Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Did any1 noticed how dhruv was standing when fab5, nandu & chacha were waiting in d police station.

God yaar what is wrong with these ppl.
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zee,Renz, vaishu, medha, geet, genie and all present .. A big hi..

I really hope BrowmAn is not to create probs between Manan.. Pls, let Nandini break a bit cry shout talk
About her angst her worries fears aspirations and dreams..

Mrs.M and H -- woaaahoo.. Electrifying chemistry.. Krish.. Take a bow mam!

Navya -- pleeezzz get your grey cells back..

Poor Cabir - moms know to give all love and also knows where to hit that aches hard to get their way..
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Medha.S

Geet.a , i know everyone must be done with the psychopath f**kery in MaNan's relationship. It is like they need both the parties to go through the same thing the other did. Psychotic obsessed creepers. Both Manik and Nandini should visit a psychiatrist just to be safe. This Arymaan dude can be the one character who won't end up like Abhi, Soha and Pundit I hope. if he is here to stay, then give a good reason apart from how he will affect MaNan relationship. I want background and development. Let him be for Bira. Even though he will be good for Madhubala or Aliya too. Keep Mukti away. Just give him to Cabir damnit. Let him affect Manik's life by bring half brother or something. No relationship drama with MaNan.Nope.

I agree with u...and call me Geet.
I posted a reply but it didn't get posted because IF.

I agree, i want someone for bira so bad too  child needs some loving..

but yes, let Aryamann be NOT a psychopath, someone with a god complex, or a terminally ill patient.

in fact, if he's a 'normal' outsider, he'll have views that will find a nice jolt when he comes in contact with Space. or not. either ways, it would make for an interesting watch too..

let him have that one secret though -that he's related to manik ðŸ˜† 

also, i wouldn't worry about him coming in  between manan..they love each other too much and have an amazing understanding, solid relationship build ki hai...besides, its not a saas-bahu drama, so no chances of MU😳

As per niti's IV: there will be sadness but no rona dhona, she said she won't cry😆
but she said it'll be nice to watch. so. 
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: apardh_ba

Did any1 noticed how dhruv was standing when fab5, nandu & chacha were waiting in d police station.

God yaar what is wrong with these ppl.

aps, i ignore him😆😆
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cabir's mom lost my respect for her really. Here, Cabir might the kid but he is till being the mature one. He walked away from her, told her he loves her but can't change who he is. Instead of trying to accept him or just leave him alone, she is bringing a teenage girl pregnant with a child into this mess to get control over her son's 'situation'. Cabir should just make out with a guy in front of both the Moms. 🤗
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They really nicely setup future tracks. 
Harshad's entry via Nyo. The secret teased again. 
No conflict from external locus for MaNan, let Nandu have a convo with her Chachi, bond with her family a bit and with other girls.

Aryamaan would be linked with manik somehow , as long as it's not a love rival while he can totally bat for Cabir- woudl prefer that. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medha.S

Cabir's mom lost my respect for her really. Here, Cabir might the kid but he is till being the mature one. He walked away from her, told her he loves her but can't change who he is. Instead of trying to accept him or just leave him alone, she is bringing a teenage girl pregnant with a child into this mess to get control over her son's 'situation'. Cabir should just make out with a guy in front of both the Moms. 🤗

MS - ðŸ¤—

DrM sends her love , she blames this show for taking us away from that CC , MB and SRj😆

Cabir's mom played her son today, totally manipulated his weakness and that was the low for me. I really hope Navya steps up for Cabir, he has been nothing but great to her , helped her and he will continue to do so, label or not. Just she should step up for her friend.
charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

aps, i ignore him😆😆

Same. I ignored it too. Uttu really is all over the place. Dick Dhruv was fun.😆
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The show brought out a sensitive issue.. Pls handle it carefully and not make mockery out of it
nymphadoratonks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel Aryamann won't bug Manik too much, I think they hit out on right terms, he's helping Nandu. Manik went to him to testify against pandit. I strongly feel he's for Aliya. And for Cabir, by the end of the show, I want them to show Cabir in the US, having found a partner for himself and even his mother won't be too sad because the society there won't mock her or her son. Because I don't think gay rights would be legalised in our country by the time the show'll end and I want a happily ever after Cabir.  I know it is more 'correct' to show Cabir fighting for gay rights but people in India won't change that easily. And since he's a character who I am attached to too, I want him happy that's it.  Edited by nymphadoratonks - 8 years ago