|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

wait is this you or is nandini saying she's lost?😆

right now both Edited by filter.coffee - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ummm  they are not breaking away, she is lost, needs space and he is making her fight for something. Making her talk.

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: geet.a

Arre nah..they won't separate..he's making nandini fight after her break donw..

my heart goes out to her
and manik...sigh..the fact that she who resisted his touch but never actually stopped him.. except once or twice...it almost killed him to see her pushing his hands away from wiping her tears, from holding her. and its so real..it actually does happen..

GOSH.

I loved today's episode and i know i'll love tomorrow

this. I think this is exactly what Manik is doing. There is no way Manik is letting nandini go without a fight, he loves her so much that he'll make her realise that they are meant to be together, even if it means letting nandini think that she's lost him. It might be the only way for her to realise that she can't be broken, that she can break down but she won't be broken. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

my heart goes out to her
and manik...sigh..the fact that she who resisted his touch but never actually stopped him.. except once or twice...it almost killed him to see her pushing his hands away from wiping her tears, from holding her. and its so real..it actually does happen..

GOSH.

Did they made her resist talking, did he call out on that? If yes, I would love it.

It's not aobut their relationship, they are together but it's about Nandini , I hope they go there. 
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nandinis Break down is acceptable..She attempting to commit Suicide????
My heart went to Manik..His unability to console her, make her feel safe..

Nandini Moorthy i guess is rebooting..no melo drama Please..

Teju
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Oh for god sake, are MaNan ever going to be together?

this!what f**k is that yaar!

manik gussa toh break up

nandu depressed tp break up

uff i m fed up

(hey that rhymed)
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dude, read between the lines, there is no breakup, the Manik we know would never give up on Nandini...

And I am just looking forward  to break up sax and make up sessions, they are most romantic when they break up 😆

madhu245 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The way nandu is behaving is so realistic..I totally loved it..let manik be there for her..support her..n gradually they overcome this phase together... But wat is this..agar tumhe lagta hai  we shouldn't be together toh we won't...gadhe...they are together only..no external conflict...so it will all b okay..i guess
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont thibk they will break up...no way is.manik going to leave her alone in the state she is IIn...its the precap, they r always misleading so il wait n let it play out...
crazygirl4RD thumbnail

my heart goes out to her

GOSH.

Huugggsss!!!! this is what i think!! he wont let her be alone!! he is just making her fight, to survive.. Manik wont ever leave nandini like this!! 

all i can say is that the precap is misleading! there is more to that scene!!