Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-KP- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Genie: lol i just saw your post - i stopped stalking because I realized that the page numbers weren't increasing...haha

Well it's already Monday, but I would just Iike to build off of something that I noticed last week, and that is as much as I want Manik to be there for Nandu while she is emotional and dealing with the aftermath, I would like some of her more interaction with Chachi as well.

I would love for her to bond with Chachi more; sometimes, I feel like Manik bonds with Chachi more onscreen than Nandu does. Let Chachi be more accessible to Nandu; build a mother-daughter/friendly relationship; let Nandu talk to Chachi about Manik, share her love for him with Chachi - Chachi already has seen this on her own.

After all this, I really hope they show some fun and light moments between MaNan. Let them enjoy their dating phase without any psychos around and do things that normal teenagers do. Please!!! Happy MaNan makes audience happy - as much as I enjoyed the scenes last week, they also made me really sad...lol
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Medha.S

Adi? who is your soulmate and when did you find her? Geet.a. Aah we did Shakuntala by Kalidasa , a character taken from Mahabharata and we also had Dice Hall incident, concept of Dharma in Sabha Parva, Yudhishthira and Durodhana's role, feminine suffering in the dice hall aka Draupadi's disrobing. You know how much fun I had schooling my professor and classmates Genie? Too much. ๐Ÿคฃ

I can imagine. Oh man๐Ÿคฃ!! 

You could nail that argument in your sleep with the kind of prep you had. ๐Ÿ˜†
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Adi? who is your soulmate and when did you find her? Geet.a. Aah we did Shakuntala by Kalidasa , a character taken from Mahabharata and we also had Dice Hall incident, concept of Dharma in Sabha Parva, Yudhishthira and Durodhana's role, feminine suffering in the dice hall aka Draupadi's disrobing. You know how much fun I had schooling my professor and classmates Genie? Too much. ๐Ÿคฃ

Its Shona. She'll be joining AT soon.
And I found her three years back in D3 forum ๐Ÿ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -KP-

@Genie: lol i just saw your post - i stopped stalking because I realized that the page numbers weren't increasing...haha

Well it's already Monday, but I would just Iike to build off of something that I noticed last week, and that is as much as I want Manik to be there for Nandu while she is emotional and dealing with the aftermath, I would like some of her more interaction with Chachi as well.

I would love for her to bond with Chachi more; sometimes, I feel like Manik bonds with Chachi more onscreen than Nandu does. Let Chachi be more accessible to Nandu; build a mother-daughter/friendly relationship; let Nandu talk to Chachi about Manik, share her love for him with Chachi - Chachi already has seen this on her own.

After all this, I really hope they show some fun and light moments between MaNan. Let them enjoy their dating phase without any psychos around and do things that normal teenagers do. Please!!! Happy MaNan makes audience happy - as much as I enjoyed the scenes last week, they also made me really sad...lol

@Bold - That  is the reason why I tell you to type and not stalk. ๐Ÿ˜†

High time , Chachi talk to Nandu as a woman, let the girl share her heart's say. Everything, I need that scene so bad.

Let MaNan as a relationship be conflict free, give them happier, bonding time. Build their relationship because after the big epic build-up of them overcoming all odds, no need to hand a sword again. 
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Rang thhe, noor tha
Jab kareeb tu tha
Ek jannat sa tha, yeh jahaan
Waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa
Likh ke chhod gaya tu kahaan

For some reasons, I can not get this song out of my head
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Zeee, did you ditched me woman? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I still can not see you after your '10 minutes' ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Genie, my research paper this semester is on internal misogyny in Yajnaseni. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ I think I took my frustration out on it about the whole translation vs personal interpretation of esteemed writers who still are humans who have read MB just as much as us or probably less. ๐Ÿคฃ I totally took time and went through all the topics and threads and it was such a pleasure reading everything you and the usual gang have ever posted. I just love how dry and no-no sense you were towards idiots trying to be sarcastic and thinking they can confuse you with citations and twisting stuff. It is almost like you are a different person. I am telling you, you had a way of making people feel childish and immature with how sensible and patient you were. DrM will be horrified, I hope she never finds us here ๐Ÿ˜†
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aditi, you still here kya? Yeah, sis I am a free bird after 18 and will be spending my days and night here like the looser I am not. [B)]

My Biraaa is here
:')) *kicks in the guts* *fistbbumps* Uff I'll be busy after 18th it seems, thesis pe thesis be pending๐Ÿฅบ

Zee n AdiBro got ur message mera net PMSing IF is acting like my sautan never mind kay๐Ÿ˜ณ

And Zee. Congrats. Nope. I'm not jealous. Not at aaall๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by rubys07 - 8 years ago
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god yes, Manik gets more screen time with chachi than Nandini does. They just love to show off Manik-Chachi equation.
Can I get more Chacha - Nandu scenes, just them.She is grown up and gas gone through so much, having a father like figure would help.
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Genie, my research paper this semester is on internal misogyny in Yajnaseni. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ I think I took my frustration out on it about the whole translation vs personal interpretation of esteemed writers who still are humans who have read MB just as much as us or probably less. ๐Ÿคฃ I totally took time and went through all the topics and threads and it was such a pleasure reading everything you and the usual gang have ever posted. I just love how dry and no-no sense you were towards idiots trying to be sarcastic and thinking they can confuse you with citations and twisting stuff. It is almost like you are a different person. I am telling you, you had a way of making people feel childish and immature with how sensible and patient you were. DrM will be horrified, I hope she never finds us here ๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold: TELL ME MORE. I WANT TO HEAR ALL๐Ÿ˜ˆ