Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot (Page 80)

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Rubs,I sent You a guide on 'how to be an adult' bro, use it if you be having a hard time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07Flame.Of.Rose

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubys07

Broo seriously, one of these days my mom will ban everything remotely technological for me. She's already started giving me warnings. No joke. All the shit talk I see on telly where the girl says "I'm an adult so freedom is the shizz my life my choice"...all a lie, I'm telling you. Jitne bhi bade ho jaao mom ke saamne phuss hojata hain sabStern Smile

+200000000

rubys07Flame.Of.Rose

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

Rubs, Bro I want this new guy for cabir.Bas.
Seriously, give him to Cabir and no one else. I will be pissed. -_____-
I hope the guy is a good actor and his character is actually making sense and he will stay, won't be a problem for MaNan and fall for Cabir.

Medhz we've been discussing the same thing. If anything, pair him with Cabir bas. No cringe-worthy angle-square-pentagonStern Smile. But I trust the CVs with this one. They're trying to bring the old essence of KY2 back. They wouldn't want to ruin it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flame.Of.Rose

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MKrayZee

Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Okay, so since they won't show us anything post Pandit track, which i am sure of because its already scripted, before we ranted, Soha's revelation had to be the thing.
Also with current kick start to Rishabh's attack track, she is bound to get stressed. 

You know, we really need a scene of this kind where Nandini could go complete haywire looking at Rishabh and having painful reminder of what happened that night but then she will hold herself together, like always. Let the Soha's revelation be her snapping point where she looses her control, her reigns over her demons and unleashes them to destroy her. When she lets the fire within her to burn her. I really, really want her to cry and scream and be angry at everything from fate to people to her beliefs and ideologies to human relations to goodness. Every single thing. She needs to internalize what all happened to her. She needs to realize that she just has too much contained within her and its over the brim. She needs to topple it all down and empty it up.

Just one mere glimpse of this Nandini and I will be happy soul. I don't want to see strong Nandini time and again, no, not really. For one to be strong, they need to break down, lash out and clear out pent up agony. Until you don't let the fire in you burn yourself you don't rise as phoenix. As simple as that. If she needs to be strong, first she needs to break down, collect herself, mould herself in new shape and then come back and fight.

I wanted the Pandit track t be utilised well for this reason. It was the perfect relationship going sour, showing its ugly face that would have shaken her beliefs. That would have made her question everything she knows. Everything she has been through. But okay, she has at least lost her smile. She is internalising the pain. And for how long can one do that? Tomorrow Pandit will be caught and put behind bars. Nandini will then probably feel some sort of loss, not relief. Loss. And I want her to use that and withdraw into her shell some more. This is where Manik needs to pick up on her silence...and start working to make her happy and whole again. I want her to then find out about Soha and blast. She needs to be undone completely at this point. Because Parent/child relationship plus mockery of death and then someone to slip and say that Nandini almost sent Manik to jail for a not so dead Soha. THIS will trigger anger that will not know any bounds. And then the lashing out. 
That is why you are my partner in crime when it comes to Nandini. THIS WHOLE THING.

Zee, I will time and again ask you to keep your expectations low on post Pandit thing because we know the sad truth behind it all. But with Rishabh and Soha, there is so much to explore.
About Nandini retreating back to shell, yes she needs to do that. One always escapes whats given to them in front by the means available to her, she did with this whole, teaching Pandit a lesson. Its done, over, finished. She won. Now what? will she go back to who she was right before Pandit kidnapped her? Its just not possible on so many cases, but again lets see what writers decides to do.
She needs to step back, make her already existing walls ten folds higher for anyone to climb, even Manik. She really needs this one withdrawal from Manik and internalize herself individually. What she as an individual went through and experienced. She needs an external which is not Manik to talk. 
You know I thought about it and rather than Aryaman, why not Cabir? You do remember all the CabIni scenes, it was just so good on all levels, completely void of Manik connections. When they talked, they were just two individuals who hold respect for each other. Let these two talk and be there for each other. While Nandini can use Cabir's issue as her distraction, her escape, Cabir can be mature enough to drag her back to her issues and face them head on, like he always does. They can develop this sounding system bond with each other. Like I always say, it was always them for each other. When she needed sounding advice, he was there. When he lost it all, she helped him deal with his shit.

