|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I loved Manik when he told Nandini
'Tumhe strong banne ki zarurat nahi hai..talk to me and let it out'
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Great another breakup

what f**k is that adhi?what f**kery is that??
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This time they break up and I am done with the show
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
People seriously relax... Just understand Nandini's state of mind .. whatever she is speaking its because of her state of mind... she doesn't mean it. We all know that MaNan are each others strength and support. So relax.  Stop getting hyper over Precap LOL.  Manik is not going to let nandini handle it all alone. He will be with her.. and Nandini needs Manik the most right now. 

Coming to the episode

They legit wrapped up the whole Pandit bit so quick as if even they got enough of it and cant handle it any more. Couldnt stop laughing.

Nyo and Harshad were sexy..

Nyo with journalists.. ahem ahem hahahahahahaaha.. loved it!

I love Princi like he is so hialrious...

Aryamann I LIKE..!  Loving the eye locks shared between him and Manik , bas Harshad ki kami thi yahan hahahahaha... 

Did i see Aryamamm checking out Alya...?? and not for once looking at Nandu? Good .. let it be like this.. Nandini can't handle any more psychos around her. 

MaNan scene.. my heart went out to MaNan.. especially Nandini.. i can so very well feel what she is going through. All that repulsiveness to touch, it is so real.  She will come around though and manik will help her with that. 

Edited by VKlovesFK - 8 years ago
madhu245 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Did they made her resist talking, did he call out on that? If yes, I would love it.

It's not aobut their relationship, they are together but it's about Nandini , I hope they go there. 

They did exactly that genie!! I m say so happy with the way they handled it..!!!
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Putting in romance after romance in between death scares and attacks and beatings and kidnappings and physical harassment and PTSD case and god knows what. Nope. Just ways to make sure MaNan never have a peaceful week without fallouts and breakups and again, we are back to the cycle and we go round and round and round.
starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Offo..another breakup??  
I think the writers are going to troll this one. It probably won't be a break up, but manik might just be sayign these thing to make nandhini speak and let out her feelings. 

But if it is a real breakup.. then hasta luego show! 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think you all are right.
He is just pushing her to fighting.
He is trying to pull her out of the darkness in his own Manik Style.
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They fight a storm and them break up...nonsense...
He bloody confessed the previous night ...
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
now everyone(specially manik vakts and p2 pujaris) are gonna start blaming nandu,calling her names 😕