|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

I guess, its the environment you come from. I know for a fact that my parents are super open-minded and even if I was a lesbian, they wouldnt have had a problem, whereas my in-laws find  a lot of stuff shocking, but you can't really blame the older generations, its hard for them to change.

Its the rigidity and lack of empathy of our generation, that baffles me, why is it so hard accepting that a man loves another man, how does it affect your life personally? 

Exactly. Most people here have had enough exposure to the world to have an open mind. If a sixth grader can get it, why can't you? 
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

It depends on whether Karan Jotwani was willing to play gay when he signed his contract, though it would be great if a good looking guy plays gay, just to subvert all the existing stereotypes.

this. I like that this show is already breaking stereotypes and it would be good to see a hot guy play gay because many manyy hot guys are gay but the stereotype in india is very very different. 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wonder what conclusion will they give to Cabir's story.
I don't want CaVya marriage.
But what will they show at the end of the show about Cabir's life.
I have no idea regarding this.
Gay marriages are not allowed in India for now and a gay marriage is not really an answer to the society here.
So what will the CVs give for Cabir at the end of the show?
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yo Coochi :) Yeah, that was the kind of language they use and it just reduces everything about MaNan to sex and harmones and baba Manik not being able to control himself and forcing and yeah... it kinda made me sick. Like, its all sex and Manik being their teen Christian Grey. They don't watch it for the story or the characters, it all comes down to people being sexually deprived in the country. <__<
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha.S

Oh, the kind of people on the main forum be just ridiculous. They just want their hot scenes, saxx scenes and cute romance and couples becoming 1 after having sex. That is what actually matters. Who needs more 'G*y' in the show? Not the phaaans! -____- They showed it once, why subject pure sanskaari Indian culture loving religion respecting phaangirls to more 'g*y'. They can't even say it without censuring it and making it sound like an abuse word.

🤣🤣🤣

Okay, I came across some MB discussion few pages ago and totally stalked your posts. But, uh there were too many and I got lost. Wish I'd discovered the forum a year ago. ðŸ˜’
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cabir can always leave the country if he wants to get married. Gay/lesbian couples in India live together nonetheless ... Not like anyone can stop them.
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I guess, its the environment you come from. I know for a fact that my parents are super open-minded and even if I was a lesbian, they wouldnt have had a problem, whereas my in-laws find  a lot of stuff shocking, but you can't really blame the older generations, its hard for them to change.

Its the rigidity and lack of empathy of our generation, that baffles me, why is it so hard accepting that a man loves another man, how does it affect your life personally? 

There are a lot of factors. I personally will be tolerant to it because individual life choices are meant to be respected but I will not promote it. Also, if the environment you come from has never openly raised these issues then you will not know how to deal with them and hence become awkward. 
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mai aagai. 😆

MedBro 🤗
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just saw a promo without arayaman...it has manan in it...nandu is standing on the leg of the terrace and manik comes form behind...looks like nandus breakdown on its way...she was crying n manik was trying to console her...and then there is fab 5 ka stuff 
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just saw a promo where Nandini was at the ledge of the rooftop and Manik comes and holds her from behind and she flinches and goes "don't" voiceover was saying something along the lines of "When the past keeps on haunting" and Manik telling her "whatever happened happened, you gotta let that go" 
Cabir telling Navya to give the baby up for adoption.
Fab5 group hugs and about new beginnings
No Aryamann