Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firefliesHaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

😎

KUTTI INSAAN MAINE TUJHE YAHIN GAAD DENA HAI 😡
starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG HE/SHE IS HERE!! WOHOOO..
Thank You KYYINSIDER!!!  🥳

(And thank you for takign your time and readign through our complaints and clarifying it. Its alot of effort to sift throguh all the pages in the AT, and give us clarification. Thank You once again :D)
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KY2insider

Hi All.

There's No PTSD track. There's No separation. There's No angst track. There's No psychos.

Thanks 😆
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Watched it, liked it. Don't even think it was any dark, precap is doing a number.

That Pandit round-up, Sigh, should have finished it yesterday but so funny.

The scene outside police station with fab5 and Nandu, nice- Manik was perceptive enough to realize how messed up Nandu was.

Aryamaan, phew, positive entry, weird to see Manik bonding with him but he knows MaNan equation, made moon eyes at Alya but I still have BroBir hope.So.

Harshad-Nyo
I liked how Nyo was made to appreciate Nandu, that bit with harshad. Sigh , nice way of setting up that track.

I really really liked MaNan scene.

She was not committing suicide, just standing there and contemplating stuff.

I loved how Manik asked her to stop being strong and let it out , she hasn't said a word since the whole kidnapping bit . Not one word about the incident. Girl was stuffed in a box, gagged, and probably the first time realized the flaw in her face-value thing. Understandable how lost she is. She doesn't even realize who she is right now?

Ofcourse they won't break up because Nandu is at her lows, manik won't leave her there ever. He is trying to make her realize that she can be with him, in any state and they will heal .

Manik reiterating the kill thing, he is not internalizing when he does, his own guilt will kick in,

Both Manik and Nandu guilt-trip a lot and Nandu had it worse. Sigh.

The show is not going dark, they basically set up Harshad-Manik potential again through Nyo. Broman for now is team fab5 but I see him messing with them . Nandu would slowly get grips on her life and use MaNan relationship as her cushion.

Just a 30sec precap doing a number guys, they are not breaking away, especially when Nandu is so broken , so lost, Manik is not leaving her.

Felt the same!
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys,can someone post this on the main forum, before it goes ballistic!
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Thanks 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Insider 😉
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aarya-

😆  What are saying... don't  you recall all the intense scenes and romance after the Manik's hospital track, and then after the valentine day...Haiii 

My heart is set on break up romances, and your  breaking my heart :(

Gal, your hope is giving me hope..Aap ke saath, i will join the bandwagon..this is better way to allign..
white_beauty thumbnail
was there a staircase scene today?
as shown in the pictures!!
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Guys,can someone post this on the main forum, before it goes ballistic!

Please do. 😆
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KY2insider

Hi All.

There's No PTSD track. There's No separation. There's No angst track. There's No psychos.

Thankyou. We love you for this ❤️