Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rubys07

My Biraaa is here
:')) *kicks in the guts* *fistbbumps* Uff I'll be busy after 18th it seems, thesis pe thesis be pending🥺

Zee n AdiBro got ur message mera net PMSing IF is acting like my sautan never mind kay😳

And Zee. Congrats. Nope. I'm not jealous. Not at aaall😳

Eee, finally you came :')

MedhaBro, see this I was talking about. Mera gender hi change kar diya 🤣🤣🤣
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Medha.S

Genie, my research paper this semester is on internal misogyny in Yajnaseni. 😈 I think I took my frustration out on it about the whole translation vs personal interpretation of esteemed writers who still are humans who have read MB just as much as us or probably less. 🤣 I totally took time and went through all the topics and threads and it was such a pleasure reading everything you and the usual gang have ever posted. I just love how dry and no-no sense you were towards idiots trying to be sarcastic and thinking they can confuse you with citations and twisting stuff. It is almost like you are a different person. I am telling you, you had a way of making people feel childish and immature with how sensible and patient you were. DrM will be horrified, I hope she never finds us here 😆

Haha , Oh man this sounds sooo fun. ðŸ˜†

It was Tani, coz you know on DM we do these things and like have arguments for months on ends and sometimes repeat them for fun, so Tani pulled me there and it was so fun. 

13th saw a bit of it and she was like Genie, you be alien now. How can you gush about teen angst now. 

@DrM HATES the show. She says she is never going to watch it because it made us move on from those days so quickly. If she comes to read your Cabira posts, oh man , she is not going to believe them. She is never going to step here.😆
-KP- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Genie: Exactly! Let Nandu talk to Chachi about how she feels about Manik. How her life has changed so much since she came to Space, how Manik became her everything in such short time - lol just make her talk and give her dialogues. I guess that is my biggest complain.

We have talked about this before too, but Manik has Cabir and Nandu has pretty much no one, so it's so difficult for the audience to actually get inside her head.

I love when shows actually depict a nice friendly relationship between a mother/daughter. Chachi has that potential; I still loved the conversation that they shared about how Manik is going to perform with her when pandit came over that night for dinner. See, something like this would help!! :) they were both so excited, but not OTT.
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bro, imma kick your ass. I hope for your good that you won't be busy for too long after 18th. Show up at least. I bet it is hard and you be feeling lethargic. Get your work done on time, OK? Or I will get you, I seriously think I have went too easy on you. *sigh* And I think you have already earned yourself some horror in your life, don't make me add some more! Kay? Love ya ^.^
charminggenie thumbnail

Oh god yes, Manik gets more screen time with chachi than Nandini does. They just love to show off Manik-Chachi equation.
Can I get more Chacha - Nandu scenes, just them.She is grown up and has gone through so much, having a father like figure would help.

Mehul- Niti has really nice Chemistry too, they should totally build this bond. Her family TLC is very imp. I really liked how Chacha was supporting her today.
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

Bro, imma kick your ass. I hope for your good that you won't be busy for too long after 18th. Show up at least. I bet it is hard and you be feeling lethargic. Get your work done on time, OK? Or I will get you, I seriously think I have went too easy on you. *sigh* And I think you have already earned yourself some horror in your life, don't make me add some more! Kay? Love ya ^.^

Bro cut bro some slack, no. She be already such a tortured person. You have no idea how badly scarred she is now. Poor thing, Bacchi ditched her and married Jotwani :'(
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rubs, bro what be going on with you? Did you miss me so much you made a bro out of our beautiful SiStar? *sigh* Oh God Genie, *giggles* just thinking about her seeing me flailing around and you being so in love with the show. 🤣 We should keep these two worlds separate. Both sides will freak out. Like, you came off as so scholarly and straightforward and so calm with the kids. 🤣 Here you are as bad as the teenagers. 🤣 DrM might be missing some good stuff over her resentment for the show due to us. I can't even imagine her looking at a still of the show and being impressed by it.
charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KP-

@Genie: Exactly! Let Nandu talk to Chachi about how she feels about Manik. How her life has changed so much since she came to Space, how Manik became her everything in such short time - lol just make her talk and give her dialogues. I guess that is my biggest complain.

We have talked about this before too, but Manik has Cabir and Nandu has pretty much no one, so it's so difficult for the audience to actually get inside her head.

I love when shows actually depict a nice friendly relationship between a mother/daughter. Chachi has that potential; I still loved the conversation that they shared about how Manik is going to perform with her when pandit came over that night for dinner. See, something like this would help!! :) they were both so excited, but not OTT.

Also the one after her date with Manik during Soha time, when Chachi told her to talk about Manik with her. They really need to build this bond , have Nandu talk about her love, her ordeal with Chachi. 

Just give them nice bonding moments where we hear Nandu speak. She doesn't need to break down but open up, talk about her love for the boy. 

Manik's things always played either through Dhruv earlier or through Cabir , with Nandu there is nobody except him which is limiting. As much as I love CabIni , he is very Manik-related and I don't know how much he will understand Nandu's feelings as a woman and stuff. They shortchanged many things by not building NavNi earlier . But they can still work around Chachi-Nandu bond.
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So Flamey. I am here now. 
And Ru. Burn baby burn. 
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail

Rubs, bro what be going on with you? Did you miss me so much you made a bro out of our beautiful SiStar? *sigh* Oh God Genie, *giggles* just thinking about her seeing me flailing around and you being so in love with the show. 🤣 We should keep these two worlds separate. Both sides will freak out. Like, you came off as so scholarly and straightforward and so calm with the kids. 🤣 Here you are as bad as the teenagers. 🤣 DrM might be missing some good stuff over her resentment for the show due to us. I can't even imagine her looking at a still of the show and being impressed by it.

Quite possible 🤣🤣