|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 72

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys!
Loqi is fine.
Just got her message.
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nandini still hasn't seen the selfie manik took of them πŸ˜•
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zrn1312

@Adhi: I know I hope so too, but I just read that somewhere so gonna wait to see the promo first to jump to any conclusion.

Honestly, Aryamann can be very useful to DhruLya but I wouldn't mind if he's for Cabir either! This character can go both ways, just not for MaNan cause that wouldn't make sense at all πŸ€”

Nuh uh. Apparently he can't be for Cabir because the writers have already talked about a gay relationship and it's done with. It will only get repetitive. According to main forum. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I don't even know what to say to that. 
Edited by Stardust09 - 8 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Insta video posted by director.  Dishank and Utkarsh singing in the jam room (Could be an old video but posted today)

Not sure whose kiss they were singing

https://instagram.com/p/2ki2eIt4nS/?taken-by=dharvanraj

Sorry, dont know how to put it as hyperlink.  

old hai :D
but i LOVED their jamming sessions😳
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Stardust09

Nuh uh. Apparently he can't be for Cabir because the writers have already talked about a gay relationship and it's done with. It will only get repetitive. According to main forum. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

i'm sorry, someone actually said that? πŸ˜³ if thats the case that every heterosexual relationship in this show is just not needed because that would just be repetitive πŸ₯± what is up with some peoples mentality?!
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: geet.a

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
nandini never wanted to join fab5.
navya did, but they will never take her in, hence the pun.πŸ˜†

I don't know, the whole elitist thing is kind of reductive too, reduces them to something they are not...i don't think i'll be comfortable with that in any case.

A rehash of nh3...will harshad let this happen?

But they are elite. Richest kids in college. Bond of friendship. Album offers. Most successful band in the college. They have every right to be arrogant and have an attitude. 

Navya needs to focus on her baby. About time.

Harshad ka agenda...we will only know in episodes to come. But I want at least Nandini and Aryaman to form a band of their own. Navya could or could not be a part of it...not too fussed. 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved the Last part in the epi yesterday
Screen divided. Manik , Pandit, Nandu,Aryaman.

Also..the camera work was different yesterday.
I think they are using different cameras now.
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust09

Dudeee... Let's not even talk about MF regarding CaVya πŸ˜³ Some of the things I read there πŸ˜΅
Apparently Cabir is not even Cabir  Like what the f**k even 
geet.a thumbnail
zee: most of them are shown to be rich.  im not saying they can be welcoming to all and sundry, but. i don't know. after all that we have seen, i'd cringe if they go back to being the stuck-up fools they were. and they were that. 
 being rich and talented needn't make u arrogant, it can make u closed-off from others. the latter they have always been, so don't think that needs to change in terms of the band fab5 is. 
but im all for fab5 jamming sessions. for a change, proper friendship.

Nandu aryamann band would be cool too. MaNan sneaking to meet one another during breaks would be adorable to watch
geet.a thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

i'm sorry, someone actually said that? πŸ˜³ if thats the case that every heterosexual relationship in this show is just not needed because that would just be repetitive πŸ₯± what is up with some peoples mentality?!

I don't even WANT to visit the MF because of such horrific things.
😲🀒