Now my favourite part, death Day Dreaming By now you should have known how big a fangirl I am of death LOL
Yes to that, she bloody lost her parents at the age of 7. She saw death right in front of her eyes, laughing so cruelly that it scarred her, forever. All her life she wished it to be a mere nightmare and for her to wake up and find her world right there, perfect. She wished if death could be unturned, no matter how illogical it sounded, no matter that she knew better, she did wish. Now seeing someone making mockery of death like that, that should shake her up so so bad. Along with it, two parental figures who should be guiding their kin in life, strangling them, that would really make her question every single thing. Everything she learned till now. 
And that one slip, that one slip will be the last breath of her sanity, control, maturity. 

Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 11 May 2015 at 2:16pm

MKrayZeeharinisriram39

Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Yo Zee, you be my siSTAR' soulmate? - *high five* is it platonic or erm, not platonic? Rubs, did ya just disappear on me? Again, I hope for your own good that you are around. ^.^ You will say bye to me before going right? ^.^ Right? -___-
No brooo, she is MKB ki soulmate and Bro ki soul sis and my Nandini thesis partner LOL

Oh and Bro told me to tell you that her net is PMSing. AGAIN -_______-

I am so pissed coz, I wanted to have conversation with RubDha Bros together Cry

This is most decent connection I could manage to get here. Dont even ask about the indecent onesStern Smile

Which reminds me. RubDha Bros need to get down to their business asap. Reboots and new tracks. Oh so many possibilities *rubs hands in wicked glee* Evil Smile

Education and net connection be the shit thoughStern Smile

Oh and in case my net decides to be a DQ again, GOODNIGHT TO BOTH OF YOU. SAPPY SAPPPYYY DREAMS *muhahahahaha*
*sits back with butter popcorn*

Pshhh kaheka bye, we be there on WA forever ROFLROFL 

You better awake your dormant ovaries soon thoughROFLI need my popcorn moments as wellDay Dreaming

Broo seriously, one of these days my mom will ban everything remotely technological for me. She's already started giving me warnings. No joke. All the shit talk I see on telly where the girl says "I'm an adult so freedom is the shizz my life my choice"...all a lie, I'm telling you. Jitne bhi bade ho jaao mom ke saamne phuss hojata hain sabStern Smile
My ovaries be forever dormant Bro. Don't mess with them ROFL
My mom's new mantra, "Jab saamne yeh haal hai toh peeth peeche kya karogi"
I feel you bro, I really do -__________-
You already know about my foodless days, haina? Guess what?  New rule. Kitchen ban. Not allowed to fix anything for myself on foodless days Stern Smile

And then she goes on giving my share of brunch to my psycho unwanted dost Stern Smile
MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I heart Farhan Akhtar. There. I said it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flame.Of.Rose

Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Rubs, Bro I want this new guy for cabir.Bas.
Seriously, give him to Cabir and no one else. I will be pissed. -_____-
I hope the guy is a good actor and his character is actually making sense and he will stay, won't be a problem for MaNan and fall for Cabir.

Medhz we've been discussing the same thing. If anything, pair him with Cabir bas. No cringe-worthy angle-square-pentagonStern Smile. But I trust the CVs with this one. They're trying to bring the old essence of KY2 back. They wouldn't want to ruin it.

THOSE SHORTS BROOO Day Dreaming
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MKrayZee

I heart Farhan Akhtar. There. I said it. 
Wait. What? Why? I mean I like him too, but why this sudden affection?

Go to top