|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 109

Posted: 8 years ago
Maybe he will give her the space, will not be around her but still will be watching her never the less and then Nandini will surely fight for them 
Seriously we are going to make this about MaNan, they are not breaking away, he is using that to push her to let him in , share her grief and speak up. 
VK- Thanks for the pointers, going to watch it now. 
So we are going to see Manik in pool again... yayyyieee. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜³
What exactly manik said in the precap?
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

People seriously relax... Just understand Nandini's state of mind .. whatever she is speaking its because of her state of mind... she doesn't mean it. We all know that MaNan are each others strength and support. So relax.  Stop getting hyper over Precap LOL.  Manik is not going to let nandini handle it all alone. He will be with her.. and Nandini needs Manik the most right now. 

Coming to the episode

The legit wrapped up the whole Pandit bit so quick as if even they got enough of it and cant handle it any more. Couldnt stop laughing.

Nyo and Harshad were sexy..

Nyo with journalists.. ahem ahem hahahahahahaaha.. loved it!

I love Princi like he is so hialrious...

Aryamann I LIKE..! 

Loving the eye locks shared between him and Manik , bas Harshad ki kami thi yahan hahahahaha... 

Did i see Aryamamm checking out Alya...?? and not for looking at Nandu? Good .. let it be like this.. Nandini can't handle any more psychos around her. 

MaNan scene.. my heart went out to MaNan.. especially Nandini.. i can so very well feel what she is going through. All that repulsiveness to touch, it is so real.  She will come around though and manik will help her with that. 

THIS everything.
Vaishuu hugs to youu...this is what i was thinking ðŸ¤—
The problem is we will wait it out but the majority of the TRP audience is going to be annoyed. I am very worried for the show and have been. If the track is going to be angsty again, this show will lose its major audience once and for all!
Originally posted by Medha.S

Putting in romance after romance in between death scares and attacks and beatings and kidnappings and physical harassment and PTSD case and god knows what. Nope. Just ways to make sure MaNan never have a peaceful week without fallouts and breakups and again, we are back to the cycle and we go round and round and round.

Didn't Niti once said that MaNan shares a love and hate relationship, always triumphing one over the other. And this is what makes their relationship so  complex...
Originally posted by filter.coffee

now everyone(specially manik vakts and p2 pujaris) are gonna start blaming nandu,calling her names 😕
if they do, then best thing to do is ignore them. WE know the characters, and their ways of thinking. WE knwo what she is goign through, and her justifications for saying that. WE know, and thats what matters. 

People seriously relax... Just understand Nandini's state of mind .. whatever she is speaking its because of her state of mind... she doesn't mean it. We all know that MaNan are each others strength and support. So relax.  Stop getting hyper over Precap LOL.  Manik is not going to let nandini handle it all alone. He will be with her.. and Nandini needs Manik the most right now. 

Coming to the episode

The legit wrapped up the whole Pandit bit so quick as if even they got enough of it and cant handle it any more. Couldnt stop laughing.

Nyo and Harshad were sexy..

Nyo with journalists.. ahem ahem hahahahahahaaha.. loved it!

I love Princi like he is so hialrious...

Aryamann I LIKE..! 

Loving the eye locks shared between him and Manik , bas Harshad ki kami thi yahan hahahahaha... 

Did i see Aryamamm checking out Alya...?? and not for looking at Nandu? Good .. let it be like this.. Nandini can't handle any more psychos around her. 

MaNan scene.. my heart went out to MaNan.. especially Nandini.. i can so very well feel what she is going through. All that repulsiveness to touch, it is so real.  She will come around though and manik will help her with that. 

You Need To Post This On Main Forum Before People Start Bashing Nandini !!!😆

So we are going to see Manik in pool again... yayyyieee.😃😳

Kaise??
Nandu k Aasoooh k pool me?