Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Flamey - Everything you said. Especially about death and parental figures. This should ideally be her undoing because it is too close to the pain she has kept buried within herself. And I want the lash out for Manik too. I want him to see how similar they both are. He does not know much about her, he does not know the scars she carries and the weight on her shoulders and how she plods on every time. He needs to see it now. 

Re CabiNi bonding, yes, she could. But I would rather a mature figure, like Chachi. Simply because somethings need to be talked out with adults who have experience. And chachi is a young soul with a wisdom and experience. I want Nandini to share with Chachi. I want Aryaman to be her buddy and nought else. 

I want Cabir to be attracted to Aryaman, as cruel as that may sound. But only attraction - not love. I want this attraction to make him realise that he has either moved on from Raghav or needs to. I want Aryaman to be attracted to Nandini and Manik going all grouchy. Aryaman ka track CANNOT be serious. He should be a normal guy. Not a psycho. Not Manik ka bhai or have any prior connect with MaNan. Just a normal guy who has no intent of anything but furthering his music career and ends up being in Nandini's class. She bonds with him because SHE NEEDS to have a life and friends outside of Manik's circle. I want all the main characters, except Mukti/Navya to be affected by Aryaman's entry in their lives in a fun light hearted way. 
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MKrayZee

@Flamey - Everything you said. Especially about death and parental figures. This should ideally be her undoing because it is too close to the pain she has kept buried within herself. And I want the lash out for Manik too. I want him to see how similar they both are. He does not know much about her, he does not know the scars she carries and the weight on her shoulders and how she plods on every time. He needs to see it now. 

Re CabiNi bonding, yes, she could. But I would rather a mature figure, like Chachi. Simply because somethings need to be talked out with adults who have experience. And chachi is a young soul with a wisdom and experience. I want Nandini to share with Chachi. I want Aryaman to be her buddy and nought else. 

I want Cabir to be attracted to Aryaman, as cruel as that may sound. But only attraction - not love. I want this attraction to make him realise that he has either moved on from Raghav or needs to. I want Aryaman to be attracted to Nandini and Manik going all grouchy. Aryaman ka track CANNOT be serious. He should be a normal guy. Not a psycho. Not Manik ka bhai or have any prior connect with MaNan. Just a normal guy who has no intent of anything but furthering his music career and ends up being in Nandini's class. She bonds with him because SHE NEEDS to have a life and friends outside of Manik's circle. I want all the main characters, except Mukti/Navya to be affected by Aryaman's entry in their lives in a fun light hearted way. 

*bookmarks*
We will continue tomorrow. Its getting too late for me and mom is nowadays pretty grumpy so no one knows when she will snap at me sitting up this late.
Be here tomorrow. I will get my soulmate at any cost here 😳
MKrayZee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Wait. What? Why? I mean I like him too, but why this sudden affection?

I just watched the promo for Dil dhadakne Do again and the song Gallan Goodiyan...he is there for 20 seconds-ish and I just wanted to see more of him 😳
MKrayZee thumbnail
Originally posted by: filter.coffee

ermm color change hua kya???

Mabrook. Huwa. 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's such a happy day today😃
we need to party because finally today will be the last day we'll see Pandit ever in this show🥳

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Morning...last day of Pandit...
Were people more happy when Soha left or Pandit?

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm just so excited that the kids are going back to space, it'll be a new day and will bring rivalries we can all handle: harshad!
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pundit saying the truth himself remind me of a movie "aankhen" where amitab bachan trained akshay and arjun rampal (they were blind) for a robbery.and in the end when every one said that they are blind how can they Rob the bank...there his tongue sliped and he said I was the one who trained them...I'm not comparing big B and pundit but the over confident is same in both characters that's y they themselve said the truth (well pundit will say it tonight) in their over confidence.
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveparudZAYA

pundit saying the truth himself remind me of a movie "aankhen" where amitab bachan trained akshay and arjun rampal (they were blind) for a robbery.and in the end when every one said that they are blind how can they Rob the bank...there his tongue sliped and he said I was the one who trained them...I'm not comparing big B and pundit but the over confident is same in both characters that's y they themselve said the truth (well pundit will say it tonight) in their over confidence.

Really?!
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just cant wait  for the Pandit to be out👏