Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 62

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Genie speaking of acting ...OK, this new dude who plays Arymaan is hot. I like to look at him. 😆 I am really hoping he stays as a positive and relatable character. Unlike Manik, I don't have motherly feelings towards him and probably won't so yeah I will indulge myself.
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

No brooo, she is MKB ki soulmate and Bro ki soul sis and my Nandini thesis partner 😆

Oh and Bro told me to tell you that her net is PMSing. AGAIN -_______-

I am so pissed coz, I wanted to have conversation with RubDha Bros together 😭

This is most decent connection I could manage to get here. Dont even ask about the indecent ones😳

Which reminds me. RubDha Bros need to get down to their business asap. Reboots and new tracks. Oh so many possibilities *rubs hands in wicked glee* ðŸ˜ˆ

Education and net connection be the shit though😳

Oh and in case my net decides to be a DQ again, GOODNIGHT TO BOTH OF YOU. SAPPY SAPPPYYY DREAMS *muhahahahaha*
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okay, so since they won't show us anything post Pandit track, which i am sure of because its already scripted, before we ranted, Soha's revelation had to be the thing.
Also with current kick start to Rishabh's attack track, she is bound to get stressed. 

You know, we really need a scene of this kind where Nandini could go complete haywire looking at Rishabh and having painful reminder of what happened that night but then she will hold herself together, like always. Let the Soha's revelation be her snapping point where she looses her control, her reigns over her demons and unleashes them to destroy her. When she lets the fire within her to burn her. I really, really want her to cry and scream and be angry at everything from fate to people to her beliefs and ideologies to human relations to goodness. Every single thing. She needs to internalize what all happened to her. She needs to realize that she just has too much contained within her and its over the brim. She needs to topple it all down and empty it up.

Just one mere glimpse of this Nandini and I will be happy soul. I don't want to see strong Nandini time and again, no, not really. For one to be strong, they need to break down, lash out and clear out pent up agony. Until you don't let the fire in you burn yourself you don't rise as phoenix. As simple as that. If she needs to be strong, first she needs to break down, collect herself, mould herself in new shape and then come back and fight.

I wanted the Pandit track t be utilised well for this reason. It was the perfect relationship going sour, showing its ugly face that would have shaken her beliefs. That would have made her question everything she knows. Everything she has been through. But okay, she has at least lost her smile. She is internalising the pain. And for how long can one do that? Tomorrow Pandit will be caught and put behind bars. Nandini will then probably feel some sort of loss, not relief. Loss. And I want her to use that and withdraw into her shell some more. This is where Manik needs to pick up on her silence...and start working to make her happy and whole again. I want her to then find out about Soha and blast. She needs to be undone completely at this point. Because Parent/child relationship plus mockery of death and then someone to slip and say that Nandini almost sent Manik to jail for a not so dead Soha. THIS will trigger anger that will not know any bounds. And then the lashing out. 
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rubys07

This is most decent connection I could manage to get here. Dont even ask about the indecent ones😳

Which reminds me. RubDha Bros need to get down to their business asap. Reboots and new tracks. Oh so many possibilities *rubs hands in wicked glee* ðŸ˜ˆ

Education and net connection be the shit though😳

Oh and in case my net decides to be a DQ again, GOODNIGHT TO BOTH OF YOU. SAPPY SAPPPYYY DREAMS *muhahahahaha*

*sits back with butter popcorn*

Pshhh kaheka bye, we be there on WA forever 🤣🤣 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Medha.S

@Genie speaking of acting ...OK, this new dude who plays Arymaan is hot. I like to look at him. 😆 I am really hoping he stays as a positive and relatable character. Unlike Manik, I don't have motherly feelings towards him and probably won't so yeah I will indulge myself.

Please indulge. He blogs in real life. Smart, guy. But keep him sane, positive, normal and away from MaNan equation. They don't need another conflict as a pair. 
StaryGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
creativity  pani fans

Medha.S thumbnail
Rubs, Bro I want this new guy for cabir.Bas.
Seriously, give him to Cabir and no one else. I will be pissed. -_____-
I hope the guy is a good actor and his character is actually making sense and he will stay, won't be a problem for MaNan and fall for Cabir.
rubys07 thumbnail

I hate when Hashmi goes busy and ditches me. But fine, she has exams 😭

But, but but... it still feels not good without her 😭
I just hope Shona comes soon and gives me company.

IKR?? I misses rabies when she's not bashing stooopeeed shoee and crying for hurt Manik in the same line :'((( Exams are important and she's making us proud but dil hain ke maanta nahin😭

I'm looking forward to meeting your soulmate Brooo ðŸ˜³
Medha.S thumbnail
Yeah, I hope that if this guy is smart then he has taken a smart role too. I don't wanna think about Aryamaan in a few months and cringe.

Someone said he could be for Aliya,Mukti.
But I want this hot piece of ass to be for Cabir.
Ya hear me CVs -- no Aliya because you can't do that shit, its illogical and definitely no Mukti.
She needs help , not a guy.

Aryamaan for Cabir - should I tweet a hash tag or summat?
rubys07 thumbnail

*sits back with butter popcorn*

Pshhh kaheka bye, we be there on WA forever 🤣🤣 

You better awake your dormant ovaries soon though🤣I need my popcorn moments as well

Broo seriously, one of these days my mom will ban everything remotely technological for me. She's already started giving me warnings. No joke. All the shit talk I see on telly where the girl says "I'm an adult so freedom is the shizz my life my choice"...all a lie, I'm telling you. Jitne bhi bade ho jaao mom ke saamne phuss hojata hain sab😳