|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Souma.N

Rez...you be my star and give update ?

Might miss ...stuck at client site

if there's no power cut in our area,i'll definitely try and give LU.
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Rez - Hi! Yes, like the Fashion couple.

@Adhi - But the whole point of an open marriage is that both parties understand that they are free to see other people and fall in love and have physical relations with other people. 

Again, this is for argument's sake only. 

In my opinion, there is no need to show a marriage. Lots of people live together, in live-in relationships or just as roomates regardless of their sexual preferences and CaVya could do the same. They need to sit their mothers down and just have it out. 
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: filter.coffee

yeah even i was getting confused whether its a manan AT or pani AT πŸ˜†

question, why do we not have a PaNi AT? πŸ˜† it'll just be a thread of trolling
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MKrayZee

@Rez - Hi! Yes, like the Fashion couple.

@Adhi - But the whole point of an open marriage is that both parties understand that they are free to see other people and fall in love and have physical relations with other people. 

Again, this is for argument's sake only. 

In my opinion, there is no need to show a marriage. Lots of people live together, in live-in relationships or just as roomates regardless of their sexual preferences and CaVya could do the same. They need to sit their mothers down and just have it out. 

Why would someone like Navya for example need this kind of marriage? Yes she is a pregnant teen but that doesnt mean there are not men out there who will love her and her baby? What satisfaction does she get from an open marriage? What if gay marriages become legal somewhere in between the tenure of this marriage? What if Cabir divorces Navya and goes away? What of the child and Navya?
Edited by AnomanderRake - 8 years ago
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Kray - Because open marriage thing goes against to whatever Cabir believed in, he is not cornered as of yet. He has a job, his own life . Thing is there is no need for him to be Navya's husband . Their shaadi is not legal in India. It's an easy escape for Navya who runs away from reality. what happens when they both fall in love with different people at some point, will they divorce then? Won't that shatter their moms then? So why enter an an arrangement to placate their moms who till this point didn't influence the choices.

Cabir didn't budge even when he saw the beatings his mom received from his father but he is expected to melt for Navya who is trying to hide things from her mom. No sense at all.

What is wrong with Navya being a single mom, if she intends to keep the child. Right now it looks like she needs a husband to fund her life.

THIS!!THIS!! Genie *sobs* I think I have sent myself in a state. Seriously, some people are talking about how fun and enjoyable Cavya will be and let us leave it on CVS to decide if Cabir should be gay or bisexual? Like W*F? What is wrong with people? what part of homosexuality.Gay.people don't get. I asked if people will be just as OK with Cabir and Manik being forced in a relationship because 'good chemistry' means romance. *head bang* Leave that, how can people enjoy seeing a character who has struggled so much since over 6 months because of his sexuality and still chose to not hide and be true to himself, be married to a girl because their moms want it?
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Forget mArriage...the first thing navya needs to do is tell the truth about her pregnancy to her mom...it is stupid to show this girl running around the world without having a decent word with her mom...absolutely stupid
And navya and her mom are plain annoying anyway...irk me no end

About Manik opening nandu s hair...doubt it will happen today...Niti was shooting in a different costume in a braid so I guess tomorrow also braided nandu...
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Medha.S

Where is everyone? Ugh, what the hell are they doing with the show.

As much as I agree with the fact that the show is for fans to watch, not make. If they go do some stupid shit like CaVya marriage, I will seriously be done.
They need to stop ruining it for my favorite characters. All these bullshit for unrealistic melodrama -- that is not what I signed up for when I started watching KY2.

Do we need to do a petition to get the Moms to leave. Someone needs to explain it to Navya's Mother that Bira is gay and her daughter is not plumbed rightly and does not have parts on her that will be of any interest to a gay dude.

No, but they want a teen marriage with pregnancy and a gay dude -- all three in one and be done with it right.

This will go against everything Cabir is and signifies.
Who is running and righting the show?

Argh. Medha broo. Hang in there, don't go away. Imma come here after taking bath and we will discuss whole sorcery happening.
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Why would someone like Navya for example need this kind of marriage? Yes she is a pregnant teen but that doesnt mean there are not men out there who will love her and her baby? What satisfaction does she get from an open marriage? What if gay marriages become legal somewhere in between the tenure of this marriage? What if Cabir divorces Navya and goes away? What of the child and Navya?

All valid points. But if everyone were to think like that, so far ahead, then we would not have stupid decisions and mistakes to make and learn from, right?

Also, if you think about it from Navya's mom's perspective then she refuses to believe, I think, that Cabir is not the father of the baby. She wants to do what is right. And Navya cannot fight with her neither can she explain to her village mom what GAY is, so she is choosing to play along. Navya has always been an escapist and this is a way for her to escape. It is stupid for her to propose such an idea in the first place and go back to escapism but that is her character. 
nymphadoratonks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But Navya and Cabir kept on saying it's a fake marriage only to pacify Navya's really annoying mother. I don't understand how they're actually looking at the entire thing. Guess they're just not realising the aftermath but ... am I making sense? 
And isn't there any chance Cabir is 21? Has it ever been shown him declaring his age? Manik is shown to be 19, Mukti too but not Cabir right? They're in 3rd year of college, he can totally be 21. Cabir's mom is said to be so educated, I doubt she doesn't know the legal age. 

I don't even know why I am defending/trying to understand this topic, just that if the CV's are going the Fashion way, I need a good argument to accept it :| 
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

question, why do we not have a PaNi AT?πŸ˜†it'll just be a thread of trolling

And the fact that we already have too many ATs and Party AT and Nit AT ... And the fact that PaNi as a couple is just wishful thinking and not something we have any proof of actually ever happening πŸ˜† People on their AT talk about PaNi I think. But MaNan AT, the last two I actually checked is full of PaNi PaNi everywhere which was quite shocking because usually it never goes on for so long. So, what say can we stop?