|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 101

Posted: 8 years ago
CABINI HUG!!!!!!!! CABINI HUG!!!
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I gave it to my grandmother😆, I give away a lot of perfumes, because I get a bad headache with strong smells, I got a bottle of Michael Kors and one whiff of it and I am like take it away.My grandmom gets all of my perfumes😆 and she has her own collection. Actually if you open her cupboard it smells like The Fragrance Shop😆

god i love walking past fragrance shops and Lush as well. I need to own every lush bath bomb, soap, everything, smells so good. I'm very good with strong smells actually, estee lauder perfumes are one of my faves. I now just enough money to buy everything haha

With this all perfume talk, i completely forgot that the episode started. Thanks for the LU rez ðŸ˜³
Nyonika travelling in Aryamann's car!
🤣
i owe you man said manik to aryamaann
OMG CABINA HUG? YES FINALLY. Need to see this now
@Coochi: how could you not, they were awesome sauce hahaha 
Nyo is such a Party Badlu Girgit!
i m proud of her said neyo about nandini
lol reporters asked neyo about manan

nandini wants to go to college
Originally posted by -Cherry-

OMG CABINA HUG? YES FINALLY. Need to see this now
@Coochi: how could you not, they were awesome sauce hahaha

Yeah..I liked them a lot..I was waiting for the makers to hook up Armaan and Shilpa and not Armaan and Ridzy ..but well..
Originally posted by CooChi

Yeah..I liked them a lot..I was waiting for the makers to hook up Armaan and Shilpa and not Armaan and Ridzy ..but well..

no one was more pissed off then i was, but oh well, it's been 5 years, we've moved on ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†