Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 60

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh god, I mean really? Bacchi ditched bro for someone else? . . . Why I ain't shocked? Like, I was happy for Bro but Ru, you should have learned from my mistakes. Suha ditched me and hooked up with Ru, she is such a heartbreaker. Bro took a risk and is now paying for it. Still, * hugs for bro* You need some TLC?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MKrayZee

So Flamey. I am here now. 

And Ru. Burn baby burn. 

Yayayayayayayaieee 

Okay. Where were we? 🤣
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Medha.S

Oh god, I mean really? Bacchi ditched bro for someone else? . . . Why I ain't shocked? Like, I was happy for Bro but Ru, you should have learned from my mistakes. Suha ditched me and hooked up with Ru, she is such a heartbreaker. Bro took a risk and is now paying for it. Still, * hugs for bro* You need some TLC?

I KNOW.

YOU KNOW HER FIRST HUBBY FOUND OUT ABOUT HER INFIDELITY AND DIVORCED HER ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

And she is also married to Bushy *cues collective gasps*

Yes, she needs it double the times. Rida and Adhi and Chetu and Noorie and Shelly be scarring my Bro with PaNi images. Like, dafuq 😲
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@MS - I tried hooking DrM earlier when the show started, she saw a bit and said - nope, not doing this. Now she EBs me all the time about this show. You are lucky , she thinks of you as a wise kid , who was sooo brilliant with her arguments and you be above all these silly teen angst. I let her believe that.

Can we have Uttu attentive during group shots, he was so carelessly when a serious scene was happening. Little details. 

Medha.S thumbnail
Yo Zee, you be my siSTAR' soulmate? - *high five* is it platonic or erm, not platonic? Rubs, did ya just disappear on me? Again, I hope for your own good that you are around. ^.^ You will say bye to me before going right? ^.^ Right? -___-
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Yayayayayayayaieee 

Okay. Where were we? 🤣

We were discussing Nandini and the track going forward. Nandini's meltdown/breakdown/shutdown which has not yet happened and desperately needs to happen. I want her to get angry. To lash out. I want Manik to witness a side to her that he did not even imagine in his wildest dreams existed. I want her to lash out at him and him to try and hold her and put her back together, like how she did when he was shattered during Dhruv's dicky period. 
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

Yo Zee, you be my siSTAR' soulmate? - *high five* is it platonic or erm, not platonic? Rubs, did ya just disappear on me? Again, I hope for your own good that you are around. ^.^ You will say bye to me before going right? ^.^ Right? -___-

No brooo, she is MKB ki soulmate and Bro ki soul sis and my Nandini thesis partner 😆

Oh and Bro told me to tell you that her net is PMSing. AGAIN -_______-

I am so pissed coz, I wanted to have conversation with RubDha Bros together 😭
Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 8 years ago
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -KP-

@Genie: Exactly! Let Nandu talk to Chachi about how she feels about Manik. How her life has changed so much since she came to Space, how Manik became her everything in such short time - lol just make her talk and give her dialogues. I guess that is my biggest complain.

We have talked about this before too, but Manik has Cabir and Nandu has pretty much no one, so it's so difficult for the audience to actually get inside her head.

I love when shows actually depict a nice friendly relationship between a mother/daughter. Chachi has that potential; I still loved the conversation that they shared about how Manik is going to perform with her when pandit came over that night for dinner. See, something like this would help!! :) they were both so excited, but not OTT.

CVS PLEASE READ THIS ^^^
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am Jaggs ki soulmate 😳. Ru and I share a sisterly bond. She bitches, I listen. ðŸ˜†
Medha.S thumbnail
Oh God Genie, you did that? gaaah, this is what I meant when I said people will just not be able to digest that we be those same people. Thank you bae *hugs* now I feel guilty like I should DM her my confession of turning into a fan girl of a teenage drama. But at least I am forever obsessed with the Epic and Krishna still be the coolest dude ever.