|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 71

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I hope everyone is fine in India and Nepal...any news of loqi ???
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Navya overheard Cabir-Mumma's conversation???
CooChi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Stardust09

What's up with all these Cabir-Navya (I'm not calling them That) wedding posts? Seems like it's only us against this idea. Makes me think if people aren't actually comfortable with homosexuality even when they empathise.🤢

Shaadi is much more important than anything else.😆
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Let Fab5 be Fab5. Just because Nandini is Manik's girl and Navya is Cabir's roommate, they cannot suddenly become part of a rock band. The girls enjoy and are training in a different genre.

I want Nandini and Aryaman and Navya to form another band. And this be separate from Fab5. And both groups train separately. Jamming sessions. Nandini spending more time jamming and Manik going all sour and coconut face that she doesn't give him time...and all jealous that she spends time with Aryaman and Nandini manaofying him...and giving him cute impulsive kisses 
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Adhi: I know I hope so too, but I just read that somewhere so gonna wait to see the promo first to jump to any conclusion.
Honestly, Aryamann can be very useful to DhruLya but I wouldn't mind if he's for Cabir either! This character can go both ways, just not for MaNan cause that wouldn't make sense at all ðŸ¤”
Edited by zrn1312 - 8 years ago
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MKrayZee

Let Fab5 be Fab5. Just because Nandini is Manik's girl and Navya is Cabir's roommate, they cannot suddenly become part of a rock band. The girls enjoy and are training in a different genre.

I want Nandini and Aryaman and Navya to form another band. And this be separate from Fab5. And both groups train separately. Jamming sessions. Nandini spending more time jamming and Manik going all sour and coconut face that she doesn't give him time...and all jealous that she spends time with Aryaman and Nandini manaofying him...and giving him cute impulsive kisses

aww this please ^^^
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just posting the thoughts of persons who watch and discuss KY2 with me:

Now that Fab5 have had their downs, can they all rise up and become the menacing Fab5? Not bullies. But an elitist group, untouchable, unreachable, hard to please. No aira ghaira nathu khaira can just walk up to them and give them their two cents. 

This please. Remember when the whole college would hush up because Fab 5 was jamming? Now they publicly mock them. ðŸ¥º 
CooChi thumbnail

I want Nandini and Aryaman and Navya to form another band. And this be separate from Fab5. And both groups train separately. Jamming sessions. Nandini spending more time jamming and Manik going all sour and coconut face that she doesn't give him time...and all jealous that she spends time with Aryaman and Nandini manaofying him...and [SIZE= 3] giving him cute impulsive kisses[/SIZE]

I can imagine that. Edited by CooChi - 8 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😳😆
nandini never wanted to join fab5.
navya did, but they will never take her in, hence the pun.😆

I don't know, the whole elitist thing is kind of reductive too, reduces them to something they are not...i don't think i'll be comfortable with that in any case.

A rehash of nh3...will harshad let this happen?
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Insta video posted by director.  Dishank and Utkarsh singing in the jam room (Could be an old video but posted today)

Not sure whose kiss they were singing

https://instagram.com/p/2ki2eIt4nS/?taken-by=dharvanraj

Sorry, dont know how to put it as hyperlink.