|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Nandu whatever she said today thats what I want to hear. That how all her belv is shaken. How she who always adv every1 cnt see pandit's true face.
IK thats nt true she ws thinking bt pandit being ams student did a num on her and today she accpt d fact.
And when she hd vocalized her pain she will be healed. I m sire of that.

Its good to hear dat loqi is f9.
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But love/ hate relationship is between two people.It doesn't come through one person after the other trying to kill one of them, seduce the other one,obsess over one, creating problems for the other. I am 19 too, I practically live in a collage with kids. No couple's relationship is as influenced by people coming in between them one week after the other. Definitely not one psychopath after the other. Out whole year goes by without half of the drama these kids go through in a month of their life.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@CooChi- Manik realized it too, hence he was huffing and puffing taking it easy, she was standing on that false terrace thing the shorter one, so if she jumps she will be land on another lower terrace.  She was not committing suicide . 
But for a boy who saw his stupid friends doing the same again and again, that must have been the first thought. Nicely played. 

starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think uttu is just memorising and reciting his lines from the script. i don't see any signs of 'acting' anywhere.  -__-
 Its nearly a year into the show..  been long enough for him to get the hang of acting isn't it? Even kriss was a beginner.. and look how much she's grown as an actor.
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KY2insider

Hi All.

There's No PTSD track. There's No separation. There's No angst track. There's No psychos.

@bold: the most important of all😆
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KY2insider

Hi All.

There's No PTSD track. There's No separation. There's No angst track. There's No psychos.

Thank you so much.
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Link to Next AT:
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok
What is this?
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376622
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so Nandini is distrusting everything she ever trusted now?
her whole concept of purity/truth changed with Pandit😡