Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

I know right, she cracked me up🤣#bringroseback we need some light moments again😆

i want her to terrorize dhruv again with her lustwala lou 🤣
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
why is there 7 different versions of that same promo? lol
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Yes to all that. I want it. BUT I WILL NOT TOLERATE CRAPFEST OF CLICHE IN THIS SHOW. The moment they show me cliche, I am so done. MANAN don't do cliche. They already ruined confession for me with cliche. Not anymore.

Well, to each his own right. Because MaNan have been so different, such cute scene's cannot be considered cliche for them. Plus there is a million different ways that a 'cliched' scene can be shot which makes it un-cliche.

I am actually dying to see them do NORMAL teen lovers stuff. Keep it real. 
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

why is there 7 different versions of that same promo? lol

Either they will give us 2/3/7 promos or they don't give us a promo at all. That is how these makers are. ðŸ˜³
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: filter.coffee

i want her to terrorize dhruv again with her lustwala lou 🤣

🤣🤣🤣her sexyywala lou, her hotwala lou ðŸ¤£ when she was grinding up on him at raghavs party though HELLA YES ðŸ¤£ 

this was dhruv throughout that whole dance🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MKrayZee

Either they will give us 2/3/7 promos or they don't give us a promo at all. That is how these makers are. ðŸ˜³

there is no inbetween then, it's either go hard or go home ðŸ¥±
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Adi, Ru I will work on the ff but I am also feeling like making posts on Arymaan and how he should at least be bisexual. Secondly, how just because we are so in love with the show and will defend it doesn't mean they can slack off and let us make excuses for their loop holes and illogical stuff. How I signed up for a teen show, not Momma drama, seeing Naveli's mom intruding on Cabir's personal space and privacy. How we don't need any more external drama in MaNan relationship over a third person who ends up being psychotic. Moreover, can we have sensible adults like chacha-chachi? And yes, I am more than just ready to see Cabir focusing on his own life. His damn house that he rents on his money that he makes while being a teen.Yeah, he is already very sensible and put together. Where is that closure for Cabir-Raghav thing? It is time to show him actually moving on. Let Navya's mom walk in on Cabir getting it on with a guy. 😈 I want more adult influence in Nandini's life. Chacha-Nandini-chachi.Now.
NushIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

🤣🤣🤣 it sooo funny yaar. When they are both outside and dhruv says he needs to go to pee ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† rose was hilarious! 

Was it during Diwali Dhruv looks for Cabir and Rose is like Cabir ko kyu chahiye
-Cherry- thumbnail
"why can't it be normal, like plain simple, no drama and all." - Manik Malhotra.
^^^ SEE CVS EVEN MANIK WANTS NORMAL! 
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aarya-

We are royally screwed😆 After seeing the Promo and Nandini's mental state, we aren't getting any MaNan romance for a while...damn!

NOOO

mehr had to phero frozen pani in our hopes 😕