|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 57

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Noyo Abhishek are so sexy, would like to discuss more  but I am currently reading a trilogy and just took a break from the 1st book😆
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
By god Genie, now whenever I go lookin in the MB forum. I can't believe how insane it was. So cutthroat like vultures eating on flesh after the great war, every line must have a reference and proof and even then you have to consider the different meanings for the material because 'every interpretation is valid'. I am glad we survived there though, gave us thick skins.But so done with references. I literally told my professor for implying Karna was a shudra who is an idol for repressed casts. My classical Indian Lit. paper is going to scare the teacher who will check it. 😈 Now look at us, so utterly invested in teens and their angst. 🤣
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

G: maybe its the weather..

the line between reel and real is, to quote, a 'dot' now..:(

P: i'm SO glad baby!! bdays should always be awesome! :D

Yes ur right...bdays shoud be...n mine couldn't have been better❤️😳

Have no clue what u guys r talking about...i guess i need to go n stalk some pgs😆
Edited by missviolet - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Geet - They had Harshad back in Space and the secret is highlighted twice. He would be at his usual games. Keep playing him, don't make Browman conflict stirrer and we have light breezy stuff. Basically no externals for MaNan , rest they can handle anything. 
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Medha.S

By god Genie, now whenever I go lookin in the MB forum. I can't believe how insane it was. So cutthroat like vultures eating on flesh after the great war, every line must have a reference and proof and even then you have to consider the different meanings for the material because 'every interpretation is valid'. I am glad we survived there though, gave us thick skins.But so done with references. I literally told my professor for implying Karna was a shudra who is an idol for repressed casts. My classical Indian Lit. paper is going to scare the teacher who will check it. 😈 Now look at us, so utterly invested in teens and their angst. 🤣

PLEASE TELL ME MORE!!!
I am into all things classical lit AND the bold, happened with me too😆
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Medha.S

Aditi, you still here kya? Yeah, sis I am a free bird after 18 and will be spending my days and night here like the looser I am not. [B)]

Bro soul mate called. Hard to ignore her call 😳

I am here now. Say what you want to
charminggenie thumbnail
@MS- That was some crazy stuff, we battled real writers who had authored books on it and then to cite texts every single time we comment on anything. Because interpretation be invalid . And the fights about which books is supreme. That Karan argument is legit fun. I never referenced so much during my Uni days as I did during MB days. DrM was on nostalgic trips chiding me ,how can I move on from that and gush about teens and angsty stories. 

People should really read up stuff you wrote there, brilliant stuff, enough to get you an A+ grade. From that to now, MS you be true Rockstar!
charminggenie thumbnail
Edited

Abhishek and Nyo  has some serious spark , just hope he gets his "Act" right.
Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Adi? who is your soulmate and when did you find her? Geet.a. Aah we did Shakuntala by Kalidasa , a character taken from Mahabharata and we also had Dice Hall incident, concept of Dharma in Sabha Parva, Yudhishthira and Durodhana's role, feminine suffering in the dice hall aka Draupadi's disrobing. You know how much fun I had schooling my professor and classmates Genie? Too much. 🤣
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Medha: DU mein hai kya?🤣
I did this same syllabus, and more out of it coz i am v passionate that way.

sigh, classical lit was fun. FUN days