Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#111|69 Positions For A Professional Photoshoot - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Manik will prove that it is nandini with photo... 

can an earring really count?
unless it had been discovered at Pandit's place, and DNA tests undertaken, otherwise a photo doesnt mean anything 

so many people can have the same earring as Nandini😕
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arymaan should be gay or bisexual, Cabir needs loving. Navya should stand up for him and by the looks of it today she got another relality check. Time for her to end this fiasco .
It was nice episode. 

Ridhima back flip was expected and liked how Manik said he cannot let his anger destroy this for Nandu- growth again, plus points. 

Nandu's bit with Pandit was nice, that black thing - gah they do it right?

I liked Chacha's trust in Nandu. Please make Nandu talk to her chachi or someone beside Manik to share her pain as a woman.

Nyo-Harshad. Lol the undertones. It's one of those tropes promised to the viewers, doesn't change much for the story though coz Manik already knows the secret. So.

Pandit should be done and be over by tomorrow first half. 
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miminits

can an earring really count?
unless it had been discovered at Pandit's place, and DNA tests undertaken, otherwise a photo doesnt mean anything 

so many people can have the same earring as Nandini😕

Does logic ever work in kyy😆😉
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Adhi, I remember that -- I had doubts.Nayo was all like 'don't call me that' and looking around like someone heard Harshad talking about their sex life. But he actually checked her out in the party. So now i am waiting for the bdsm scenes 😆 She should use a damn whip 🤣 The woman as devious she is, also is damn sexy in a very dominating way. Manik is her definitely. 🤣
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aryamaan is  there to say that he saw the earring and might tell the timings and places where he met Pandit. Pandit denies earring being of Nandu
Manik will show some photo showing how earring is of Nandu and basically how she was with them at some place, rest Pandit blabbers on. 

I don't think we should take the legal proceedings here seriously, the show started with a suicide attempt and the case was covered up. Cinematic liberties et al. 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
if only Harshad could act well, because Kishwer is a wonderful actor😆
but still Harshad-Nyo story, Harshad blackmailing Nyo, i doubt Nyo is that stupid...
for now she'll be quiet, but i'm sure she's gonna tackle Harshad in her own way 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Aryamaan is  there to say that he saw the earring and might tell the timings and places where he met Pandit. Pandit denies earring being of Nandu

Manik will show some photo showing how earring is of Nandu and basically how she was with them at some place, rest Pandit blabbers on. 

I don't think we should take the legal proceedings here seriously, the show started with a suicide attempt and the case was covered up. Cinematic liberties et al. 

@bold:  the only thing working for me is this, because arrogant people often dig their own graves by trying to be over-smart

@red: true unfortunately
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medha.S

Adhi, I remember that -- I had doubts.Nayo was all like 'don't call me that' and looking around like someone heard Harshad talking about their sex life. But he actually checked her out in the party. So now i am waiting for the bdsm scenes 😆 She should use a damn whip 🤣 The woman as devious she is, also is damn sexy in a very dominating way. Manik is her definitely. 🤣

Yes, yes, yes... ðŸ˜ˆ... *rubs hands in glee*.. Waiting to see  noyo whipping harshad's ass😛
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Miminits

if only Harshad could act well, because Kishwer is a wonderful actor😆

but still Harshad-Nyo story, Harshad blackmailing Nyo, i doubt Nyo is that stupid...
for now she'll be quiet, but i'm sure she's gonna tackle Harshad in her own way 

this is exactly what i was thinking when i was watching the scene cause Kish is a whole ball of amazingness, her timing is perfect, her facial expressions and words are so on point. And then we have harshad ðŸ¥± thank god for kish in that scene because she pulled it off so well. 

Also very excited to see the whole Harshad/nyo story and how it relates to manik and their childhood. 
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like I can skip the epi till MTV or Facebook uploads. Nyo Harshad sounds interesting