|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: filter.coffee

Can't aryaman be manan's time traveling son 🀣

oh yeahh cause thats so logical πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LAME-STUPID-BORING EPISODE

All this tamasha and illogical stretching just to bring in Aryamann. πŸ˜‘. All this is making me hate Aryamann even more. No need, no place for him. Stop pushing new characters on us. 

Fab 4 and police saw Nandini tied up, that doesn't matter at all. How can Police refuse to register a case when they themselves saw Nandini tied up in Pandit's garage!! CRAPPP. 

Not in a mood to talk about episode anymore. 
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

ikr, the way she whispered in his ear though! dayum,

dayum uff!kishwer nailed it and how!whoa
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No wonder dishank disliked tk.. He was turned into a pedo...  Was this his first negative appearance in a shw
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
waise Cabir's mom's words were very heavy, it almost felt as if they did touch Cabir emotionally
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MKrayZee

And that, my friends was my last post as a Goldie. It was fun sharing the colour with many of you. But I have to move on.πŸ˜†

congrats zain!you're free of the pee color!

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

LAME-STUPID-BORING EPISODE

All this tamasha and illogical stretching just to bring in Aryamann. πŸ˜‘. All this is making me hate Aryamann even more. No need, no place for him. Stop pushing new characters on us. 

Fab 4 and police saw Nandini tied up, that doesn't matter at all. How can Police refuse to register a case when they themselves saw Nandini tied up in Pandit's garage!! CRAPPP. 

Not in a mood to talk about episode anymore. 

THIS πŸ˜³
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kish is too good, just like P,A and N -- Malik can only dream to match up. Kish can make a scene with a stoic passed out guy sexy and full of UST. Too bad no improvement in Malik really. Genie, yep I really hope Arymaan is not here to affect MaNan relationship even if he has some kind of effect on them separately. Done with peeps coming between MaNan. Just let him be for Cabir - Bira finds some positivity, MaNan are left alone, Moms get the message and end their nonsense.
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

No wonder dishank disliked tk.. He was turned into a pedo...  Was this his first negative appearance in a shw

well he did play a playboy in one show i think
the rest i didnt watch his shows that muchπŸ˜•
nymphadoratonks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so happy with the way things were shown today.

Starting with the Police-Station scene, Pandit said he found Nandini in her garage in that state already, okay, makes sense why the police seeing Nandini tied up did not count(wonder why I did not think of this as Pandit's argument :|)

And Pandit had Riddhima's photos that could've ruined her, makes sense again why she backed out(and I thought she'll just be scared of Pandit and so will walk away). 

I am so so glad Cabir's mom told him the aftermath of what shall happen if he marries her, good. No marriage happening! 

And now since Navya has witnessed the convo, she'll tell her mother about Harshad maybe.  

Harshad and Nyo conversation, it was good! Harshad said he knew Mrs M thoroughly sth like that, that was lewd, Nyo's face said it. And the way Nyo came close to him and told him, no hissed to cut the crap-- it's so obvious they had an affair. I wonder what proof he has about it, prolly a sex tape xD but then how come Nyo never tried to get it back, she being the woman who wouldn't let anyone control her. Nyo was scared today and I liked it :D that's what you get for torturing darling Manik :P 

So Aryamann shall just say what he saw. And Manik took a picture of him and Nandu that night, they should've shown it I guess. But anyway, okay nice, makes sense. Pandit is a total idiot, first he took Nandu to his own place, and now blabbed about the Mudfort thing. Karma :') 

I guess I should've waited for the episode before saying anything. I felt so determined to say things against the creatives after seeing the promo and precap, and also after reading a not authentic spoiler. So yeah, and also, I feel I am superfluous in the AT since everyone must've discussed all of it butI need a place to rant so here I am, and um yeah I am done with it, please read maybe and correct me if I am wrong. Okay... Um.. I am done. Yeah.