Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot (Page 142)

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by filter.coffee

Originally posted by -Aarya-

Dude, read between the lines, there is no breakup, the Manik we know would never give up on Nandini...

And I am just looking forward to break up sax and make up sessions, they are most romantic when they break up LOL

LOL break up sax,make out sessions?girl won't even let him touch a bit!!aap hope karte rahiye!next 100 epi ke baad shayad mile!wait tab tak show nahi rahega

LOL  What are saying... don't  you recall all the intense scenes and romance after the Manik's hospital track, and then after the valentine day...Haiii 

My heart is set on break up romances, and your  breaking my heart :(

Edited by -Aarya- - 12 May 2015 at 7:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownmamathasridharchickky-KP-filter.coffeecharminggenie

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Originally posted by KY2insider

Hi All.

There's No PTSD track. There's No separation. There's No angst track. There's No psychos.

ThankYOU Very Much! Much needed solace..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownmamathasridhar

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Watched it, liked it. Don't even think it was any dark, precap is doing a number.

That Pandit round-up, Sigh, should have finished it yesterday but so funny.

The scene outside police station with fab5 and Nandu, nice- Manik was perceptive enough to realize how messed up Nandu was.

Aryamaan, phew, positive entry, weird to see Manik bonding with him but he knows MaNan equation, made moon eyes at Alya but I still have BroBir hope.So.

Harshad-Nyo
I liked how Nyo was made to appreciate Nandu, that bit with harshad. Sigh , nice way of setting up that track.

I really really liked MaNan scene.

She was not committing suicide, just standing there and contemplating stuff. 

I loved how Manik asked her to stop being strong and let it out , she hasn't said a word since the whole kidnapping bit . Not one word about the incident. Girl was stuffed in a box, gagged, and probably the first time realized the flaw in her face-value thing. Understandable how lost she is. She doesn't even realize who she is right now?

Ofcourse they won't break up because Nandu is at her lows, manik won't leave her there ever. He is trying to make her realize that she can be with him, in any state and they will heal .

Manik reiterating the kill thing, he is not internalizing when he does, his own guilt will kick in,

Both Manik and Nandu guilt-trip a lot and Nandu had it worse. Sigh. 

The show is not going dark, they basically set up Harshad-Manik potential again through Nyo. Broman for now is team fab5 but I see him messing with them . Nandu would slowly get grips on her life and use MaNan relationship as her cushion.

Just a 30sec precap doing a number guys, they are not breaking away, especially when Nandu is so broken , so lost, Manik is not leaving her. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsayushijindalshantellbrownStardust09mickeymmamathasridhar-KP-missvioletSrujana7.MaNan-Aarya-apardh_baCooChifilter.coffeenoor321navk-MKB-

firefliesHaven Goldie
firefliesHaven
firefliesHaven

I am soo happy aaj. Gonna amke post Cool

mamathasridharCat.

firefliesHaven Goldie
firefliesHaven
firefliesHaven

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Originally posted by firefliesHaven

Adhi tu bekaar che Angry

Cool
KUTTI INSAAN MAINE TUJHE YAHIN GAAD DENA HAI Angry

-MKB-Cat.

poopymaster Senior Member
poopymaster
poopymaster

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
OMG HE/SHE IS HERE!! WOHOOO..
Thank You KYYINSIDER!!!  PartyDancing

(And thank you for takign your time and readign through our complaints and clarifying it. Its alot of effort to sift throguh all the pages in the AT, and give us clarification. Thank You once again :D)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsshantellbrownmamathasridharSrujana7.MaNanfilter.coffeenoor321-MKB-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KY2insider

Hi All.

There's No PTSD track. There's No separation. There's No angst track. There's No psychos.

Thanks LOL

mamathasridharSankiPagal

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Watched it, liked it. Don't even think it was any dark, precap is doing a number.

That Pandit round-up, Sigh, should have finished it yesterday but so funny.

The scene outside police station with fab5 and Nandu, nice- Manik was perceptive enough to realize how messed up Nandu was.

Aryamaan, phew, positive entry, weird to see Manik bonding with him but he knows MaNan equation, made moon eyes at Alya but I still have BroBir hope.So.

Harshad-Nyo
I liked how Nyo was made to appreciate Nandu, that bit with harshad. Sigh , nice way of setting up that track.

I really really liked MaNan scene.

She was not committing suicide, just standing there and contemplating stuff.

I loved how Manik asked her to stop being strong and let it out , she hasn't said a word since the whole kidnapping bit . Not one word about the incident. Girl was stuffed in a box, gagged, and probably the first time realized the flaw in her face-value thing. Understandable how lost she is. She doesn't even realize who she is right now?

Ofcourse they won't break up because Nandu is at her lows, manik won't leave her there ever. He is trying to make her realize that she can be with him, in any state and they will heal .

Manik reiterating the kill thing, he is not internalizing when he does, his own guilt will kick in,

Both Manik and Nandu guilt-trip a lot and Nandu had it worse. Sigh.

The show is not going dark, they basically set up Harshad-Manik potential again through Nyo. Broman for now is team fab5 but I see him messing with them . Nandu would slowly get grips on her life and use MaNan relationship as her cushion.

Just a 30sec precap doing a number guys, they are not breaking away, especially when Nandu is so broken , so lost, Manik is not leaving her.

Felt the same!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

Go to top