
CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Honestly, Aryamann can be very useful to DhruLya but I wouldn't mind if he's for Cabir either! This character can go both ways, just not for MaNan cause that wouldn't make sense at allErmm

Nuh uh. Apparently he can't be for Cabir because the writers have already talked about a gay relationship and it's done with. It will only get repetitive. According to main forum.LOLStern Smile

Dudeee... Let's not even talk about MF regarding CaVyaStern SmileSome of the things I read therePinch
Apparently Cabir is not even CabirWackoLike what the f**k evenD'oh

Sorry to butt in.
But did you guys read those FanFictions where Cavya are married. LOL
Their daughter's name is CAVYA in most of these ffs.
Cabir is slowly falling for Navya and what not.
I mean ...Hahaahahahahhahaaa. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09nymphadoratonkszrn1312Ribelle

Stardust09 Senior Member
Stardust09
Stardust09

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cherry-

i'm sorry, someone actually said that? Stern Smile if thats the case that every heterosexual relationship in this show is just not needed because that would just be repetitive Sleepy what is up with some peoples mentality?!

They did, they did. I don't think many of them are comfortable with homosexuality, they might be okay with it but would rather ignore it, you know? They've forgotten about his sexuality and are blissfully imagining Manan dirty dancing in Cavya wedding. Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsnymphadoratonksRibelle

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Coochu: that's just disgusting. 

Stardust09CooChi

Go to top