Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
OKAY THAT PERSON'S post is REALLY making me angry. like I WANT TO BREAK SOMETHING NOW. NOW. NOW
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: geet.a

OKAY THAT PERSON'S post is REALLY making me angry. like I WANT TO BREAK SOMETHING NOW. NOW. NOW

See why no serial tries humanizing  FL and ends up making them superwoman, posts like those be the reason. ðŸ˜†
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: charminggenie

But stalkers be psychos- the whole acid attacks be big in India.You read up how jilted stalkers do bad things all the time.  Shaiamak Davar case, I would drop teacher references they do happen in real life.
 I am talking about how they never transition or brood over these things. They numb it,no introspection ever.

But not back to back psychos Genie, thats a bit unbelievable. In a sample size of people we know, we would know people with shittiest assholes as parents, drugs, suicide attempts, drugs, pregnancy scares, even people who catcall and stalk but 2 attempts on life to the same person, is taking it too far. 
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But the show was unique because of its realistic approach, still can be occasionally. Nah, suicide attempts, kids in my collage be trying to jump off roofs over stupid exams -- most that happens is teens going into jungle to have wild sex, boys making girls try weed and LSD. Yeah, we are young and we do stupid shit like get high and talk about science and stars and string theory when the teacher is teaching us drama... There was a thrill during the first half of the show and now they just don't know what to do with their own characters and plots they opened and abandoned. And people scarier than Nayonnica exist and their spoilt kids walk around the collage like they own every department and teacher. That is why Ky2 was so consuming, it was realistic to a point we don't see in other youth shows.It reflects the people and society around me. They need to cut out the melodrama and pick up some actually invested writers.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well , for  the first half  you had fab5 as the antagonists , who had a backstory and that made them relatable . Both Nandini and Navya had conflict with them but after MaNan , the conflict is poof. You don't have an negative point to mess them . They have humanized fab5, Harshad had to leave coz Abhishek got a new serial- that did harm the show. 
Which is why they probably went for external Psychotic locus, which means we don't sympathize with the villain and can segregate the good guys from the bad ones , i hate what they did with pandit. But thats about that. 

With Harshad and fab5, till 70 odd episodes we were just trying to understand their backstory. That is why they made sense which other creeps didn't get. 
Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I NEED U GUYS TO READ this post I made.
And comment. just. please. 
this is ridiculous. 

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MKB-

Bhai, if there is angst then please STOP!

We have gone through it god knows how many times, please let MaNan be together this time & enjoy the light moments before they become superheroes again!

THIS ^^^^
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
it was really a good episode...

last episode when she woke up normally...everyone thought it was all back to normal for nandu..but she wasnt...she diverted all her pain to get justice..and when that was done ..all the tortures came rushing into her mind once again..making her lose confidence in her judgements...

Finally they showed after effects of the torture on nandini...till now she was being brave just to put pandit in jail and when that was done...she could not hold up that normal nandu mode anymore..she fought ..she won...and now she is lost ..i really loved how they showed nandu in the episode...and manik gets her..he catches all her little uneasiness...

and am sure angst wont be there...nope not this time..coz manik understands what nandu has been through...