Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

guys are the episodes any good from last weeks and upcoming this weeks?

And by good I mean, there's a fresh track and pandit is gone. And it's not slow.

I have like 2 more assignments left which i'm trying to quickly write... 

no pandit is still there πŸ₯± i think tomorrows episode will be his last. But the episode from last week were actually really good, we got to see a whole vulnerable side of MaNan, definitely think it's worth the watch. However do your assignments first, cause that takes more priority πŸ˜³
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

guys are the episodes any good from last weeks and upcoming this weeks?

And by good I mean, there's a fresh track and pandit is gone. And it's not slow.

I have like 2 more assignments left which i'm trying to quickly write... 

Today was setting up for Pandit's exit, Harshad-Nyo track. Cabir-Navya-Mom. Less, minimum of MaNan. 

I guess fresh tracks will start from tomorrow or wednesday. It's transitioning . 

Finish up the assignments. 

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

no pandit is still there πŸ₯± i think tomorrows episode will be his last. But the episode from last week were actually really good, we got to see a whole vulnerable side of MaNan, definitely think it's worth the watch. However do your assignments first, cause that takes more priority πŸ˜³

oh for gods sake. bugger off panditji!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

hehehe, I know I'm actually not doing them last minute (I have a week to hand in 2 assignments) - usually I do them on the deadline day Lolz.  But yes, I'll do that :P
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Today was setting up for Pandit's exit, Harshad-Nyo track. Cabir-Navya-Mom. Less, minimum of MaNan. 

I guess fresh tracks will start from tomorrow or wednesday. It's transitioning . 

Finish up the assignments. 

I don't mind minimum MaNan because I don't want them to become too sappy. I mean, idon't know. CaVyaMom drama still on? what the... these moms man. Is Eyebrows there?
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Browman came today.
Cabir and mom , I think are heading to a resolution. Honestly today was the only time, I could actually see how diabolical the whole thing was, some seriousness when she attacked the father bit. 

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

dishank played villains before πŸ˜†

ohh really.. i ddint know... I only saw YHA episode of his... he was a super positive guy in that
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
today is one of those days when i am irritated with everyone close to me.
yay. pms?
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

P- Hugs!!

The climax and the pun, nice going !! 

@MKB - Hi πŸ˜³

G hugsss

Hahah so u picked the punπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...sorry i disappeared was taken away for a surprise dinnerπŸ˜†

Also hi geet and zee😳
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I want to see Harshad and Noyo ka scenes
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi, you still here kya? Yeah, sis I am a free bird after 18 and will be spending my days and night here like the looser I am not. [B)]