|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 110

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

So we are going to see Manik in pool again... yayyyieee. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Thats an old picture from the pre FC nightπŸ˜†
Loqi is saying she LOVES YOU ALL and SHE's missing you!
Originally posted by -Aarya-

Dude, read between the lines, there is no breakup, the Manik we know would never give up on Nandini...

And I am just looking forward to break up sax and make up sessions, they are most romantic when they break up πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† break up sax,make out sessions?girl won't even let him touch a bit!!aap hope karte rahiye!next 100 epi ke baad shayad mile!wait tab tak show nahi rahega
Is there angst in store again kya? πŸ˜³
Manik knows how to bring d fighter in nandu.

Rem thrir first break scene, he didnt console her, he taunted her.
 I am so very lost..confused, scared, disappointed..I cant take one more round of emotional roller coaster..
Please no more external Psychos.

Loved the chemistry and extra enthusiasm of Aliya to show around college..Druv's face fell flatπŸ˜† Loving this part ..Druv should properly beg for his forgiveness..

Navya gal..please for once standup for Cabir.. I will love you..

Bhai, if there is angst then please STOP! 

We have gone through it god knows how many times, please let MaNan be together this time & enjoy the light moments before they become superheroes again! 
Hi All.

There's No PTSD track. There's No separation. There's No angst track. There's No psychos.
Originally posted by firefliesHaven

Adhi tu bekaar che 😑

😎
Originally posted by KY2insider

Hi All.

There's No PTSD track. There's No separation. There's No angst track. There's No psychos.

Thank You!