|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by _Surbhi_Star_

it''s not jalak yaaar it's for  pauls dance workshop in which amar and shakti are also there !!
Really??? What kind of workshop is he doing??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by -Cherry-

ArSha are part of it as well? Those two are just baes

I love arsha so much!!!๐Ÿ˜›
I'm anxious for mondays episode, i just need MaNan in my life. D
Btw did anyone else see the article on the MF, about CavYa marriage actually going through and MaNan romancing in the marriage atmosphere and Harshad trying to mess CavYa up, is that true? Is the sight trustworthy? 

Cause I'm just annoyed because everything that Cabir is about is being walked on, he is a proud gay man so why are CVs showing that this marriage can change his sexuality? Like why. 

Btw did anyone else see the article on the MF, about CavYa marriage actually going through and MaNan romancing in the marriage atmosphere and Harshad trying to mess CavYa up, is that true? Is the sight trustworthy? 

Cause I'm just annoyed because everything that Cabir is about is being walked on, he is a proud gay man so why are CVs showing that this marriage can change his sexuality? Like why. 
Which article? The only spoiler that comes true is tb and merimerzi.
Originally posted by white_beauty

Which article? The only spoiler that comes true is tb and merimerzi.

this: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4375216

I'm not sure which articles to believe or not, so far I've learnt not to believe anything serial gossip days ๐Ÿ˜†

That is not reliable at all..its serial gossip na chill...but this cavya drama has been dragged for so long..so pointless...navyas n cabirs mom just need to stfu pack their bags and leave...what part of I m gay can cabirs mom not get?? Its high time!!!

Swancy DO NOT BELIVE SERIAL GOSSIP ARTICLE! EVER! 
Lol i've told you before, they are never true. They just make up whatever they think might happen and whatever is being discussed in the forum ๐Ÿ˜†

ArSha are part of it as well? Those two are just baes

Omg swanz u too ArSha fan ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
watch friends this
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pphog_welcome-to-ky2-fandom_creation

it''s awesome making 'ky2-fandom"
@cherry: that's serial gossip..they never come true๐Ÿ˜† relax..never believe these articles๐Ÿ˜›