Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 52

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG Boxy is here too. *squee* πŸ€— Aye, was busy with exams Wish. So good to find you all here today πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Medha.S

Oh my god -- all my favorite people. Shreyu, Wish, Genie, Adi πŸ€— This is a good night, I feel blessed. I am still crushing on Nandu, I am in love with her today. *sigh* I hate to see her so withdrawn and upset though.

She was nice. I see that black cover-up so many times and it was some solid statement. I hate people withdrawing or being upset but here she needs it , she used to escape from one conflict to another and it made it easier for her. Now she should react . No external conflict for them. 

@13th - Please ignore  Box , she egged me to sin. I was happy with my  Green Slime. πŸ˜•
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@MS: Same. I've missed your aggressive Bira fangirling + advocating so much. But I'm glad you're back. Maybe the CVs will finally take a hint now.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

@Genie: Joo liar who just needed an excuse bas.. You volunteering for the green stuff😳. That I'd have to see to believeπŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 13thwish

@MS: Same. I've missed your aggressive Bira fangirling + advocating so much. But I'm glad you're back. Maybe the CVs will finally take a hint now.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

@Genie: Joo liar who just needed an excuse bas.. You volunteering for the green stuff😳. That I'd have to see to believeπŸ˜†

I hate Bira's mother but she totally played him well, that dad angle was so hard-hitting. as much as I abhor the whole angle , that sort of play makes it harder for Cabir. Now if only Navya stands up for him, that would be an ace. But her Mom needs to go. All adults- shoo away. 

13th - I was super sincere till Box said I would be a fool not to sin. So. 
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

I hate Bira's mother but she totally played him well, that dad angle was so hard-hitting. as much as I abhor the whole angle , that sort of play makes it harder for Cabir. Now if only Navya stands up for him, that would be an ace. But her Mom needs to go. All adults- shoo away. 

13th - I was super sincere till Box said I would be a fool not to sin. So. 

^^Well this is what comes of letting the Cavya track drag and meander aimlessly.πŸ˜•

CVs are you listening? Look what your carelessness is leading toπŸ€”

Fix it. ASAP.

@Genie: She instigates and you go for it. Every single time. Too easyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I will just leave all you adults to talk about you sin and slime-- I don't wanna know anything a kid shouldn't know, its like listen to your parents talking about sex. Wish,I hope they don't need me to make sense of their own character and plot, but that is hoping too much I guess. I say they should just give the AT people writing job if they are so out of ideas πŸ˜†
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Medha.S

@Adi What? Bro changed your gender? * face palm* Yes, yes Cabini should have happened like months ago for god's sake but no, they be too busy with CaVya.Ola peeps -- I missed ya'll so damn much!

Yes bro 🀣 but then brooo be so amazingb that I let it go :'')))

I cant wait for 18th. You will be here all the time and we can go back to our CabIni fantasies
charminggenie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 13thwish

^^Well this is what comes of letting the Cavya track drag and meander aimlessly.πŸ˜•

CVs are you listening? Look what your carelessness is leading toπŸ€”

Fix it. ASAP.

@Genie: She instigates and you go for it. Every single time. Too easyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

See this is what I hate, bit of CaVYa bonding even as friends,roomies have audience asking for their shaadi, Cabir's sexuality. Nip it now , Cvs, even if you don't intent to go there, not worth the battle.

@13th - True. I cannot deny that. She baits me well and I cannot help but react. πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

@MS - They aren't going the shaadi way, it's irritating when viewers start anticipating it. Totally negates what they aimed to do with Cabir's homosexuality. I really hope Navya after today stands up for Cabir, she owes him that much

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I see belle here... msg ka reply toh de yaar
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Feel free to use. Please let me know if you'd like anything stacked

MaNan Mud Scene

Parth Samthaan/Niti Taylor on Location. PC -Tellyexpress