Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 68

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: crazygirl4RD

looking at the past epis. it looks like manik had a very insecure relationship with alya. isiliye when nandini entered his life, he always made sure to be around her//

I believe his life was complacent, a v complacent protected life, which nandini shattered with a punch and he realized how hollow it was. in fact, with alya, his relationship was v v secure since it was built upon friendship, which was all that he cared about. but with nandini, he cannot help but act the way he does. 
he can't help but be with her, she is a magnet for him...
with alya, he never felt strongly enough, from friendship, they just got into a relationship as they did deeply care about one another..but that passion never existed, neither did the obsession..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CooChi

Is this Riddhima k pictures wala thing a base for the upcoming NyoShad Sex tape thing?
This show did this before also.. The whole Mukti fiasco was a base for actual Nandini-Pandit track.

M i thinking toom much?

1. ur golden!! oooh!! congoz! :D no more limits now?

2. that makes sense..perhaps there IS a sex tape and that would make sense to bring in harshad again with a solid return,and to delve into band of brothers ka history
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: geet.a

I believe his life was complacent, a v complacent protected life, which nandini shattered with a punch and he realized how hollow it was. in fact, with alya, his relationship was v v secure since it was built upon friendship, which was all that he cared about. but with nandini, he cannot help but act the way he does. 
he can't help but be with her, she is a magnet for him...
with alya, he never felt strongly enough, from friendship, they just got into a relationship as they did deeply care about one another..but that passion never existed, neither did the obsession..

^^^ god geet reading that made my heart skip a beat. A love like that is so beautiful 
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yay!no more pee color 🥳
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another scene i loved yesterday was Cabir and his Mum's.
This woman is a single mother..she raised her child all by herself..still she believes that a woman needs a man's name to get respect for herself and for her child in the society.
It was nice to see this convo.
Bitter Truth...but..Reality.
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Miminits

It's such a happy day today😃

we need to party because finally today will be the last day we'll see Pandit ever in this show🥳

🥳
madhu245 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Just saw the new promo...manik bumped into aryaman who was walking with princi...they were at space...so aryaman joined space..fab 5 were also present.. Also they showed a scene where cabir suggested to navya that she should think of giving her baby up for adoption...also they showed fab5 group hug..itbwas a new day..voice over said a new beginning.. Something something...
geet.a thumbnail
Swanzy: I know right..its a consuming love..both ways..its mutual..and it can be both mutually enabling and mutually destructive..thankfully its the former...remember when nandini said ' i want to see Manik's best side' sigh...
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: madhu245

Just saw the new promo...manik bumped into aryaman who was walking with princi...they were at space...so aryaman joined space..fab 5 were also present.. Also they showed a scene where cabir suggested to navya that she should think of giving her baby up for adoption...also they showed fab5 group hug..itbwas a new day..voice over said a new beginning.. Something something...

everything sounds so happy and fresh, how long till we get a new psycho ðŸ¥± but i heard that Manik and Aryamaan shook hands? so can this be a friendship and no rivalry please, harshads enough for now. 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geet.a

1. ur golden!! oooh!! congoz! :D no more limits now?

2. that makes sense..perhaps there IS a sex tape and that would make sense to bring in harshad again with a solid return,and to delve into band of brothers ka history

Oh gawd this colour!!
I hate gold!! 🤢
The writers are smart here...they always do this.
Before ending a particular track they bring in a small clue about the next conflict.Nice.