Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Medha.S

But love/ hate relationship is between two people.It doesn't come through one person after the other trying to kill one of them, seduce the other one,obsess over one, creating problems for the other. I am 19 too, I practically live in a collage with kids. No couple's relationship is as influenced by people coming in between them one week after the other. Definitely not one psychopath after the other. Out whole year goes by without half of the drama these kids go through in a month of their life.

Well said Medha..šŸ‘

If this happens in Real life, one should pay repeat visits to either psychiatrists or counsellors..
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Today the whole princi aryamann and fab5 scene hd that light moment.

Aryamann-Alia=Aliann
Bt I like dhruv's face. Hmm interesting.
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Still, can we at least get to see Nandini with a psychiatrist. Please? Hey Ky2 insider person -- Tell us if there is a chance Arymaan can be bisexual? At least give us a hint about Cabir being safe from momma drama? Is Cabir ever going to find a guy who he likes or CVs can't handle that?
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think Nandini was trying to commit suicide, she was just contemplating everything that has happened. What I don't get is what was the need to dramatise that scene so much šŸ¤”
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Did they made her resist talking, did he call out on that? If yes, I would love it.

It's not aobut their relationship, they are together but it's about Nandini , I hope they go there.

Yes G, he said she cant keep it bottled inside, she needs to let it out, its been building up..he said i know u said to everyone that u want a normal day but it isn't. I know.
So, cmon main hoon yahan, let it out. Its me.
We never discussed what happened last night, u need to talk abt it
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poopymaster

i think uttu is just memorising and reciting his lines from the script. i don't see any signs of 'acting' anywhere.  -__-

Its nearly a year into the show..  been long enough for him to get the hang of acting isn't it? Even kriss was a beginner.. and look how much she's grown as an actor.

^^ This!!

Dude, how do I invest in him when he acts so bad. Like he lets it all go when he is acting in a group shot. It pulls down the whole scene so much. 

The same is for Abhishek but Kish sells him well.

@VKšŸ¤£

zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CooChi

Ok
What is this?
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376622

Coochi, for your own peace of mind don't even bother 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chickky

Well said Medha..šŸ‘

If this happens in Real life, one should pay repeat visits to either psychiatrists or counsellors..

But this is not real life, you don't see Moms like Nyo, suicides attempts happening everyday for fab5, they have larger than life experiences. šŸ˜†
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@G please explain more
Manik reiterating the kill thing, he is not internalizing when he does, his own guilt will kick in,

Both Manik and Nandu guilt-trip a lot and Nandu had it worse. 

The show is not going dark, they basically set up Harshad-Manik potential again through Nyo. Broman for now is team fab5 but I see him messing with them .

Can you explain these bits a bit more..
starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CooChi

Ok
What is this?
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376622

I.. oh my god. *FacePalm*
 My fingers are itching to write a good justifiction.. but i know it will be wasted. they won't even try to see from nandhu's pov.